Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the matter, Payal?" he wondered.

"Why are you in such a hurry after taking so, so, so long in finishing up with the girls downstairs?" she chided him, suggesting he was enjoying the company of her female relatives earlier. While many of them were quite fetching and he did like the attention he received, he had sweated out the hours before they had allowed him to leave.

"Okay I apologize for my error, it will not happen again," he assured her.

"Really, and how do I know you care even a bit for me, after all you've done nothing for me, yet you have taken everything of value from me!"

"Okay just get out of that burqa, I am not a fan of these sacks," he suggested.

"Where's my reward to do so?" she cheekily retorted.

Shahnawaz remembered that his mother had given him a set of pearls, which included a necklace, earrings and hand clasps. Tradition had dictated that he gave it to her on her wedding night, but he had totally forgotten. He figured it was appropriate to give it now and that she would change her tone.

"Payal, come on in and see what I have for you, it's just a small present," he called to her and was happy as she came into the room a few moments later, still burqa clad, and took the case from him. Because of the veil, Shahnawaz could not tell that her eyes sparkled with joy at receiving such an exquisite present.

Payal turned around and dropped the burqa in a flash. Shahnawaz was dumbstruck as he saw his wife wearing a lacy green corset that ended just above her navel. The only other garments on her were a negligible panty, stockings that went over the knee and connected via garters to the corset, and a pair of heels she had found from somewhere, all in matching green. She held out the jewellery suggesting that he put it on her. Shahnawaz responded with alacrity, placing each piece on her and appreciating the fact that the overall effect improved nicely.

"Thank you darling," was exactly what he wanted to hear. He also wanted to rip off the garments and make love to her all night and for the rest of his life. He asked about the lingerie and was told that one of Payal's classfriends had just returned from a trip to Europe and had picked it up for to spice up the wedding. Shahnawaz knew that it had and thanked the lady friend's foresight. Shahnawaz was surprised, however, when she suggested he take a seat on the sofa while she moved to the edge of the bed and sat down suggestively.

"I need to talk to you about an important matter," she advised him, her heart pounding as she wondered how he would react to her information. To keep his interest high she kicked off one of her shoes towards him.

"Sorry, no more jewels to give tonight, but we can get more during the honeymoon," he responded.

Kicking the second shoe towards him she began to tell him about how she had felt violated that Haqnawaz had entered their room in the morning, without announcing his presence, and had seen Payal partially naked.

Shahnawaz was in complete agreement and apologized on behalf of his brother. Taking this as a positive sign, Payal slipped one of the stockings off slowly and as sexily as she could and tossed it to him.

The next point had to be addressed in a more diplomatic manner. Payal had poked some of the help about the screaming in the house and learnt that Haqnawaz had taken one of the servant girls. She asked her husband if it was custom for the men in the house to force themselves on other females around. Shahnawaz wondered what she meant and she told him what she had heard about the events of the day. Shahnawaz conceded that he knew what had happened, but he assured her that he had never ever taken any such liberties with the servants. This was in fact true, he had a few dalliances but with girls at his college. The servants were never considered material worth fucking. His response earned him the second stocking.

The third point relating to Haqnawaz molesting her sister was not easy to convey and the colour draining from her husband's face told her that he was hurt. He wanted confirmation and Payal explained why Zeba had not been at the valima. She suggested that he could talk to Zeba in person along with Payal's mother to assure himself that this was true. He tried to apologize again and wondered if Haqnawaz had taken too much whiskey prior to coming to the wedding. Payal could sense that the seeds of doubt that she was sowing were beginning to take root in his mind. Very slowly she undid the corset and let it drop to the floor so that her boobs were visible.

Shahnawaz rose from the sofa but she indicated he should remain seated. As he wondered why she did so, Payal dropped the final bombshell. She explained how she had been revolted by the fact that Haqnawaz had been able to put his hands on her neck, shoulders and elsewhere during the valima picture taking and she was unable to do anything. Shahnawaz suggested that he might have just been expressing his friendship. That idea went out of his mind quickly when Payal asked him if his brother also had friendship in mind as he rubbed his erect cock on her hair and neck. Shahnawaz had turned deep red and his anger seethed, the brother had now attempted to take a liberty that was thoroughly taboo. Payal could sense that her point was made and she underscored it by calling Shahnawaz over, placing his hands on her panty and having him pull the slight garment off.

Between intense anger and intense arousal, Shahnawaz attacked her body with gusto. Though she was still exceedingly tight, he buried his cock into her pussy without lubing it at all. Payal screamed in pain but he forced himself in and out rapidly. A torrent of cum flowed from his penis and flooded her insides. Although she did not come in the process, she was an active participant, scratching him hard across the back and chest and biting down on his mouth and tongue. The necklace still around her neck burrowed into her skin as his weight bore down on her.

Payal found the energy unexpectedly to flip him over and come atop. His cock had slipped out of her but she needed more. She placed herself over the still erect member and began to bounce up and down on his midsection. Shahnawaz was able to paw her lovely breasts and suck them as he pleased. Payal finally felt a strong sensation inside and came mightily. As she clamped her pussy tight, her husband also achieved another orgasm.

For all intents and purposes, they should have taken a break after furiously making love twice in rapidity. Payal, however, knew that she needed to put an asterisk on the night's doings, firstly to enjoy the physical aspects of her marriage and, secondly to allow the sense of betrayal of her brother-in-law to stew within her husband's mind.

She cuddled up to Shahnawaz after he had finished cleaning off the residue from their love-making. Her mouth joined his and they kissed deeply. His tongue and hers intertwined frequently and they remained mouths together for a considerable time. Payal's hand found its way back to his cock. Soon as she had rubbed it a few times, he was back to attention.

Getting on top of him once again, she slid down his body till her mouth was in line with his cock. As he wondered where she got the idea of oral sex, Payal jokingly mentioned she had read about such things in the Mills and Boon type romances that were commonly available in Lahore's upper class bookstores. Shahnawaz had been surprised a number of times that evening already. So another surprise, an unexpected blow job was par for the course. He pondered what she could be up to further in life sexually; she wondered how brazen she may need to get to enforce her rights.

Yet, as Payal arose from the bed, having swallowed down whatever semen his cock had sent down her throat, Shahnawaz could not help but wonder how he was going to sort things out with Haqnawaz. He had adored his elder brother all his life and already his wife of less than two days had come between them. The blow-up was just around the corner, but for now a blowjob had just been received and his brains were fried enough to allow him to slip into a deep sleep.

Payal cleaned up, lay next to him, going over the events of the day. She could sense that Round One had gone in her favour. The fight, however, would last many rounds more. Who would be standing at the end remained to be seen, but for now the honeymoon away from Pakistan beckoned.

12