All Comments on 'Pawn Among Wolves Ch. 12'

by SmileWhenYouMeanIt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I always love your chapters. . .keep up the good work. I really like that those of the new pack were rescued and there are little ones about!

A

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 10 years ago
Amazing

Finally a happy chapter! Not that others haven't been, but I always like the happy ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me too!

I also like the fact that there are little ones about. Nice to see Mac and Gemma in something akin to domestic bliss. (Despite the occasional rage. :-) I just hope we get to see Mac and Gem with little ones of their own at the end of your wonderful story! Thank you so much for this. I've loved all of it. 5 Stars ~K.

P.S. - Would love to see Mac carry out the threatened spanking. She seemed to like the idea, and as I recall was disappointed with the single spank he delivered when she misbehaved on her first rut. ;-)

fatman1555fatman1555over 10 years ago
Well worth the wait

So that this new chapter came out and was so happy. Can't wait for next I don't mind waiting for it. That just makes it so much better!

southernmisfitsouthernmisfitover 10 years ago
Great to see an update :-))

And I love how you explained why the turned humans usually go mad and and how Gemma slowly seems to learn how to get to terms with her new wolf side.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 10 years ago
Great chapter!!!

But did you have to stop there????? I want more!

This chapter could have used more distinctive transitions between scenes (stars, a line etc). It was a bit confusing to be with Gemma and the cubs in one sentence and then with Mac at a restaurant in the next.

Aside from that, it was perfect. Looking forward to the next chapter.

MythOFreakMythOFreakover 10 years ago
Agreed

The story is coming along quite nicely, but it really is extremely confusing when the scenes suddenly change without warning. I don't know if the format changed during the upload, but maybe you could try stars (* * *) or something like that. Otherwise, great plot development and characters! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

I can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WONDERFUL!!!

Your story is so wonderful that I feel slightly guilty for reading it for free!

I simply love it! Just know that if you ever decide to publish it in full book format that I will definitely buy it!

CRNA5

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Perfect!!!!

You have a gift

CalaharaCalaharaover 9 years ago
wonderful

Can't wait for more!

MickeyKMickeyKover 3 years ago

I LOVE your sense of humor!! LOVE the comedy!! I also LOVE the French Dr. Valerie!!! THAT’S what is needed Someone to HELP them and even reprimand when needed! I also LOVE the fact that Dr. Valerie was on the monitor when Mac came in and picked her up off the floor like she was watching over her lil protégés!! Thank You For Giving From Macs view point! And how he’s set up the human and dogs as sentinels! That’s Awesome!! In agreement with the changing scenes suddenly! I had to go back and read again because I was like Hold Up WHAT!?! And then I noticed what had happened you switched scenes! You ARE Very Gifted Indeed!! Great Job!!! Looking forward to going on and reading what’s next! I Love how much more informative and flowing the chapters have been! Keep it up! Off I go!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous