Payback Sucks... Literally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first place I go is PacSun. It's where I shop for my men's clothes so why not my women's clothes too! I find a few skirts I like, a couple pairs of jeans that make my ass look good then I grab a few tank tops to show off my boobs. I get a halter top to show off my slim flat tummy and a few shirts that I can just lounge around in. Once the clothing is picked out, I get a few pendant necklaces, hoop earrings, and a couple colorful bracelets to go with all my new clothes.

Once they are all paid for, I take the jeans, a t-shirt and jacket into the dressing room and put them on with the teal pendant necklace and my new earrings. I walk out, leaving my men's clothes in the room. Although it is an odd feeling to wear clothes that fit so tightly to my skin, I like it.

Next stop is Victoria's Secret. I walk in and normally would have felt overwhelmed with all of the types of bras and underwear there is to choose from, but I am not. I know that I should not wear a thong with my period, but I pick out a few lacy ones anyway. I find some boy shorts, and some bikini briefs.

Next I need bras, Abby's just doesn't fit, and I will need more anyway. I ask the attendant to please measure me, so that I can get a better fit than the one I am wearing, after a moment she brings me into a dressing room.

I remove my top and bra and she places the tape around my chest, lifting my breasts while she does. After this I am informed that I have a 34 inch band. She gently allows my boob to fall but grazes my nipple in the process, this gets me instantly tingling in my jeans, as she places the tape around my chest again, and she carefully brushes my nipples again, this time making eye contact in the process.

My natural reaction to this is to bite my top lip. I see her watching me, and notice that she continues to discreetly fondle my chest. She then leans in and locks her lips to mine. She is about an inch taller than I am and has much smaller chest, but is beautiful! As her lips lock to mine and I feel her tongue swirl in my mouth, I return the feeling and reach down to tease her nipples.

As I run my hand up her t-shirt she stops me, looks me in the eye and says "I can't do this. I am sorry." As she leaves the room she remarks that I am a 34DD.

I find it odd that she would start something and get me all wet like that and then leave...but I also find it odd getting wet.

I throw the top back on and walk out without a bra on, it's not like I won't be buying one in a few moments. Who cares?

I saunter across the store and start to look at the selection. I look at them briefly and just pick up a few demi-bras, full coverage bras and two plunge bras. While I need to support them, I want to flaunt them. Right? As I go to checkout, I come to realize the cost of beauty. Same as at PacSun I go into the dressing room to leave wearing the full coverage bra and a pair of boy shorts.

While walking through the mall, I notice men staring at me. It feels almost invasive. Some are more subtle than others.

As I approach the door to the ladies room there is a tall muscular man, maybe 30 or 35 years old, leaving the men's room, as I walk by I look in the direction of his crotch and catch myself. Did I just think about his dick? What the hell is wrong with me?

He stops in his tracks and stares directly at my chest, and then I can feel him staring at my ass as I push through the door. As I walk into the room I realize this is the first time I have been in a WOMEN'S bathroom before. I walk to the end stall, because it is the largest, and lock the door, lower my pants to my knees and sit to pee.

As I am sitting, I see a pair of large feet in running shoes outside the stall, when suddenly the door breaks open, nearly hitting me in the knee and the man from just a moment ago walks in.

It's the man from just moments before. He holds the door closed behind himself and pulls the zipper down on his fly while unbuttoning his pants. While he pulls his waistband down I subconsciously start to lick my lips.

He sees this and pulls his member from his pants, it is not quite hard, but I slowly grab it with my hands and can barely wrap my thumb and forefinger around it, then bring the head closer to my lips. I feel the tip against my pursing lips and flick my tongue in the hole on the end. As I open my mouth and take his cock in my mouth, I quickly think to stop myself, but can't. It just feels so good to know that my lips are the cause of his light moans while his shaft becomes erect and presses to the back of my mouth.

I feel the large thick veins against my lips and start to run my tongue along them. He takes his hand and places it on the back my head and begins to press it down onto his rock hard dick, pummeling the back of my throat with his head. My eyes start to water, but I open them and look up at him, while I cup his balls with my right hand and start to massage them and his taint.

As he pulls his cock from my mouth, I feel it "pop" from my lips and realize that I am still sitting on the toilet with my pants and panties around my knees; I start to play with my clit while continuing to suck him off.

I start lose myself in the idea that I am pleasing him, he grabs my head with both hands, and forcefully starts to fuck my face, until I notice the throb then the gush of cum while just the tip of him is on my lips and I now have a pool of cum in my mouth. More than I think I ever did as a man. I like the taste, it's sweet but salty. After a moment I open my mouth to show him my prize and swallow it.

He pulls his now flaccid rod from my mouth and slaps it across my face leaving a sting and a wet mark on my cheek. Puts it back in his pants and mutters the words "fucking whore" under his breath while leaving me to finish my business in the stall.

After a moment of thinking about what I just did, I am disgusted with myself. I am not gay, never have been, yet sucked a random dick in a bathroom at the mall. Not only have I turned gay, but now I'm a whore too! I reach into my purse and grab another tampon, wipe myself up and leave the restroom. I enjoyed pleasing him, but it wasn't nice feeling like he thought I owed it to him.

I wonder if I would have let him fuck me, if he hadn't cum. As I walk out of the mall I notice that I keep finding myself looking at and thinking about the different guys I see. I see one guy, short hair, tight t-shirt and a pair of loose fitting jeans and all I can envision is getting my knees to suck him off till he slides his hard dick inside me!

Maybe these are the "urges" that Abby was talking about. I will have to ask her about it later, but do I really want to admit that I sucked cock and want to suck more and take one inside me?

I get home, without tripping and falling on another penis, get into my apartment and strip down to my panties and bra, pull my hair back with the new hair ties I bought and curl up on the couch. It's getting late, I turn on the TV to see what I can watch until I am ready to go lay down for the night.

While surfing the channels I find "The Notebook" and get sucked into that, by the end I am crying and can't believe what is going on with me. Crying from movies, sucking dick, wanting to get fucked, knowing how to buy and apply makeup. I can't handle anything else new, so I turn off all the lights and go to bed.

Over the next few days, I managed to stay away from the world, just curled up in comfy clothes, yoga pants, tank-tops, no make-up and hair pulled back. Even Abby hadn't bothered me much. I confirmed with her that the urges she was talking about were cock craving urges...and I did crave it!

Now that my period was over, I could get fucked without being gross, but I have to be cautious, I still want to be a man again, pregnancy is NOT an option! This cannot be permanent! Abby tells me she wants to take me out to the bar, to see how I am doing, see if I am more man or woman inside my brain.

Abby shows up at my place, I am actually happy to see her. I've already started to get ready by the time she shows up. I'm standing there in a pink lace plunge bra and a matching thong with my hair halfway pulled up, while I curl a layer and lower it to my shoulders then pin it back with a few bobby pins.

Abby asks me how I've been and what I've been up to.

I lie and tell her I just spent the time watching TV. When in fact I have been playing almost non-stop with the new dildos and vibrators that I bought, Practicing sucking on them, stretching out my pussy so it won't hurt when I get fucked. I even tried to put them in my butt a few times, see if I can rock some lucky guys world, but that just doesn't seem like it will happen.

I can't figure out this sudden crave of dick, but all I can think is that it must feel amazing to have one shoved inside. I've dreamed about the guy whose cock I sucked in the bathroom the other day. I would love to try with him again.

As I apply my make-up I feel myself starting to get wet and I just want to get laid. I would love to eat Abby out, but I don't see that happening. After my make-up is on, I go to my room and select a short denim skirt that is just a little shorter than my fingertips and 2inch peep toe heels. The top I picked out is a red top with a plunging sequin neckline and thick strap sleeves. I look in the mirror and can't believe what I am seeing. I will get laid tonight, that is for sure!

Abby leads the way out the door, and down to her car. I climb in the passenger side and if someone were looking, there was no way they wouldn't have seen my panties. After a rather silent ride to the bar, we get out of the car and walk towards the door. As I go to get in line, Abby grabs my hand and pulls me along to the front. Without even checking our ID the bouncer opens the rope and allows us in.

I never had that happen before! This is awesome! As we approach the bar, I hear a song by Usher, and just instinctually move my hips to the beat and start to dance. Song after and song and drink after drink I start to get really fuzzy the next thing I remember is being in an unfamiliar bedroom kissing a random 20something year old guy.

While he kisses me, he runs his hands up my shirt and finds my breasts still in their bra. He changes this very quickly; sliding his hand around my back and with precision undoes the three clasps. I feel the weight of my boobs as soon as he does this, and motion to remove my top. He pulls it carefully over my head and removes my bra exposing my large tits.

Immediately he places his mouth over a nipple and begins pinching the other. This feels amazing; I reach down and undo the button fly of his pants, then slide my hand inside to grab hold of his hardening penis. As I feel it start to stiffen I pull his pants and boxers down and try to lower myself to it. As I get my face to his cock he pulls my hips to his face, lifts my skirt and pulls my thong to the side while he buries his face in my freshly shaved pussy.

I let out a moan then swallow as much of him as I can. His long thick rod, shoves to the back of my throat and I relax to take all of what seems like it is at least nine inches. Feeling it slide in and out past my lips with each thrust of his hips. Every time he slams into my throat he flicks his tongue on my clit.

All of a sudden I feel a flitter in my stomach then a powerful shock comes over me after he shoves 3 fingers deep inside my pussy. Running them in and out of my hole while still fucking my throat I start to buck my hips as I feel each knuckle. I just had my first orgasm that wasn't self induced. It was incredible!

While allowing me to catch my breath he turns around and straddles me, placing his cock between my tits. I press them together around it and open my mouth to receive more of him. After a few awkward stokes and sucks, he slides his body down, removes my thong and flips my skirt up while he places the tip of his firm member at the entrance of my pussy.

First he slides the tip in and I feel it stretch at the rim of the head, then he forces himself inside me. I feel him press his hips to mine and his balls smack against my asshole. It tickles and I love it. After what seems like an eternity of him pounding me, he pulls out and places his hand on my hip to roll me over. I hadn't even thought about doggy style until right now.

I prime myself and raise my ass in the air for him to enter me from behind, when I feel his thumb on my anus. I turn to him and tell him "no, I don't do that". His reply "its ok baby, it won't hurt" I don't believe him and reiterate that "I don't want you to fuck me in the ass." He complies and shoves himself into me from behind. I start to rock back on him.

He gets progressively rougher, when all of a sudden he pulls his dick out and presses it to my ass. I try to pull away, but he grabs my hips and shoves his huge dick in my ass. I scream in pain and tell him to stop, but he doesn't. As he strokes himself in to my butt I start to relax, and no longer fight it. I must admit, once relaxed, it feels amazing! The original stretch hurt tremendously, but now seemed worth it.

I use the weight in my hips to push him back on his feet and take control, sliding up and down on his dick until I feel him start to throb. He exclaims

"I am gonna cum! Turn over!"

With a quick pop I pull his member from my now huge asshole and roll over. He resumes his position over me and shoves his dick in my mouth. Covered in the juices from my pussy and my ass I suck him until I feel the throb in my mouth again.

This is a familiar feeling and I plan to swallow whatever load he has for me, when he pulls it from my mouth and gives it a quick jerk or two causing it to spurt all over my face and tits. Covered in his cum I take his quickly softening cock back into my mouth and suck out what may be left. Once it's fully flaccid I use my fingers to scoop up the jizz that is all over my face. He stands at the bedside silent while I do this, until Abby walks in.

"Wow! you preformed like a champ"

"You were watching this whole time? You bitch!"

"How did it feel to be forced into something you didn't want?"

"It hurt like hell at first, but then the alcohol kicked in and numbed it. Then honestly, it felt great! I almost came from it."

"You liked anal?"

"Oh My God yeah! I was actually going to tell him. I'm sorry what is your name?"

"Dave"

"I was going to tell Dave he needed to finish what he started when he gets it up again!"

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No, I am not. Dave, you up for poking me in the butt again?"

With that question, Abby left the room and what it sounded like, the house too.

I turned to Dave and saw that his veiny cock was already rock hard again, so I immediately bent over and spread my cheeks for him. He pushed his way back into my still dripping pussy and thrust a few times before pulling himself from me again, and shoving back into my rear.

That first twinge of pain was there again, but I embraced it and pushed my ass all the way to the base of his cock feeling his balls slap my clit. With every stroke into my hole I feel the veins throb while he grabs my hips and fucks me. I close my eyes and rock back and forth on him.

With my eyes closed I hear a noise, and I am not sure what it is, I open my eyes and staring me in the face is a large hard black dick. With no regard to where it came from, I open my mouth and take it all to my tonsils. Holding myself up on my hands and knees I allow the thrusting in my hindquarters to move my whole body and control the speed at which I suck this new hard staff.

The cock in my mouth is clearly larger than the one in my ass and causes me to gag every time it strikes the back of my throat; I look up and see a large dark man staring down on his little white cock sucking anal slut!

This is the stuff I used to dream about doing to women and it is happening to me! In my focus on the dicks inside of me I didn't notice that 3 more walked in the room.

Dave pulls himself from my ass as the first guy lays on the bed. I straddle and face him while slides his meat into my ass. As he enters me, I can feel my hole tear, it makes me want to cry; but what am I to do. I have 5 men to please if I plan on sleeping tonight.

While I ride his giant cock 2 of the new guys walk up to the sides of the bed, and place their rock hard black fuck sticks in my hands and one pushes me onto my back. At first I think that he is going to force himself in my mouth, when he lowers it down and slides into my dripping wet pussy.

Now with a black dick in my ass, one in my box and one in each hand Dave saunters to the bedside and pulls my hair so I am laying in his crotch to lick him clean.

Lost in the moment, I just take each piece and give the best focus I can but before I know it, I feel a throb but I can't tell if it's my ass or my pussy. All of a sudden with great force the man on top of me, thrusts himself into me and sprays his cum inside my vagina.

At this instant I panic! I am no longer enjoying being surrounded by thick throbbing tools and I start to resist. As I start to resist, I tell them all to stop. I didn't want cum inside me! They laugh and grab me by my shoulders, forcing me down onto the cock in my ass.

He doesn't move, or fuck me anymore, he just holds me there while Dave shoves himself further down my throat and another one of the guys climbs on top to shove himself inside me. I've instantly dried up, and am no longer enjoying this while I get fucked anyway.

After only a few strokes guy number two explodes inside me as well then quickly makes way for guy number three, who pumps his black seed into the mess that is my cum filled pussy. I am unable to scream at the pain I feel while I am now unwillingly being ripped apart at the seams because Dave is still filling my mouth while the black man in my ass removes himself from me and shoves himself into my pussy to cum as well.

Once he unloads in my pussy he pulls out and tosses me to the side before getting up to leave. At this point it is just Dave and I again. I curl up on the floor and begin to cry. After crying for a few moments, I collect myself and my clothes and leave the room. As I walk down the steps I see Abby standing at the bottom.

"By the look of that mascara running down your face, you didn't seem to like that as much huh?

"You did that?? You told them to do that? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

Just as I say those words I pull back and slap her across the face.

She lifts her hand to her cheek and starts to say

"I wanted a man to know how it feels to be completely vulnerable, and have no control over a sexual situation. You remember that night when you came in my mouth, that was the last straw."

"Well I am going to fix this right now, I am going to the pharmacy and will get plan-b"

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"And why the fuck not! If I am pregnant I am like this for ever, and with the amount of jizz inside me I probably will be!"

"Plan-b will start your period cycle again. Just like getting pregnant, having your period will make this permanent."

With that statement I walked outside, to find a way home.

*******

The next morning, I lay awake in my bed thinking about what Abby said the night before. Do I get plan-b and know that I am like this forever? Or do I risk it and hope I am not pregnant and can still change back? Will Abby even let me change back?

I pick up the phone and call Abby to ask her if she plans on letting me change back.

She picks up:

"Abby it's me. I was thinking about what you said last night. Are you planning on letting me change back to James? Or am I stuck as Jenny forever? I'm asking because I am trying to decide how to handle last night. If you aren't going to let me change anyway, and there is no chance I will ever have my dick back, then I will go get plan-b. No risk of a baby, no having to worry. Just accept this and move on. But if you are going to let me change back, I will risk it. I will hope and pray that I didn't get a bun in my oven last night."