Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,169 Followers

"I think I have a pretty good idea what to make of it." Jim said quietly, the pictures hidden down in his workroom very much on her mind.

"But she managed to worm her way out of whatever her problem was back then." Marcy concluded.

"Sis," Jim asked his sister. "What would you say if I told you I knew a way to get even with Miss Ferguson. A way to pay her back for every nasty little thing she's ever done to anyone."

Marcy considered the question for a minute. She was well aware of some of the stunts her little brother had pulled over the years. A few he had gotten caught at, but even more he had gotten away with. He'd always been a pretty imaginative kid. So if he said he had a way to get even with Miss Ferguson, she had to believe he did.

"I don't think I want to hear this," she finally answered. "But if you really have a way to get back at that bitch, then I say go for it."

Jim's face lit up with his sister's encouragement. His older sibling took note of a mischievous gleam now in his eyes. It was a sparkle she had seen there before. She almost felt a little sorry for Miss Ferguson. The key word in that thought was almost.

Right after dinner, Jim retreated to his basement workshop. Spread out on his desk where the pictures of Miss Ferguson and Coach Kelly. Sitting back in the old recliner, the young man toyed with a bright red floppy disk from his computer. On the disk was a web page containing copies of the pictures on his desk.

He had been debating with himself for the better part of the last hour if putting the web page up on the Internet would be enough of a revenge. To make sure that every teacher and student saw the page, he had also added to the disk the high school's master email list. He planned to send the URL to everyone on the list after he put it up. Jim figured that it wouldn't take half as long as the story of what happened to him in English class for everyone to know about the web page. Oh he was sure that eventually the school would take steps to have the page removed. But by that time anyone who was interested would've copied the pictures. He could just see copies of them turning up all over the school.

The best part of it all was that they would never know who had done it. When they traced back the email address used to open the account on the free web page provider, they'd find that it belonged to Michelle Ferguson. It had been kid stuff to get into the school files and find out her password.

Still, the whole plan lacked the feeling of satisfaction he expected it to have. Jim just couldn't put his finger on it. He'd been careful to crop the pictures he was going to put online so that only Michelle was identifiable. It wasn't so much that he wanted to protect Coach Kelly. After all, he was a more than willing participant. Rather it was because he had liked Mrs. Kelly when he'd taken her class and had no desire to cause her any embarrassment if he could avoid it. Finally deciding to sleep on it all, Jim stuffed the red disk into his knapsack and headed up to bed.

Jim woke early the next morning before even his alarm clock had gone off. He was too excited to stay in bed any longer. In the middle of the night he'd had a dream, a dream that had told him what was wrong with his plan of revenge.

It was so obvious that he was surprised it hadn't occurred to him before. His plan was too impersonal, too detached. Jim wanted to see the look on Michelle Ferguson's face when it all came back to haunt her. He wanted to watch her world crumble.

Quickly dressing, Jim raced down to the basement. He pulled out the hidden folder with the 8x10s and selected the best shot of Michelle licking the tip of the Coach's cock. Stuffing the photograph into an large envelope, he printed Attention: Miss Ferguson - Urgent! in large block letters on the front. The envelope then joined the disk in his bag.

The hardest part of his revised plan was getting the large envelope onto Miss Ferguson's desk without being seen. Jim's luck held out as he was the first one into class that day. Quick as he could, he stuck it in the middle of the equally large interoffice envelopes one of the school aides had already dropped off. Then he quickly left the classroom, returning ten minutes later with other students.

As was the practice for Tuesdays, most of the English period was set aside for private study. Most teachers used this time to catch up on their paperwork and Michelle was no exception. From his desk, Jim watched carefully as his target went through the contents of the first two envelopes. One eye constantly watched the clock, taking note that the papers she'd read so far had taken up most of the period. It was possible that she might not get to his surprise before class was over. Jim began to experience a feeling of disappointment.

Then, with only a few minutes left before the bell would ring, Jim's face lit up as he watched Michelle put down the pile she was working on and reached for the envelope he had left. The Teacher looked at the label for a moment, shrugged her shoulders, then slit open the top with her letter opener.

