All Comments on 'Payback Ch. 03'

by ausfet

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Complex. So much has happened

And still there are more questions that haven't been answered.

I am really enjoying the style of writing, even though it is a very discomforting story. Things like the way that Pearl came into the story and then her parentage was later revealed are quite clever.

I am astonished at the current low score and the lack of comments so far. I do hope there are more readers on the Literotica site yet to read this episode. It is an exceptional story, well worth following through to its conclusion.

I still hope for a happy ending, but a sense of foreboding remains.

Lue

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
Ps:

I just checked back on the score. It is now 4.45. It was 3.something last time I looked. More appreciative readers must have found it.

Lue

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 6 years ago
Another Ausfet tour de force

The writing and storytelling is just stellar. The plot is complex and the characters are compelling and very human. I read, and I want to know more about these people and their world. In my opinion this is the best LIT has to offer, and like Lue, I wonder why more readers haven't noticed. The author's library is impressive as well. I'm anxiously awaiting another chapter and I sure hope there is more.

CharlieB4CharlieB4almost 6 years ago
Fuck! You’ve done it again...

It’s nearly midnight and I’ve just finished ch 3. Thought I’d just check out the first page but as always you hooked me. Great job with this one, really getting into the nitty gritty. 5*

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionalmost 6 years ago
Developing nicely

The dual timeframes, the mysteries still to unfold, the characters coming alive, even the minor ones, this is turning into a tour de force.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Intense!

What a story so far! Engrossing!

johntcookseyjohntcookseyalmost 6 years ago
High tension

What a contrast between kinetic and potential energy. The gut wrenching anticipation for the revelation of whatever tragedy led to the murder of the boys, and the hope against hope for deliverance for Ciaran and Helen. The tension is intense.

Sad but all too common manifestations of racism (in both directions). People have an incredible capacity for cruelty at their basest levels of behavior. Humanity! Ha! What an oxymoron!

This is a very powerful piece of drama. I'm going to have to reread this in its entirety when it's finished to have the benefit of continuity. But for now, I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userausfet@ausfet
Don't get too excited, I'm not dead. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, voted and commented. Thanks also to the lovely folk who have edited my stories and provided advice. About me: 38, married, two kids, two dogs, live in Brisbane. To answer some of the most commonly...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Payback Ch. 02 Previous Part
Payback Series Info