Pawn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They looked into each other's eyes and Kacey saw that Kevin was worried.

"You're going to be great."

"I'm not worried about that." His face became a perfect mask of concern. "I'm worried about you."

Heading off that empathy, it would make her cry, Kacey leaned in and kissed Kevin on the mouth, distracting him the first way she thought of. His soft lips pressed hers and the warmth of the kiss filled her with compassion. This boy didn't deserve to die today.

The two of them kissed with closed mouths for a few moments, and then Kevin hesitantly began to tease her lips with his tongue. For the first time in her life Kacey kissed a boy. Amazed by this, she allowed him to explore her mouth tenderly with his own.

How was this the same guy who had met her an hour ago and started fucking her face? Now he was acting like an inexperienced teenager, same as her. His hands reached for her face and stroked her cheek gently.

Kacey's own tongue began to tangle with his, mirroring what he was doing to her. It felt amazing. As his hands began to explore her neck and shoulders, Kacey lifted her own hands and started to touch his shoulders and arms.

This was how she had imagined sex, tender and kind. Loving, not lewd. Her body tingled where he touched her, and her skin ached for more of his caresses.

Then, gingerly, Kevin pulled back from her and disengaged.

Looking deeply into her eyes he peered right into her.

"I thought maybe you were lying. About being a virgin. But now... I think you actually are. I don't understand what is going on here. You must really want into that sorority."

"I do. It's life and death." She tried a smile to ease the impact of that. It didn't seem to work.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he waved a hand vaguely at the computer.

Kacey tried to think of a way to convince him, and then it came to her. Taking his hand she guided his fingers to her wet sex. Parting her legs, she pressed his fingertips to the slippery slit and allowed him to feel her arousal.

"Does that prove to you how much I want you? How much I want this?" Her body hungered for this voraciously; she was eighteen and had never felt more sexual in her life.

Watching his hand, Kevin explored her folds, amazed, his face open and innocent as he discovered her excitement. When his blundering fingers brushed her clit Kacey flinched.

"What?" He recoiled.

"That was a good feeling, you touched my clit."

"Really?"

"Yup." She smiled a genuine smile at his joy.

Looking away shyly, Kacey saw the laptop screen and that the countdown was in the seconds.

"Whoops. Let's save all this for our audience." She whispered, and the sudden thought of doing what they had just been doing on camera made her body flush. Every inch of her skin tingled with the knowledge that it would soon be exposed and ogled by thousands. The counter onscreen showed twelve thousand viewers.

"Okay. I'll move out of frame. You should say something about what is happening before we start."

"Like what?"

"Thank them for watching, tell them how hot it makes you, and then remind them that this is your first time. That's why they came."

Watching his face for a moment she knew what she wanted to do. "Stand behind the camera, you can even hold it. I want to talk to you."

Kevin complied and lifted the laptop and stood at the end of the bed. As the counter reached the last ten seconds a pop-up reminded her of who else was watching.

"Turn on the camera. And don't fuck this up."

Reaching up, she pretended to control the mousepad as the Voice exposed her to the world.

"Hi everyone." She started, sounding nervous to her own ears. Keeping her face in frame at first, she spoke right into the camera, Kevin's' face visible behind. Focusing on speaking to Kevin, not the Voice, she put danger from her mind and thought only of the beautiful moments she and Kevin just experienced.

"Thank you so much for joining me. I really appreciate it. I want to share something with you today. Something special. Something I had never dared dream possible, even a day ago. I'm discovering things about myself today that I never knew were inside me."

Kacey sat back on her heels allowing her breasts to appear on screen. Looking at herself, she saw her petite, toned shoulders, fit arms, her small, upturned breasts, pale nipples, hard and pointed at her viewers.

"I want you to see me. I want to be seen by you." Now she looked directly into Kevin's eyes. "I feel safe when I know you can see me. Safe, and wanted." Kacey slowly moved into a supine position, never breaking eye contact with Kevin. "I want you to see me like... this, it makes me feel so special, so desired. I'm wet for you, wet thinking about you looking at me."

Kacey sounded shy and insecure, she could tell, she wished she sounded confident, but she was equally nervous about exposing her desires as she was excited by the look on Kevin's face. He looked hungry, intense and focused, like he was facing a threat but was eager to prove up the challenge.

Spreading her legs wide, Kacey began to play with her pussy, spreading her lips and showing her deepest parts to all the eyes gazing at her. The counter on her screen was over twenty thousand now.

"This is for you. To thank you for watching me, to thank you for seeing me and making me so horny. It makes me so hot to know you are watching this. Watching my fingers touch my clit." Kacey shuddered as she rubbed her tender bud. "Please, come touch me, show me what it feels like to be wanted."

Kevin placed the computer down on some pillows he'd set up. He tilted the screen until it showed Kacey from the knees to the top of her head. Wriggling into the position that best showed her body to the camera, she waited for Kevin, still rubbing her clit eagerly.

When he came to her, Kevin lay beside her and leaned in for a kiss. Hungrily they kissed, touching each other's faces and stroking skin the way they had a few moments before. Getting back into the groove they passionately kissed and licked each other's mouths while their hands explored one another's bodies.

When his hands found her soft breasts, they both groaned with suddenly increased desire. Kacey was overwhelmed by how amazing his hands felt on her nipples. The piercing ache his touch induced shocked her and she gasped at her lust.

Kacey was hyper-aware of where his cock scalded the skin of her thigh as it pressed her flesh hotly. Lowering his mouth, Kevin began to kiss down Kacey's throat and she writhed in anticipation of where his mouth might go next.

Glancing at the computer with heavy, lidded eyes, she saw her face look dreamy and passionate. It hardly seemed like her face to her, the girl on screen was uninhibited and hedonistic, not the scared girl Kacey felt like inside.

Then her contemplation vanished as his mouth found her right nipple. Kacey groaned animalistically, her body suddenly feverish and aching. Unable to lie still, she undulated, stroking as much of her skin along his body as she could. Forgetting herself she curled into him needing more contact.

Kevin pushed her back, "Show them your body, don't cover up." He said hoarsely. Then he resumed torturing her with his tongue on her nipple.

Reminded of her audience, Kacey lay back and displayed herself for the climbing number of watchers. With her left hand she began to tug on her left nipple, giving it much needed stimulation, the flesh jealous of his mouth.

Lashed by his tongue, Kacey whimpered lewdly, her body aflame like she had never known. Then it got worse as Kevin began to stoke his fingers around her swollen sex. As his fingers grew moist from her leaking juices the salacious feel of his touch grew even more delicious.

Reaching down with her left hand Kacey guided his fingers to her clit. "Right there. Yes! Feel it?

"Yes. Holy shit, yes!"

"That's the spot, under that little hood. Rub me there." She begged.

Kevin looked into her eyes and tentatively moved his finger until it slipped under her delicate hood of flesh and pressed down onto her bare clit. Her hips jumped and she gasped, her eyes darting from one of his to the other, appealing to him for something she couldn't articulate.

Circling his fingertip, Kevin stimulated her burning clit, sending jolts of ecstasy up her spine into her brain. Trembling violently, she hissed breathes in and out as his finger seared her nervous system with delight.

Clinging to him with one hand, the other clutched the bedsheets in a tense fist. Kacey strained toward climax, her body rigid with the effort of not moving, paralysed by the tiny contact on the most sensitive spot on her body.

Gasping in shuddering breathes Kacey slowly retreated inward. Her eyes rolled back and closed as she arched her body pressing her hips upward, needing more and more contact with Kevin's swirling finger.

When Kacey felt Kevin's mouth close over her nipple she opened her eyes wide as even greater stimulation closed the powerful circuit between her clitoris, nipple and brain. Unseeing Kacey struggled to breathe as an orgasm robbed her of air.

Clenching every muscle, Kacey climaxed for the first time with another human being. And it was seen by thousands of people. Raw lust ripped through her consciousness, physical sensation louder than her busy mind for the first time in her life.

Lost to herself, now only a collection of nerve endings assembled together for the singular purpose of feeling pleasure, the being that had been Kacey dove deep into gratification. Nothing else mattered. Some nerves moved her hips to grind the outsider harder on that special spot. Other nerves forced the body still so that mouth could continue doing what the wet, wonderful thing to the nipple.

The strain was immense. The part of the body that had taken over didn't know how to run the lungs, so the muscles were starving for air and struggling for control to regain precious oxygen. The heart was straining and seeking to absorb more as well. The brain denied them, far too lost in the thrill of pleasure swamping it in its favorite chemical bath.

When an intruder plunged deep into the clenching wetness of the body's favorite cavity, Kacey gasped and came back to herself. Her orgasm abated for a moment as she perceived Kevin had just thrust a finger into her vagina.

Even as she understood she had accepted part of another human being's body inside of her own, she exploded once more in a powerful climax. As Kevin fucked her with a finger, Kacey wailed her pleasure at the world and came over and over with each stroke across the sensitive skin inside her body, behind her clit.

Kacey dimly considered that she had never known this area was so sensitive even as contact there wracked her body with lashes of bliss. Once more swept away in rapture, Kacey gave in to passion and stopped thinking.

The next time Kevin moved he shocked her back to awareness after an eternity of delight. Bereft of his touch on her sex and breast she moaned her disappointment as he repositioned himself. Then she saw his intent and a raw hunger impelled her to lift her legs up and wide so he could get his face between her thighs more easily.

Stretched open, Kacey exposed her steaming slit to his mouth and eagerly awaited his tongue on her sex. When it arrived she hissed at how sensitive her clit was, even as she relished the sordid caress of his mouth on her most intimate place.

Immediately she was off on another orgasm, but during this one she remained keenly aware of herself. The blazing sensation of his tongue sliding around over her clit scotched her raw with electric pulses of pleasure.

