All Comments on 'Pay It Forward'

by Iread2relax

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
visualwillvisualwillabout 11 years ago
I agree...

I agree with HateIt... this could be good, I just want to see where it goes.

buran288buran288about 11 years ago
Hooked

Very interesting, I will be waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This sounds familiar.....

but in a good way. I think I spent time working with these kids or at least their clones some 30 years ago. I am looking forward to reading this to see what you do with it/them. Good luck. They are the world's greatest blessing and will tear your heart out in about 30 seconds and I was and am honored to have worked with them.5DB

donaldedonaldeabout 11 years ago
great start

excellent start to what looks like a very promising story. please write more soon

boneamsboneamsabout 11 years ago
Great start!!!!!

I thought it flowed well and had a lot of content. You set the scenes well and the characters seem real. I too await the next installment as I think of the possibilities you could go with this. A dear friend of mine once told me to write from your soul and you can't go wrong. I believe you are doing just that. If you can make the reader believe it's real, you've accomplished your task. Nice job Iread2relax.

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago
Interesting

I really like your story so far. A successful man who came from the mean street. Rather than take the easy way out he has fought to prove for his family and in the process has made a success of himself. Now when given a choice he decides to "pay forward" and truly hopes to make a difference in these young men's life. The part that confuses me is who is going to have the sex you said was coming in future chapters? It almost sounds like our hero Shawn is going to cheat on his wife and I'm not sure how I feel about that.........I still looking forward o the next chapter........

teedeedubteedeedubabout 11 years ago
Good stuff so far

I'm anxious to see where you go with this. It has a lot of potential.

Thanks.....

HarryHillHarryHillabout 11 years ago
I'm impressed Iread

If you used an editor for this, they missed some stuff (minor) I gave you 5 stars. Let me know when the next one drops....Loved the ending of this chapter, very nice.

Harry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
man don't sweat the small stuff

when you read such an enticing story as yours you don't notice, well i didn't lol, who needs romance in this story!!! i already see a family movie being made :))

AfrolatinaAfrolatinaalmost 11 years ago
Love it!

OMG, this story is soo not what i'm use to reading, but i love it.

The character seem so real.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
This has already sucked me in

Great story so far, cannot wait to see how it plays out.

RasmatRasmatover 7 years ago
Very impressive.

If the rest of this series delivers in a like manner, I will have a new favorite. I read for the story, itself. The sex is a nice bit of added spice. Great sex scenes alone do not make a story. Five and faved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIread2relax@Iread2relax
3/19/2020 Life is what happens to you while you are living. COVID19---- Thus times are making me realize that we won't be here long. Today, many people have been dealt horrible blows, but life goes on and the world keeps turning. 200 stories, I have written 200 stories. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories