All Comments on 'Payback Ch. 01: Entrapment Begins'

by Sucker4Gurls

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The only thing....

....worse than SamuelX, is a SamuelX-wanna-be....

.... go away ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not ok

Lost me in the first paragraph mentiooning kiddie porn. Go away sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Seriously bad!

Child porn - you need help. Trans does not = child porn.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 6 years ago
I Liked It

It was a fresh and new story which I enjoyed reading. I do wish that it would have just gone in chronological order rather than bouncing back and forth but that seems to be the trend lately.

Yes, kiddie porn is bad but its not like there were any descriptions or that it was part of the story line other than being something really bad planted to further his inability to get out from under the blackmail.

I am anxious to read the next chapter.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good start

Ignore the bullshit comments about kiddie porn. Anyone who read it properly can see it's a passing mention as part of the blackmail. What a nonsense complaint! I enjoyed the start - I echo the other person saying I'd have preferred it to be chronological, but that didn't lose me as the theme was pulling me in. I enjoy stories with TS women 'forcing' males to some degree, so I can see future instalments being right up my alley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another chapter?

Is there going to be another chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please

I was waiting to jack off to a scene where you were being coerced into sucking cock....more please!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous