Payback

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers

Jim Grant was hardly Michelle's first choice to play the student in her fantasy. In fact, he wouldn't have even fallen in the top twenty if she were to have made a list. Still, the opportunity had presented itself, and personality conflicts aside, he was a pretty good looking young man. Finally, after it was all said and done, he would have as much interest as she would in keeping it a secret.

So she would get back the incriminating photo, and play out her fantasy as well. A win, win situation if she ever saw one.

"Well do you like what you see, Mr. Grant?" Michelle said as she strode across the room, her breasts heaving with every step.

"Oh wow!" Jim tried to say, the words dying stillborn in his mouth.

"Oh come now, I'm never known you to be at a loss for words." the older teacher said when she stopped right in front of her student.

Jim was even more tongue-tied looking right down at her half exposed breasts. He immediately decided that his photographs barely did them justice.

"Well if you can't tell me what you think, then I guess you'll have to show me in another way."

Jim didn't have time to figure that statement out before Michelle showed him exactly what she meant. He almost jumped as he felt her outstretched palm press against his cock.

"My, this is quite nice," Michelle smiled as she felt the hardness under his pants. "And fairly impressive as well. I didn't know you had it in you, Mr. Grant."

"Jim," the young man said as he finally found his voice again. "My name is Jim."

"Very well, Jim it is then," she grinned. "After all, we do seem to be burying the hatchet, among other things," she laughed, rubbing his cock all the harder. "But I insist you still call me, Miss Ferguson. I like the way it sounds."

"Yes, Miss Ferguson." Jim softly moaned, the pressure of her fingers on his young manhood having their effect.

"You're not a virgin, are you?" Michelle asked as the thought occurred to her. "If I take this out, you're not going to explode all over my hand, are you?"

"No, I'm not a virgin." Jim managed to reply, failing to mention that only a brief encounter with his neighbor's cousin had spared him from that distinction.

"Excellent," Michelle said as she began to undo his belt buckle. "It would be a shame to waste this, not when there are so many other lovely things we could do with it."

Experienced fingers quickly freed Jim's cock. Michelle let out what almost seemed like a whistle of appreciation as she studied her prize. Most of her recent lovers, Coach Kelly being an excellent case in point, had been older men. Bending to her knees to examine the younger manhood, the redhead decided there was something to be said for youth after all.

Michelle tilted her head forward and closed her dark red lips around the teenage cock. Her tongue glided across the sensitive underside of its head, causing Jim to give out a long, loud gasp.

"Oh God!" Jim gasped loudly, sure that he was going to explode the moment he felt the soft wetness engulf his cock.

In fact Jim might well have exploded the moment he felt Michelle's lips press against his cock had not the Teacher used a trick she learned when she herself had been a teen. Applying pressure to a point at the base of his cock, she prevented him from reaching a premature climax.

Practicing an oral technique that she'd perfected when she was younger than the teen she was using it on, Michelle brought Jim to a state of arousal greater than he could've ever imagined. Jim's mind had gone totally blank. Even if he tried, at this moment it would've been impossible for him to form a coherent thought. Except of course that he would do anything to keep this feeling going.

"Mmmm." Michelle moaned as she ran her tongue down length of his cock once more.

As great as Jim's desire for her to go on and on, it paled next to Michelle's rapidly growing craving to taste the sweet ambrosia of his young manhood. The small pearls of precum she had licked from the tip of his cock had made her hunger for more.

Swallowing him whole once more, she released her safety hold just above his balls and began to pump his cock with both her hand and mouth. Jim was unable to resist the sudden rush her release brought and instead began to go with the flow. Following the example he'd seem in the few adult films they'd watched in Bill's basement, he held onto the back of her head for support and fucked her face with all the effort he could muster.

For a moment he could mentally step out of his body and imagine how the scene might look in a photograph. Himself, standing tall with his pants down around his ankles. Miss Ferguson, object of so much of his frustrations, on her knees with his hard cock thrusting in and out of her mouth.

The imaginary celluloid image in his mind was the final push over the edge for the student. With a draining orgasm that he felt from his toes to his head, the eighteen-year-old exploded into his teacher's mouth. An eruption she was only too eager to accept.

The almost paralytic effect of his orgasm cause Jim to pause in his efforts to drive his cock down Michelle's throat. The thirty-seven-year-old more than took up the sudden slack as her head bobbed back and forth, creating a suction that made sure she didn't miss a single drop of her prize. It had been as long ago as her own teen years since she had sucked off to climax anyone Jim's age. It didn't take more that those first tangy drops for her to remember how much she had liked the taste of a young man. It spurred her desire to savor every bit of it.

"No more!" Jim cried almost in disbelief as Michelle continued to suck his cock with ruthless abandon, even after he had no more of the white treat to give her. It wasn't until it began to soften that she finally released her iron grip.

It took a few moments for the young man to regain balance on shaky feet.

"That was ... that was ..." he repeated, unable to come up with anything to describe what he had just experienced. It was so unlike the his two previous oral adventures.

