Pawn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young woman was a pretty girl with long brown hair and a baby face. With her mouth and hand she worked the huge looking cock sensually. In spite of herself Kacey went over and watched the video, trying to memorize the woman's technique.

In only a few minute the man in the video took over and jerked off over the brunette's upturned face. She seemed overjoyed to be the depository for his sperm. When the thick gouts of jism began to rain down over her face she waggled her tongue trying to catch it all, but succeeded only in smearing it around her lips and letting it spatter down over her breasts.

"Just like that." Popped up in the text window of the Web Cam Gals feed.

Then a knock on the door made her jump.

"Answer nude."

Kacey was about to reject that notion when she heard a tiny beep from her nightstand, and saw the lights had turned green on the bomb.

Kacey opened the door nude.

Standing in her hallway was a skinny, scruffy looking kid her age. He was shifty looking, and nervous, until he saw her body and he grinned, rushed inside and closed the door.

"Holy shit! I didn't expect that. What if someone else had been passing?"

"It wouldn't matter." Kacey said defeated.

"Wow. You are amazing." He was staring at her, ogling every inch of her bared flesh, his eyes darting everywhere at once, hungry to memorize her.

Resigned and degraded, Kacey went to her desk and knelt in view of the camera. She noticed that all the windows had been closed except the one of the Web Cam Gals feed. Positioning her face mid-screen, she waited for Kevin to do his part.

"Wow, it's so cool to see the same room from the videos, but for real." He chuckled nervously. "I mean it's just like mine, really, but still, I was jacking it to this an hour ago."

Then he seemed to notice what she was doing.

"Uumm... should I come over there?" She nodded, trying to smile seductively. She saw the camera on her laptop was recording live now. "Are we live?"

"The world is watching." She intoned in a voice devoid of emotion.

"Cooool..." It seemed like Kevin thought this was a video game. His level of connection to her as a human seemed utterly compassionless. Why didn't he see she didn't want this? But something inside him was thrilled to be a porn star.

He moved over to her, watched himself on the camera, dropped his pants and underwear exposing his semi-hard penis. Kevin was maybe five nine, and only a hundred and forty pounds, pretty skinny, and his penis was long and thin like him. The knob at the end was big though, big and dark with the blood filling it.

He tugged on it a few times, getting it harder, and he stared at her face, rapt as he did so. Without asking permission, why would he after reading those sexts and watching her online, Kevin leaned forward and brushed his cock along her lips.

Kacey shrank back from him, but looking past his buttocks she could see her nightstand, and deep inside the flashing lights of the activated bomb.

Kacey opened her mouth and let Kevin glide the tip of his penis past her lips. Taking a hold of him with her right hands she began to do what she had just seen on the video. She moved her mouth back and forth along his shaft while stroking his pole with her hand.

Immediately Kacey became entranced by what she was doing. Feeling a warm human body part inside her mouth was bizarre. It was soft skin over hard structure. The heat was immense and he tasted vaguely of locker room smell. Sweat she supposed.

As her saliva began to coat him, she found his cock sliding in her mouth wetly and that felt even more raunchy and sordid. Kevin placed his hands on her head and began to fuck himself into her mouth slowly.

Kacey held still and let him use her mouth for his pleasure, she still jacked him off, this the first penis she had ever held, and she caressed his shaft with her hand the way she had seen. The smooth skin of his cock was warm and soft, not at all how the rest of boys felt.

Closing her eyes, Kacey tried to comprehend the sensations she was experiencing. On a purely physical level the slip of his penis in her mouth was actually, if she were being objective, rather nice. The interesting ridges of his knob passing over her tongue, which she now pressed against him, were provoking her tongue to explore.

In spite of herself, she caressed this invader to her mouth with the intimate, perceptive appendage of her tongue. It was depraved of her, but she was so curious about sex that she took this opportunity to discover her first penis.

"Oh shit yeah. That's great." Kevin hissed. So she knew he was liking it.

The layers of humiliation, fear and lust threatened to make her scream, but Kacey wanted to live, she wanted to see beyond this day somehow. And she wanted to discover sex. So she gave over to what was happening. Forcing herself to appear to enjoy this for the camera recording her defilement, Kacey chose to actively suck Kevin's cock as if he were just a normal guy she met in class.