Michelle Ferguson's normally rosy complexion turned a deadly pale white when she saw the photograph from the envelope. For a moment, Jim thought she might actually pass out as it looked like she couldn't catch her breath. Had he gone too far?

"Miss Ferguson, are you all right?" one of the girls in the front row asked loudly when she looked up and saw the look of distress on the teacher's face.

With that, every student in the class looked up from what they were doing to see what the girl was talking about. Her face still pale, Michelle quickly stuffed the picture back in the plain manila envelope and rushed out of the room. Jim could only guess that she was on the way to the closest bathroom to throw up.

Ignoring the discussion going on around him about the Teacher's strange behavior, Jim sat back in his chair very pleased with himself. It had been more satisfying to actually see her reaction to the picture. And that was only the beginning. The red disk was still resting in the knapsack at his feet. Additionally, he had also printed a small note on the back on the photograph in a last second inspiration. It simply said, coach's office - 5:00.

Jim had toyed with the idea of physically confronting Miss Ferguson. Personally letting her know that he was the one she could credit with her downfall. He still didn't know if he would actually go through with that part of his plan, but it felt nice to have that option. The Lakeville Rockets were playing at Northside tonight and the coach's office would be as empty as a ghost town at that hour.

The bell rang soon after and Jim headed to his next class. He became even more pleased with himself when he overhead one girl tell another that she had gone to check on Miss Ferguson and found her in the girl's bathroom, her head buried in one of the toilets.

By the end of the school day, Jim had decided to wait around and see if Michelle would keep her appointment. He'd heard she'd asked other teachers to cover her classes for the rest of the day, saying that she felt a little ill. Yet at the same time, she hadn't gone home to rest, telling them she just wanted to lay down in her office for a little while. Normally any teacher taking sick time would've been out the front door before the administration had even arranged for a substitute.

As a member of the newspaper board, it was easily for Jim to hang around after everyone else started to go home. Most of the students in the office were going to the Northside game and wanted to catch the 4:30 buses. By quarter to five, Jim was all alone in the office.

"Decision time," Jim said to himself as he put down the proofs he hadn't really been reading and looked up as the clock neared five. "I guess it wouldn't hurt just to take a walk down the hall and see if she actually showed up."

Jim took his time strolling down the hallway, walking like he didn't have a care in the world. He stopped to read a few notices posted on the tiled wall. Unlike Friday evening, the hall was still well lit at this hour.

Passing the side corridor that led to the coach's office, Jim paused just log enough to look down it. Sure enough, there was Miss Ferguson standing impatiently by the locked door.

Jim had gone about ten feet further when he came to a full stop. He thought about it for a moment, then turned around and headed back toward the side corridor.

Michelle Ferguson was so lost in her own thoughts that at first she didn't see Jim coming toward her. She looked up and was startled by his presence.

"Oh it's you, Grant," she said when she saw him. "I don't have time to talk to you about the paper right now. It's going to have to wait until tomorrow."

The fact that the thirty-seven-year old couldn't make a connection between the eighteen-year-old's appearance and why she was waiting here just added to Jim's sense of animosity. It was just yet another example of her not taking him seriously.

"It's not about the Star." Jim replied.

"Classwork then," Michelle added restlessly. "Whatever it is you want, it will have to wait until tomorrow!"

"Even if I wanted to discuss an interesting picture of you and Coach Kelly?" Jim said with a small smile of satisfaction.

"Omigod!" Michelle said with disbelief.

Michelle was speechless for what seemed like minutes but was only seconds. Then her incredulity quickly turned to hostility.

"How could you do something like this to me?" she shouted in a voice that traveled the length of the hall.

The sudden outburst took Jim by surprise and he found himself taking a long step back in response. Then he stepped back, determined to give as good as he got. Every argument he'd had with the teacher came rushing full force from his memory.

Now it was Michelle's turn to be taken aback as Jim recounted a litany of incidents where she had embarrassed him as well as other students. Of how she only seemed to care about her favorites, and disregarded anything from anyone else.