In the long run, it was Jim's good fortune that he was incapable of expressing himself at that moment. Had he been able to, he would have promised Michelle the world, gave her the picture, the negative, and anything else she desired. And most of all, he would've asked for no more in return. It would've been his great loss because his Teacher was far from finished with her new boy toy.

"I'm sure you'll be able to rectify that situation quick enough," Michelle said as she ran her hand along the underside of his now limp dick. "That's another thing I just remembered what I used to like about young men. In the meantime, I'm sure we can find a few other ways to keep ourselves busy."

Dropping his cock from her hand, the redhead threw her arms around Jim's neck and kissed him. A kiss just as fiery and aggressive as the blow job she had just performed on him. He felt the crush of her lips against his, and the press of her tongue as she pushed it into his mouth. With it, he found the tangy saltiness of his own climax, the residue of which still rested on her tongue. It was an intrusion of which he couldn't imagine complaining of. On the whole, the presence of her tongue thrashing against his seemed an even more erotic act that having his cock in her mouth.

Even as Michelle continued to roughly explore his mouth, Jim could feel the soft press of her breasts against his chest. He reached up and took hold of the thin straps of her outfit, sliding them off her shoulders. As more and more of her flesh became visible, his heart raced fasted and fasted. By the time the soft globes of her breasts came into view, he was afraid his heart was going to burst. The thin outfit then slid to the floor, revealing the woman in all her naked splendor.

"Suck them!" Michelle whispered into his ear as she felt his lustful eyes on her mounds.

She released her hand on the back of his neck and guided his mouth to her breasts. His lips closed on her nipples, using his tongue the way Heather had shown him the night they'd spent together. Michelle seemed pleased by his efforts as she guided him to her other breast.

The tall woman took hold of the sides of Jim's shirt and pulled it up and over his head, revealing a smooth, almost hairless body. She ran her long fingers across his chest, rubbing his own nipples with her fingers. A sigh mixed with both surprise and delight came from Jim as Michelle replaced her fingers with her lips and tongue. With quick, wet motions, she demonstrated a lesson far more valuable than the one Heather had taught him.

She continued down his chest, using her hand, lips and tongue. New life emerged from his young manhood, buoyed by her rising passion. Michelle helped strip away the last of his clothing, until he was as naked as she. The redhead pressed him down onto his back, until he was laying on the hard wood floor. The she climbed on top of him.

Michelle reached down and took hold of his cock, pleased at its renewed hardness. She guided it between her legs, placing it at the entrance of her now wet pussy. She looked into his eyes, savoring the expectation found there.

Still holding his cock, she pressed hard against it, feeling him slip inside of her. Jim's reaction was music to her ears as she dropped lower until his manhood filled her.

Michelle didn't give him much time to react to the warm, wet pressure surrounding his cock. She immediately began to rise up and down, repeating the sensations she had earlier produced with her mouth, but on a much grander scale. Faster and faster she moved, as he gripped her body with his hands, using his strength to hold them together.

"Oh yes Miss Ferguson!" he called out. "Fuck me! Fuck me so hard!"

The sound of her name on his lips drove her even harder, slamming her body down again and again. Each time, it drew a second eruption closer and closer. Minutes passed like brief moments and Jim soon exploded once more.

Now it was Michelle's turn to cry out as she felt his wetness fill her. It also triggered her own orgasm which while wasn't as intense as the young man below her had just enjoyed, was quite pleasing none the less.

As before, Michelle pumped him until he had no more to give. Then she just laid naked on top of him for a while, allowing the sweat of their exertions to mix together.

Michelle finally climbed off him and wrapped herself in a robe. She excused herself while he put his own clothes back on. When she emerged from the bathroom, Jim was already dressed.

"I assume that I'll find the negative for that photograph on my desk tomorrow," she said in a tone in which she tried to act as if what had just passed between them had been nothing more than a business transaction. "Despite our differences, I've never know you to be a liar."

"The negative is yours." Jim smiled with satisfaction. "I do keep my word."

"Then I guess we need have nothing more to do with each other." Michelle said with just a touch of regret in her voice.

Jim started for the door, then paused and looked around. Michelle was surprised and almost glad he stopped.

"As long as we're back on a business relationship," he said in tone almost identical to Michelle's. "When do you want to discuss the other photographs."

"Other photographs?" Michelle asked in surprise. "There are other photographs?" she added, this time with anger.

"Another thirty five actually," Jim said. "I had a full roll in the camera."

"You never said there were other photographs."

"You never asked."

Michelle looked at him and realized she actually hadn't. In all her shock and confusion when confronted with the first one, it hadn't occurred to her that there might be more.

"So when do you want to discuss the others?" Jim asked, a slight smile on the corner of his lips.

Michelle took a deep breath and then said in resignation. "How bout next Monday?"

Jim thought about it and did some quick math. There were thirty five pictures and thirty seven weeks of school left. This would work out just about right.

With a wide smile he said that next Monday would be just fine.

After Jim had left, Michelle stood there staring at the door. She couldn't believed this eighteen-year-old kid had outsmarted her. At this rate, it would take her all year to get them back.

Yet, the more she thought about, the less she seemed to mind. With a smile again on her face, she headed for the shower, thinking that next week couldn't come quick enough.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,175 Followers