Taking his cock out of her mouth Kevin held it in front of her. "Spit on it." Kacey glanced up at him and he nodded, smiling to encourage her. So she spat on him awkwardly. "Again. Cover me in your spit, make me wet and sloppy. I love that in videos."

Spitting on him Kacey did as she was told and soon her saliva was dripping from Kevin's tool and pouring down onto her thighs below. Then he pushed himself back into her mouth. Fucking her more aggressively, he moved rapidly in and out of her oral grip.

Kacey tried to keep a seal on him with her lips, hoping to stop the flow of drool spilling out of her mouth and over her body. It was fruitless, the speed of his thrusts, the amount of saliva in her mouth, and her unwillingness to swallow, made her a mess.

Before long her chin, neck and breasts were spattered with drool and Kacey felt repulsive. Taking over jerking himself, Kevin ordered her to lick his balls, which he held over her mouth. Obediently Kacey began lapping at his scrotum, forced to lick her own spittle from his wrinkled flesh.

"Oh fuck that feels amazing!" He groaned enthusiastically.

Nice to see someone was enjoying this.

Directing her more and more, Kevin guided her in how to please him. Kacey learned a lot in a very short order. Kevin was vibrating, he was enjoying this so much and it took a while for her to understand that he was trying to hold back his climax. He was trying to prolong her defilement.

As soon as she figured that out, Kacey took over jacking him off and she started doing the things she had learned he liked best. She licked his balls and caressed the knob of his cock with her hand. In seconds he grunted "-cumming!" and she felt his erection pulse and swell in her hand.

Immediately Kacey aimed the tip of Kevin's cock at her face and held out her tongue like in the video. The hot spurt of semen impacted her cheek and scalded her with shame. Spattering her with jizz, Kevin shot his load over her features.

Still pumping his shaft, Kacey tried to act like the girl from the video and appear overjoyed to be coated in hot, messy slop, but she felt revolted. The sticky goo was warm and wet and slid over her face and into her mouth. It tasted weird and unpleasant to her, like a chemical, but she dutifully swallowed it.

Taking over, Kevin began to masturbate himself into Kacey's mouth, and then squeezing the last few drops of sperm onto her outstretched tongue. Kacey was now painted by his seed and she turned, reluctantly to the camera and showed the world her humiliation.

Kevin leaned in and used the tip of his cock to smear sperm around her cheek and lips. Kacey just let him do whatever he wanted until he sat down on her chair, spent. The moment the voice's script for her ended, Kacey began to perceive that Kevin may be able to help her. Suddenly desperate to talk to him, to tell him what was happening , she sought a method for keeping him longer.

Immediately she bent over and took his cock back into her mouth. It was below the sight of the camera so she reached over and tilted the laptop down until she was once more in view. This would mollify the Voice.

While her lips and tongue worked all over Kevin's pole, Kacey's mind raced for a way to talk to him secretly. In the porn she had watched she had been frustrated at one point when the lovers were talking to each other, clearly saying sexy things, but she was unable to hear. Even when she turned up her headphones it had been too quiet.

The best option was to fuck Kevin.

Resigned to sacrificing her virginity to saving lives, Kacey waited until Kevin was once again moving his hips, beginning to fuck her face, before she stopped sucking him.

"I want to fuck you." She whispered.

"Awesome." He replied, clearly enthusiastic.

When Kacey leaned back away from him, Kevin grabbed the laptop and positioned it on the bed facing out toward the room. He began to fiddle with the placement, then turned to her.

"I want to be a filmmaker someday... do you mind if I frame this shot?" He seemed embarrassed by taking over. Kacey didn't care, really, she only wanted the Voice distracted.

"Do your thing."

In a form of shock she went over, moved the drawer from the bed to the floor, glancing once more at the primed bomb. She lay down on the bed, on her back and allowed him to arrange the camera on a pillow so that it showed her body in profile, from a slightly higher vantage, looking down over her flat stomach and small breasts.

When he was satisfied Kevin jumped off the bed and stripped fully. His body was rather nice, Kacey thought, toned and lean, but he did have some natural muscle. Work muscle, not gym muscle. His cock looked much nicer in this content, him standing naked, and being a bit shy.

