Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's over here in the bedroom," she said, pointing the way. Oh, great.

It was an outlet right next to the bed. I opened up my toolbox and set to work. I showed her how to take the cover off and explained that normally one should trip the breaker to make sure the wires were dead before working on anything electrical. When I got the cover off, I noticed that one of the wires was loose. I pulled the outlet out, tightened the screw, and put everything back together.

What made all of this difficult was she was bent right over me, her hand on my shoulder, and her scent in my face. Her hair brushed against me and I was shaking when I was taking the outlet out of the box. Oh, and my erection was getting in the way.

When I put everything back together, we tested it to make sure it worked. She plugged in a lamp and made sure the light came on.

"Great!" she said. "Thank you so much. What do I owe you?" She smiled at me with that damn smile again.

"Uh, nothing," I stammered. "It's on the house."

Then she did something I really wish she hadn't. She looked down at my crotch. She smiled even wider.

"I'm sure some sort of payment would be in order," she said, as she moved closer. Her scent became stronger and different. Mingled with the perfume was the scent of sex.

Then she slowly raised herself up on her toes and kissed me. I felt those lips and got even harder, as if that were possible. She softly, ever so softly, delighted my lips with her own.

I couldn't help it, I wrapped my arms around her and brought her up against me. And I felt her hand rub my painfully erect cock. God, that felt good.

I continued kissing her and cupped her breast with my hand. It was pretty obvious there was no bra and her nipple was already erect and stiff. Her tit felt good in my hand and she moaned as I caressed her. My other hand dropped down to her ass and I massaged her cheek.

We kissed for a while, me getting hotter and hotter, when she slowly pulled away and started unbuttoning her blouse. She had a way of doing it that made it one of the sexiest things I had ever seen. She left the blouse open so I could see most of her tits. I was probably drooling at this point, although she made no comment. Then she reached down and undid the button and zipper of her shorts, dropping them to the floor in one fluid motion. I looked at her pussy and saw that her panties were wet, really wet.

Then she moved toward me and pulled my shirt over my head. She wasn't quite tall enough to do it, so I bent over a bit to help her. As I did, I pushed her blouse aside and licked one of her nipples. She shuddered and gasped, but kept on pulling on my shirt, maybe a little more insistently.

With my shirt off, I pulled her to me and kissed her again, cupping a naked breast this time, playing with a very erect nipple. She rewarded my efforts with moans. I bent over to lick the nipple again and she arched her back. Her areola was wrinkled with passion, just as my cock was hard with lust.

I moved my attention to her groin. I rubbed her wetness for a while, drawing more moans for my efforts. Then I stuck my hand inside her panties and felt her soft bush as I headed for her slit. She was very, very wet by now and was squirming as I rubbed her lips. She parted her legs to give me more access and I took full advantage. God, she was beautiful and sexier than anyone I had ever met.

I rubbed her some more and she started shaking, just a bit. Her moans were getting louder. Suddenly, she pushed away from me and kneeled down to work on my pants. She rubbed my cock and heard me groan in appreciation. She looked up at me and smiled. Then she unzipped my pants and dropped them down, rubbing my cock through my briefs. The feeling was incredible. Next, she slowly dropped my briefs down and carefully allowed my cock to spring free.

She looked at my rock-hard cock and smiled up at me. I felt her stroke it a few times, then I felt her warm mouth take me in. She slowly moved back and forth along my shaft, pulling on my cock with her hand as she did so.

She continued for several minutes, bringing me up higher and higher. I eventually pulled her up and put her on the bed, removing the rest of my clothes and pulling her panties off her. She smiled as I kissed her lips, then her eyes, moving down to her breasts, giving each the attention it deserved. While I played with her nipples with my tongue, she pulled on my cock. She became more aroused as I moved down her stomach to her pussy. I spread her legs, then her pussy lips, and started licking her clit. She writhed in pleasure and arched her back as she moaned. She was very responsive, a huge ego boost for me. I licked her clit harder and harder, and she moaned louder while pushing her hips into my face.

"I need you in me, now!" she growled. I didn't hesitate to comply.

My cock slipped into her easily, she was so wet with her juices and mine. She was tight and it felt great. I slowly moved in her, sliding my cock back and forth, sometimes with only the tip in her pussy, sometimes ramming down to press against her clit. She moaned with each thrust, and I grunted in pleasure as well. After a while, I sped up, slamming against her forcefully. I grabbed her ass and pounded into her, her moans coming faster and faster. I could feel my climax coming, so I slowed down, just to drop down a bit. She wiggled her hips and dug her heels into my ass, urging me to ram my cock into her harder. I complied. Harder and harder I rammed into her, her arms wrapped around my back, her fingers digging into me. It was probably painful, but I didn't notice. All I felt was this tight pussy grabbing my cock. Then her back arched once more and she screamed as her climax hit. I slammed into her more as I felt my own climax flood over me. I roared as I shot my cum into her, my nerves firing across my body. She continued to moan as her climax ebbed and I brought us down gently. I laid on top of her until I got soft, then rolled over to lay next to her.

We both were breathing hard. "That was incredible," she said.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," I said. "That was pretty much the plan."

We laid there for some time, her breathing slowing and my mind racing. What the hell had I just done? I know what I did: I just cheated on Angela. Why? It's not like this kid did anything Angela couldn't do. Susan's blowjob was nice, but not much compared to the sucking I got from Angela. Susan would learn some things in time, but right now, she was a neophyte. And, while Susan's pussy was tighter than Angela's, there wasn't that much difference. All Susan was was different, not better. At the end of it, I felt hollow. It was fun while it was happening, but now that it's over, it wasn't that great an experience. I didn't love Susan, so there was no connection. It was just fucking, and pretty mediocre fucking at that.

Eventually, I got out of bed and cleaned myself up. I told Susan I had to get back home before Angela. I told her she was great and hoped she had a good time. She smiled and said she did. I wondered if she was lying as much as I. I got dressed and walked out the door.

Driving home, I thought more about what I did and why. I guess I was looking for some excitement. I hadn't had any other woman but Angela in over twenty years. The excitement of new pussy was enticing. But the actual act, when viewed as a whole, was unfulfilling. If it were Angela I had just fucked, there would be kisses and hand holding. There would be murmurs of love and devotion. There would be feelings of contentment. There was none of that with Susan. It was just fucking, that's all. I could have gotten better with Angela. That's what I should have done.

But it was too late now. I had done it, using incredibly poor judgment. I let a kid half my age seduce me, although I was clearly willing. I fell into the trap so many fall into. I had failed to learn from the mistake of others. And now the guilt was going to eat away at me, forever.

The guilt and shame that started on the drive back home continued through the days that followed. I spent Sunday with Angela in the usual way, reading the paper, chatting about this and that, having a nice lunch with a bottle of wine. What I brought along to the party was remorse. How could I have done that to her? Even though she didn't know anything about it, I had hurt her. Didn't I love her? Yes, I loved her with all my heart. So how could I hurt her like that? I had no answer.

Sunday night, Angela and I made love. I moved in her tenderly, lovingly, and she moved with me. We were one, she and I, and nothing felt so good. Or it would have felt great if I didn't have this pain in my chest for being such a damn fool. I have no idea what made me think a young kid could begin to compare to what I had, and what I might well lose.

Showing up to work on Monday, I was still reeling from the mistake I had made. Early in the morning, Susan showed up to ask about tasks for the day.

"Hi, Susan," I said, still numb from what had happened Saturday. "Could you close the door?" She did so. "Um, I have to tell you something difficult. I had a great time Saturday, but I can't do that again. I'm married and want to stay that way." I grimaced at her.

"Okay," she said, almost cheerfully. "I had a great time, too. No hard feelings." And she turned and walked out the door.

Damn, I thought, it meant even less to her than it did to me. God, what a fucking idiot I was. Now I have to figure out what to do next.

I thought about it for days. Mostly, I thought I would take this secret to my grave. If she knew, Angela would be hurt, for sure, just as I would be if Angela fucked somebody behind my back. I didn't want to hurt Angela. She had done nothing wrong. She was a loving wife and she was far better than I deserved, especially now.

But then I got to thinking what would happen if she found out on her own. What would I think if I discovered on my own that Angela had been cheating? I'd be outraged, that's what. I wouldn't be able to see straight. I'd probably throw her out on her ass and never look back. I didn't want her to do that to me.

So I decided that it would be best if I told her, before she found out from someone else. I didn't think she would, but the chances, while slim, were not zero. And the risk was huge. If she had cheated on me, I'd much rather she told me, rather than me finding out from someone else. I figured Friday would be a good time to tell her. I was in agony until I got home Friday night.

"Hi, honey, I'm home!" I shouted.

"I'm in the kitchen, sweetheart!" Angela called back.

I found her over the stove, stirring a pot of sauce. I gave her my usual kiss, then sat down at the kitchen table. "I'll be right there, darling," she said. "I just have to set this on simmer." Then she looked at me. "What's wrong?" she asked, a worried tone to her voice.

She could always read me. It was scary, actually. It seemed like I had no secrets. But I had one now, one I had to get rid of.

"Sweetie, you know I love you, right?" I started. She nodded her head. "Well, I have to tell you something that'll test that love. I've made a horrible, horrible mistake."

She knew. I could tell she knew. "Who is she?" she asked, with a coldness in her eyes.

"Was, darling, was," I answered. "Just someone at work, nobody special. I'm sorry, darling. I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking. I've never done this before and I sure as hell will never do it again." I shook my head, not even looking at her. "Do you want to know anything?" I was hoping she didn't.

"No, the details don't matter," she sighed. "Besides, I already knew about it."

My head shot up. "What?"

She smiled a wan smile and said, "You know, some of the people you work with are my friends, too. Word gets out. Like Tom and Laura."

I hung my head. "You know about that, too?"

"Of course," she said. "It's pretty common knowledge. You can't sneeze without everyone finding out about it."

I didn't know what to say, so I just kept on saying I was sorry.

"I'm sure you are, Brad," Angela said. She sat down at the table and looked at me.

"So what happens now?" I asked. "Should I pack? Am I out? Are you divorcing me? Can we talk?"

She sighed. "You know, when I first found out about it, I was pretty hurt. I starting thinking what I did wrong, how was I not good enough. It took a while to figure out it wasn't me, it was you."

"You're right, darling," I said, "it had nothing to do with you, although it's clear it hurt you. I just got caught up, started thinking with my dick. I swear to you I have never done anything like this before. I swear." Tears were starting to well up. I hated when I cried. And right now, I hated me.

"I know," she said quietly. "That's what I figured out. I'm assuming you don't love this girl, whoever she is."

"No, no, of course not!" I said it like it was the stupidest question in the history of the universe. "She means nothing to me, and I mean even less to her. I ended it and she took it like I was telling her I was going out to pick up a newspaper."

"Okay," Angela said, "then I guess I understand it. We've been married for twenty years and it's natural for one of us to get a bit curious, or maybe want a bit of excitement. It's not like either of us has fallen out of love. So you had sex with someone. You agree it was a mistake. I believe you when you say that. It still hurt, but I think I have had enough time to figure out what it means. And I realize it doesn't mean much."

I nodded to her, agreeing it meant nothing. "People do all sorts of things," she continued, "that are dangerous and stupid. I knew a guy who liked jumping out of planes. The parachute generally saved him, but one time he got a chute that was too small for him and he ended up breaking his leg. I'm sure it was a thrill for him, all that jumping, until he figured out the cost was too high. Then he quit." She paused. "And I'm guessing that you have figured out your excitement has a very high cost. Maybe not worth it, Brad?"

"No, baby," I cried, "not worth it at all." I shook my head, hoping she would believe me.

She looked down at the ground. "You hurt me, Brad, but I don't want you to move out." She looked up at me, her eyes showing a trace of what, kindness, forgiveness?

"I'm so sorry, baby," I said, my heart pounding at the realization that I was being forgiven. "I'll do anything you ask, anything at all. I love you dearly and don't want to lose you. Please say you still love me. Please?" My eyes beseeched her.

She sighed, then smiled just a little. "I still love you, Brad, although right now I'm not real happy with you." All I could do was put my head down on the table and cry. What a fucking fool I was. How could I cheat on someone as wonderful as Angela? Only an idiot would do that.

********************

It was slow going, at first. We didn't make love for about a week. Conversations were few, initially, but things started to thaw after a while. I couldn't believe how calm she was about all of this. Had the situation been reversed, I would have been a raging maniac. But she found out long before I told her, so I guess she had time to think things through. She was smart enough to realize it was just me being stupid, not me wanting someone else. Is it any wonder why I love this woman?

But then I got to thinking. Why did she forgive me so readily? I was crying, but she had no tears. She didn't seem that upset about it. She seemed to accept it as something that was bound to happen, even though she didn't want it to. She seemed to realize it wasn't a serious thing, just a stupid thing. It almost seemed like she knew exactly what my mindset was. How could she? Unless...

That's when I started wondering about her. I started to think she let me off the hook because she herself had something to hide. Why else would she give me a pass on something that should have stricken her to the core? She must be having an affair herself. And I was going to find out about it.

So I started noticing things carefully. One day, she called me up to let me know she would be late coming home and I should eat dinner by myself. I said okay, then waited for her to come home. She was two hours late. I asked where she had been and she said there was a late meeting at work. She left it at that.

One night, she was late from work again. This time, she dashed into the shower before I had time to even kiss her. She claimed she was "exercising" and didn't want to offend me. I told her she never would, but she claimed that she didn't want to take the chance.

One Saturday, she was late from her shopping. She was always home by noon, but not this time. She looked a bit exhausted and flushed. I asked about it and she claimed that it was just hot out.

I closely watched what was happening and noticed more things. Like phone calls made in the bedroom, whispered calls I couldn't overhear unless I was right there next to her. I started checking the odometer on her car and noticed more miles each day than it would take to get to work and back. I knew something was going on, I just knew it. But I didn't know what it was. I didn't know who it was.

********************

I met Tom for some beers after work one evening. "Tom," I said, "I can't take it anymore. Ever since I had that one hook up with Susan, Angela's been sneaking around." Tom nodded in understanding.

"Maybe there's nothing to it," Tom said.

"Yeah, right," I said dismissively. "How do you explain the phone calls, the extra hours at "work," the detached expressions, her looking at nothing out the window?"

"Well," Tom started, "I don't know, but it doesn't seem conclusive to me. Maybe a bit suspicious, but it kind of seems normal, don't you think?"

"Exactly!" I shouted. "That's exactly it! Everything is normal, almost. Things are just a bit off, but not so much that it seems unusual. That's how it always works, unless you're really crappy at hiding what you're doing. And Angela is pretty smart."

"Look," Tom says, "I think you're getting worked up about nothing. It seems pretty normal to me, except for how you're reacting."

"Yeah," I said, sighing a bit. "Maybe you're right."

But he wasn't. I knew it. She was cheating on me and has been for a while. I'm guessing she was cheating before I screwed Susan, but I know she has been cheating ever since, and it's been three months. I had to find out, I had to know. I had to try something new, a new tactic.

I decided on the direct approach, even though I didn't think it would work. I waited for one of those nights where she came home late. It didn't take long.

She came home at eight o'clock. I waited for her at the door. "Hi, honey," I said, a fake smile on my lips. I gave her a kiss. "I didn't think you would ever get home."

"Yeah," she said, a smile on her face, "work has been miserable lately. You'd think they would know people have lives outside of work. What's for dinner?"

"I made some pasta. It's ready to go. I'm starving." I watched her carefully. I thought I noticed some hesitancy when I asked about her being late.

I made up some bowls of pasta and sat across from her at the table. I watched carefully, but she was good at hiding things. We ate in silence. I cleared my throat and asked, "Angela, is there something you want to tell me?"

She paused for just a second. Damn, she's good, but I saw it. She looked at me and said, "About what?" As if you didn't know, I thought.

"Well," I said, "I was just wondering how you were feeling, if you were still upset about that stupid thing I did, if there was anything that you felt you wanted, or needed, to say, that's all."