"Besides," Jim shot back. "I'm not the one who was in that office last Friday blowing the Coach. I only pressed the shutter, you provided the image."

"To send me a copy of that ... that ... picture," she went on. "In my classroom!"

"Hell, I was planning to post it on the Internet," Jim shot back. "Maybe I still will!"

The sudden thought that others would see the picture immediately brought back the shock to Michelle's face. Her tone of voice quickly turned conciliatory.

"Shouting at each other isn't going to solve anything," Michelle said in a softer tone. "There has to be a way we can work this out."

"Why should I?" Jim said, his anger unabated.

"Please, Jim," Michelle said, the emotion in her voice real enough. "I'll admit that I can be a bitch at times, but I can't afford for a picture like that to get out."

"Why should I care?" Jim asked.

"Look, I'll make it up to you," Michelle said, her voice filling with sincerity. "Most of our disagreements have been about the Star, right? I know how you love running that paper. I'll give you full control of it. Whatever you want done I'll give a green light to. You always wanted to get rid of Phyllis and her column, I'll tell her she and it are gone tomorrow."

"If you're gone I'll get the paper anyway," Jim said. "You'd have to offer something better than that."

Michelle took a deep breath and turned away from Jim. She stared into her reflection in the glass wall of the office.

"You liked what you saw in that picture, didn't you?" she asked without turning around.

"I'd have to be lying or gay if I said I didn't," Jim admitted. "But what's that got to do with anything."

"What if," she began, still looking in her reflection. "What if I gave you the same thing I gave Coach Kelly?"

"You're kidding?" Jim asked in disbelief.

"I am being very serious." Michelle answered as she turned back around.

From the look in her eyes, Jim now believed her.

"What if I wanted more," Jim asked, wondering where he was getting the nerve to actually say this. "What if I wanted it all?"

There was little doubt as to what he meant by "all".

"Then I guess," the redhead said in total surrender. "I'd have to give you it all."

Immediately the memory of the orgasm he'd had simply jerking off to Michelle's picture came to mind. How could he pass up the chance to experience the real thing. It was simple, he couldn't.

"You're talking about right now?" Jim asked in clarification.

"Yes," Michelle replied. "I have a copy of the key to the Coach's office."

"No, not here," Jim quickly answered, thinking that it was unlikely that she would get caught a second time, but not impossible. "Someplace really private, like a motel or something."

"Well I'm not about to check into a motel with a student." Michelle replied just as fast.

Jim thought for the moment that Michelle might already be reconsidering her decision. Instead she said.

"It'll have to be my apartment. I've tutored students there before so it won't seem so strange if anyone were to see us going in."

"I don't believe this is really happening." Jim said to himself as she followed the older woman up the stairs and out of the school.

The parking lot was deserted as Michelle and Jim got into her car. The Teacher hadn't said a word since they left the building. Jim remembered seeing on the school records that Michelle only lived a few minutes from the school.

As they drove, Jim took the time to really look at Michelle. His gaze started at her profile, taking in the small imperfections that only seemed to add to her attractiveness. Moving down he stopped at her breasts, his eyes drawn to the small expanse of skin visible through the fold of her white blouse. Finally he moved down to the blue skirt below, noting with a smile that the material had ridden up high enough to show a large amount of leg.

Fascinated as he was by those marvelous breasts, Jim was even more so by the smoothness of her legs. Gathering his nerve, he reached out and put his hand on the exposed flesh. Hearing no objection, he began to run his hand up and down her leg, moving further against the edge of her skirt with each motion. After the third caress, Jim went for broke and reached up under Michelle's skirt and placed his hand between her legs.

"I hope you're enjoying yourself." Michelle said, her tone such that it was hard to tell if it had been meant as an encouragement or a rebuke.

Michelle was once again silent after that as she pulled into the parking lot of her apartment building and then led him up to her fourth floor apartment. She had him carry his books so it would look to anyone who saw them that he was just another student she was tutoring. Luck was with them however as they passed not a single soul.

"Make yourself comfortable," Michelle said as she closed and locked the door behind Jim. "I just need to change these clothes and I'll be with you in a few minutes."

The neutral tone of her voice made it sound as if she was ordering groceries from the corner store rather than about to have sex with one of her students.

The tick of the clock on the wall seemed deafening to Jim as it counted off the seconds. Brief moments that seemed to pass with agonizing slowness. Standing alone in the empty room, Jim's mind began to wonder what he had really gotten himself into.

What did she mean by get comfortable, he asked himself. Did she expect him to get naked, or at least take off some of his clothes? The sandy haired teen had no idea. Finally he decided to settle for just taking off his jacket and knapsack.

Then a more troubling train of thought began to take hold. It occurred to him that no one really knew that he was here in Miss Ferguson's apartment. What if she never intended to have sex with him in order to get the photo. The more he considered what had happened in the last two hours, the more incredible it all seemed.

The eighteen-year-old didn't think it likely that Michelle was going to come running out of the bedroom with gun or knife in hand and threaten him for the picture. It was a good consideration, however, that she might very well be on the phone arranging for some of her teacher's pets to come over convince him he should give over his photograph. Off the top of his head, Jim could think of at least three members of the football team who would be willing to pound him into pulp to make Miss Ferguson happy.

"Maybe I've taken this a little too far." Jim thought as he considered getting out of here while he could.

"I hope that wasn't too long." Michelle said as she emerged from the bedroom behind Jim.

"No, it was ..." Jim started to say as he turned around at the sound of her voice.

Whatever the next word he was planning to say was totally lost as his mouth dropped open in shock.

Totally gone was the conservative outfit that Michelle wore in school. Instead Michelle was now wearing a royal blue satin chemise with white lace trim. Even though he had already seen the thirty-seven-year-old half naked, his cock reacted as if she was the first woman he had ever seen.

Gone in a flash was any thought that half the front four were going to suddenly appear and smash in his face. He now believed this was really going to happen.

Michelle had to keep from laughing when she saw the look of shock on Jim's face. He probably thought she was planning some sort of trick to get the picture off him without having to pay for it. Truth was, the thought had occurred to the Teacher, but she decided she might as well take advantage of the situation.

Michelle Ferguson had always been a realist and knew very well her own failings. It had been one of those lapses that had almost led to her being dismissed as a Teacher a few years ago.

Her marriage had been in a tailspin, headed for the divorce courts. She had become involved with two other teachers at the school, both of them married as well. The episode had ended with her husband leaving for good and both of the teachers asking for reassignments that the school board was more than happy to give to prevent an open scandal. They had made it seem like a routine transfer by approving another Teacher's request as well.

"Of course if I hadn't blown that fat fool of a Principal, he never would've recommended to the school board that they bury the whole incident." Michelle thought, remembering that it had only taken Mr. Kendall a minute in her mouth before he had come.

After that, Michelle had walked the straight and narrow for almost a whole six months. Then she had fallen off the wagon with an affair with yet another married teacher, Matt Bonner. That one had ended of its own accord when Bonner began to worry that his wife was beginning to have suspicions and quickly called it all off.

Her encounters with Coach Kelly had started one afternoon when she overhead one of her colleagues telling another that Kelly had been at a bar with him the night before drowning his sorrows. Evidently the Coach was complaining that his wife wouldn't give him head, saying it was an unnatural practice. The second teacher had said he didn't blame Kelly's wife, stating he had seen Kelly in the locker room showers. That monster he carried between his legs would scare any woman. To Michelle, it was like waving a challenge in front of her face. Or more precisely her mouth.

In between her liaisons with Kelly and Bonner, Michelle's sexual fascinations began to focus on an even more dangerous track. Not content merely to be working her way through the male faculty, she began to have fantasies involving students. These desires built almost weekly after Bonner had broken off their affair. Building to the point where she decided to actually do it.

It was just before graduation last year that Bobby Cole, all-city all-star stood just about where Jim was now standing. Michelle had decided that the tall and good-looking eighteen-year-old was just the one to make her fantasy a reality. It was only at the last moment that she'd had a rare change of heart when she decided that the none too bright athlete wasn't smart enough to keep his mouth shut if she'd gone through it.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,169 Followers