Positioning himself between her legs, he whispered to her, suddenly nervous.

"I'm a virgin. That was only my third blowjob... I'm sorry I'm probably not that good."

Smiling sadly up at him, Kacey whispered. "Me too. That was my first blowjob."

Looking stunned, he said in a normal voice, "What. Really? You're going to do that on the internet and not tell anyone?"

"What?" Kacey didn't understand what he was saying.

"This is huge. People would pay huge money to see this." She still looked stunned. "I'm telling you this is huge. If you tell people what is happening you will get a much bigger audience. That's what you want right? A big audience? You get off on this, like an exhibitionist, right?"

"Ummmm... what?" this was all very confusing to her.

"Whoa." Kevin sat back on the side of the bed looking at her. "I can't even process this right now. Ok, so you are making videos of yourself online, dancing in your panties and showing your body, for money... but you don't know what an exhibitionist is?"

He sounded like a nerd finding out a date had never seen his favorite thing, or heard his favorite sound. Before this could derail too much and end in an explosion, Kacey said, "Just tell me. Maybe I am."

"Oh. Whoa, like, being gay but not knowing because you've never heard of it. Cool! An Exhibitionist basically gets off on being seen."

"Like having people watch them have sex turns them on?"

"Exactly."

"Oh then hell yeah. That's me for sure. That's why I invited you over. I want the world to watch me fuck." His face lit up like he had found the perfect woman. "I'm a Kardashian. I need public approval" He didn't like that reference. "Can we just fuck now?"

"Wait! No. I mean, yes! But we should make a big deal of this. You need to advertise losing your virginity."

"I don't know. " Then she remembered that the Voice had wanted a huge audience for some reason. And it would buy her more time. "What should we do?"

"Go to you website and make a banner saying 'Co-Ed Losing it! First time sex! Watch her lose her virginity for you.' Or something like that. No-one will really believe it, but it will still grab their attention."

"Do you know computers?" she asked without thinking.

"Yeah. Why?"

"Can you show me how to do that?" Then his face gave away her slip. She should already know how.

They sat staring at each other for a moment.

"What's going on here?"

"Ummm, my roommate helped me set this up... It was... a sorority initiation. We aren't supposed to tell anyone." She thought that sounded lame, but he seemed to buy it.

"Oh. Gotcha. I'll need you to sign into your account." His face went still, like he was assessing her very closely.

Kacey didn't know how to fool him, so she picked up the laptop, leaned against the wall so he couldn't see and she pressed keys while the Voice opened everything she needed. A new chat window popped up.

"You are a shitty liar, but you are doing fine. The virginity idea is good. But time is short. You have one hour to drum up business. We can hear you. Waste time. Shower, clean off your face, shave your legs. Shave your pussy. Don't' talk anywhere but near your phone or laptop. Or Else."

The window closed and the Live Web Gals site appeared and was ready to be edited.

"I'm in." she passed him the laptop and he was quickly lost in the internet.

"I'm going to go shower off and make myself pretty for the world. But I have plans tonight, so this has to be done by four. And my roommate will be home not long after that."

"Ok, we can do that." Then he stopped again. "Are you okay with this? I mean this being me, and my taking over?"

"It's great. I'm not into the technical stuff much. Just the... exhibitionism stuff."

"Right." He nodded and looked at her long and deeply. Kacey backed away, nervous she would start to cry. She forced herself to walk a sexy, bum wiggling walk to the bathroom.

"Don't go anywhere?" she winked at him and smiled as real a smile as she could.

In the bathroom she spent a moment looking for and finding the hidden camera in the shower. Fucking pervert. She gave the finger to the camera and scowled. Then started the water.

As she stood in the hot water, just standing letting it wash over her, she considered exhibitionism. It sure excited Kevin. Thinking about those thousands of men who had likely watched her sucking Kevin's cock made her feel violated until she thought of them less as a faceless mob, and more as a collection of individuals all alone trying to get off.

She had watched porn and enjoyed it. They hadn't known she was unwilling, that she was being forced into this. Putting that aside, part of her brain twisted this around to the viewpoint of approval.

Kacey had never been popular, but this was a form of popularity. These viewers thought she was sexy and attractive or else they wouldn't watch. Kevin thought she was attractive. That felt good. It was different and new.

Starting to shave her legs she considered the audience. Was this being streamed right now? Was she going to actually fuck for the first time ever on a live feed for thousands of people to watch? It seemed so.

Beginning to make a show of it, Kacey started to pose as she worked, letting the camera see her legs as she shaved them. It felt sexy to think about people seeing her nude and slippery. It actually felt a little bit liberating to not care about being watched.

Impulsively she stuck out her tongue at the camera and smiled. Then she did it again and laughed to herself. Was this going out live? She hoped so.

When she finished shaving her legs, Kacey discovered she was getting horny flirting with all those unseen men. It was all one man, no specific man, and all men. Bizarre and intriguing. Keeping up the tease, she shampooed and conditioned her hair, enjoying not giving the audience what she felt the wanted.

Then she soaped up her breasts, sure that was part of what her audience wanted her to do. Also, it felt great doing it. Rubbing her nipples with slippery fingers felt amazing. Then she rinsed off and played with her squeaky clean boobs. This was getting much more fun.

Now it was time to shave her pussy. Kacey had never shaved her pubic hair. She didn't wear super tiny thongs like other girls, just comfortable cotton panties with cute things on the bum. Coating herself in shaving cream, and starting at the top where it was thickest, she began to remove her pubes.

The first couple strokes came off smoothly, but the third pass the razor was clogged with hair. Bit by bit she removed the hair, trying to be sexy and flirty, but finding she had to actually think about what she was doing so as not to cut herself.

When she was done, every hair in sight gone, she had somewhat given up on being sexy. But once she was done, she looked at herself, running her fingers over the smooth skin. It was sensual being bald, the water washing over her shorn skin felt amazing.

Thinking of her viewers, Kacey began to rub her bald lips seductively, but she was both seducing them and herself. Easing her body into arousal she played with herself, teasing her clit and making herself tingle with desire.

In a little while she was going to have sex. For the first time. With an audience. On camera. With each additional lecherous idea, she rubbed herself faster, feeling more and more horny as she thought about how astonishing this all was.

But she simply couldn't stop thinking about the bombs

She ended the shower and looked up at the camera, scared of the one viewer who mattered.

Drying off she didn't bother with giving a show, having lost interest in the men she couldn't confirm were even watching. Wrapping herself in a towel she went back out into her room.

Kevin was sitting with the laptop beside him, nude, erect and grinning at her.

"That was incredible."

"You were watching?" Kacey wasn't surprised, more... interested in how she did.

"Not just me, look." He flipped her computer screen and showed her the new web-page. Her feed had a huge new banner across the top that said "Countdown to V-Card!" in flashing golden letters. Below that was a timer counting down with ten minutes left on it.

The middle of the screen was dominated by a close-up photo of her from earlier today. She was on her knees looking up at Kevin's cock, which jutted into frame hugely. The expression on Kacey's face was of shy apprehension. She looked nervous, innocent, and if she could be objective, cute.

Pointing to the site tracker, Kevin showed Kacey that there were eight thousand people viewing right now and there was currently no live feed.

"It was up to fifteen thousand while you were shaving your pubic hair. That shower made you a lot of money." He enthused.

Kacey had forgotten about the money aspect of things. If she lived through this, and was able to spend it, that would be somewhat of a silver lining to all the hell she was going through. Never in her whole life had she been so twisted up inside.

The hormones in her young body thrummed with sexual hunger, an erect penis was in the room nearby, ready for her, her body open and ready for it, but her head was elsewhere, in mortal terror. The bomb in the room was a constant threat to her sanity.

"I was hoping we could put the laptop here to record things." Kevin shyly pointed at the foot of the bed beside the wall. "That way the camera will see both your face- which everyone will want to see- but also your... erm... pussy... as I -ahem- enter you."

Clearly Kevin was nervous. He seemed to feel much like she did, twisted up inside. He seemed very excited to lose his virginity, and the filmmaker in him loved directing things, but he was also nervous about something. Performing publicly, perhaps.

"That sounds great. Thank you for your help. I really appreciate it." Kacey couldn't believe it when she went and sat next to him on the bed and stroked his face. He had no idea that they could die at any moment and she was the one comforting him.