For long moments she writhed in the torment of total exaltation. Completely present this time, she gloried in the lewdness of seeing his mouth move over her pussy as untold thousands watched. It was as degenerate as she could conceive of being, and it felt wonderful.

Gasping and twitching helplessly, Kacey squirmed for her audience, scourged delightfully by Kevin's tongue. Quivering with unbridled delight she came again and again while watching herself on screen, shamelessly exhibited, as men likely masturbated while watching her cum.

"I need you inside me. I need you to fuck me. Please, I want it."

"Tell them, tell them what is going to happen." He whispered.

"He is going to fuck me now. I'm going to give myself to him, my first. I can't wait to feel a cock inside me for the first time ever. Oh god, I'm so horny I can't take it!"

Reaching for him, between her wide spread legs, Kacey grasped his cock and pulled until he repositioned himself over her, his cock aimed right at her pussy. Beseeching him with her eyes, Kacey urged him forward, pressing his cock to her opening.

Panting fearfully, Kacey moved his knob around her lips trying to find her opening. At last his tip rested right where it needed to be. This was it. Wrapping her legs around him and placing her hands on his buttocks she ready herself, still begging him with her eyes. Begging him to do this with her.

Pulling his body with her legs and hands, she felt herself impaled by his cock. As his knob popped past her tight ring of muscle she accepted his manhood inside her burning core. Shivering as she suppressed another orgasm, Kacey forced herself to stay present and feel every part of this moment.

Now that his big knob was past her outer ring of muscle the rest of him slid in easily, her hot, wet vagina ready for him. As he eased himself slowly inside her grip, Kevin's face radiated the delight he was feeling clearly.

Sharing their first time, the two lovers gazed at each other, partaking in the most amazing thing either of them had felt. Before long Kevin was all the way inside her tight body, and they both shivered with delight to be one person, joined as intimately as two humans could be.

Then Kevin began to stroke in and out, enhancing both their bliss. When his eyes glossed over, diving into his own pleasure, Kacey took a moment to glance at the laptop. The screen was full of her body wrapped around Kevin's, her legs wide enough to show where he entered her, but she spread her legs wider still, allowing everyone to see how her lips stretched around his cock.

Fascinated by seeing her own body from another angle, she watched, riveted, as her body was filled over and over by him. The feeling as she was stuffed with cock was enhanced powerfully by seeing it happen on screen.

That was when her orgasm forced past her defenses and Kacey began to tremble from head to toe with release. Juddering violently, she came, her body overjoyed to be fucking. For a frozen period of time Kacey simply climaxed over and over as she rubbed her clit and Kevin drove in and out of her tingling pussy. It was utter bliss.

It didn't last very long before Kevin pulled out, gasping his own climax.

Lunging up her body, he once again aimed his member at her face and stroked himself. In seconds a cascade of sperm once more flooded over her features. This time it was marvelous. The spill of his seed gave her more pleasure than she could have imagined. Now it was a show of his ecstasy, his shared delight in what they were doing together.

Loving the hot spill of wetness, she opened her mouth to receive his orgasm, happy to taste him, the flavour much more palatable when her own pleasure had been so considerately given earlier. Rubbing her tingling clit, Kacey climaxed once more as she was coated in his seed.

And then it was over. She'd lost her virginity. She had fucked. Kevin lay beside her and buried his face in her breast, and Kacey reveled in the closeness she felt with him, even as a huge audience took in every moment.

Now was the time, when everyone was recovering from what they had seen. Taking his face in her hands, Kacey smiled at him and began to whisper, looking past him at the computer screen and moving her face out of view.

"Listen very careful to me, okay. There is a bomb in the nightstand. Don't look! There is someone watching who is trying to kill me- us- everyone in this building. They are making me do all of this. I'm going to have to go do something this person wants me to do. When I do, come in here and disarm the bomb in the table. I don't know how, but please try."

Kevin looked as if she had slapped him. Even as his orgasm fogged his mind, she denied him a chance to revel in what they had done.

Putting everything she had into pleading with him to believe her, she showed him her total terror. "Please believe me. They are listening right now over the microphones in my laptop and phone. I don't know what else to do. Please. Leave right now, and then come back here when I leave. If I can, I'll explain all this later. Right now I'm desperate. I need your help."

Stroking his body seductively for the camera, she urged him to believe her.

Disentangling herself from the stunned boy, giving him a moment to process, Kacey pulled herself together and went back into her role as a porn star.

"That's it guys. I'm so happy you watched. I can't believe how amazing it felt knowing you all shared my first time. I don't know when I'll be back, but I'm sure there is more sex in my future. I hope you'll share it with me."

Looking at her sperm stained face, she smiled as a thrill went through her. If nothing else she'd had one amazing experience before she died. Blowing a kiss at the camera she pretended to sign off as the Voice controlled her computer.

And her life.

End Part One.