Payal ki Jhankar Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"True, but some of the others know Shahnawaz and it would not have been correct for them to learn of your real identity; I am sure that tonight you would rather have been Sharmeen than Payal." That was a good point and she was glad he had taken that route, though being called a whore was a new development. "And I must say you were by far the most ravishing of all the 'whores' at the place and way beyond anything any of them could afford!" The last comment really made her blush, causing Clarence to playfully squeeze her thigh.

"So Shahnawaz has also been to the establishment?" she queried as he undid her straps and removed the shoes.

"Yes he has, but not since you have been here."

It was confirmed that Shahnawaz had been dipping his wick in some oriental pussy. Payal was miffed for just a bit before realizing that her own transgressions, notably with Mike Whittaker and now with Clarence and his buddies, were not exactly platonic dalliances. They were thus sort of even.

"Am I a quid pro quo from my husband for showing him a good time here?" she just had to ask, the possibility gnawing at her insides.

"Shahnawaz may have reasons to repay me in kind," he said in a matter of fact manner, "after all he has also been intimate with a couple of my sisters, not just the ladies at the club!" This was getting more interesting as her husband's score of infidelities was increasing.

"And so is it that I am yours today with my husband's blessings?"

"My dear Sharmeen," Clarence replied using the pseudonym, "your husband has never given me any such indication, nor can I ask him to." He had cleared that point up but she had more on her mind.

"The way you danced with me at your dad's dinner party, I was not surprised on the drive to the Highlands when my husband said that you wanted to fuck me. But at the club you did not take the opportunity to do so. Why? Are you planning to make love to me now and did not want to do it there?" She sensed an affirmative reply.

"Yes, I do want to make love to you, but in a proper way and at the right time and place," Clarence responded, his hand now under her panty and brushing her pussy lips.

"Go ahead then, claim your reward," Payal said as she pulled the dress up to her waist, "the opportunity to do so may not come tomorrow." She had realized Shahnawaz had a higher score of infidelities than she did and bedding Clarence seemed like a way to get on even keel.

"I'd certainly would want to, but not today!" was his surprising reply.

Payal made a gesture with her hands to ask why not. It was almost unbelievable that a hot-blooded male was turning her down in the state of relative undress she was. Yet on the other hand he had continued to kiss, finger and caress her throughout the evening and she was confused by the mixed signals.

"You are in the family way and as such I think you today truly belong to Shahnawaz alone," he replied.

"But you did let me get intimate with so many people tonight."

"That's true but I had told them that you were not to be fucked. And beside did you not want to experience what goes on in the club you were in."

She nodded her head but asked, "Are you telling me you would have let them all fuck me if I was not pregnant?"

"That would be the case under normal circumstances. In fact, since you were the escort it would have been expected," Clarence was most honest, "but I would have had the first slice of pie!"

"Too bad then that I am not on the menu!" she chuckled.

"That's true," he concurred, "but since you were and are ready for me to fuck you, I have a proposition!"

"And that is?"

"Next time you are in Malaysia, make sure you are not pregnant," he whispered into her ear while copping a feel of her right breast having undone her top, "I would then really like to take you in my arms and utilize my rain check for not fucking you tonight. But we will only do this if you are okay with it."

Payal extended her hand and he shook it to cement the understanding. He pulled her forward and kissed her full on the mouth.

"Okay then, should we call it a night," Payal suggested, "it's almost dawn anyway."

"Perhaps we should," Clarence concurred, "But I do have a gripe with you. You never did suck me at the club?!"

Payal smiled, took her legs off his lap just as he removed her panties, and sat down on her knees in front of him. She bent forward to open his trousers and take his cock out. Just before she started the blow job, he stopped her for a moment and pulled her dress off.

"Wouldn't want to spoil that now would we?" he said, as her mouth engulfed his penis and his hands concurrently undid her bra.

IX

Resting peacefully in Faisalabad nearing the end of the 1988, her husband and child close by, and having exhausted herself after a strenuous bout of lovemaking, Payal reflected on the events and personalities in her life, notably those during the past few months. She had indeed taken a big step up compared to other women in Pakistan with her US educational qualifications. On the other hand, it had been more than two years and she had done nothing but stay at home. She wondered when the opportunity would arise for her to display her career capabilities.

Pakistan held relatively free elections within months of Zia's death. The old party of Zulfikar Bhutto, the man hanged by Zia, was back in power, though tenuously. At the helm was the capable figure of Benazir, his Oxford and Harvard educated daughter. Tainting her, however, was the spectre of her imbecilic and greedy husband, Asif Zardari. Democracy was working, but for how long was not certain.

Shahnawaz had been approached by a number of political parties to join and run. He had decided to turn them down and focused instead on making up the time lost while Payal was in the US. It was a rare night when he did not make love to his wife. Despite knowing that he had not been monogamous, Payal loved him dearly, but rationalized that she could also have a little excitement on the side occasionally! Thankfully none of her indiscretions were known to anyone in Pakistan.

Haqnawaz was in dire straits. The loss of his parliamentary seat and political patronage meant that cases against him that had been shelved now opened up, including one from his sisters against the inheritance land grab. Since Payal moved to Faisalabad she had only seen him once at a family occasion and kept as far apart as possible. She sensed, however, that he was still seeking the opportunity to possess her despite the setbacks he had suffered to date. He did have one consolation though. Naziran, despite further Punjabi film success, had been kicked out by the former minister after Zia's death. She had come crawling back to him and served both to slake his sexual appetite and desire to hurt those weaker than he was.

Mike Whittaker continued to write to Payal. Thankfully his letters were cryptic enough that her husband would not know about their affair. He had won re-election in November 1986 and 1988 and was confirmed as a star in the Republican Party. He had indicated that he might run for Senate in the 2000 contest. She was both pleased and a bit jealous that he mentioned his engagement to the daughter of a former Presidential candidate.

Clarence had not taken Payal vaginally, but they did spend many an evening together sometime indulging in lesser sexual activity. That stopped though when she really began to show after her second month in Genting. He kept sending her small presents via Shahnawaz after she had left. Clarence had taken to calling her Sharmeen and also made it a habit of phoning when Shahnawaz was not around to remind her of the promise to visit Malaysia and not be pregnant. He would, however, yet have to wait longer.

Payal would soon find out she was again with child and not due till the latter half of 1989!