Payback Sucks... Literally

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you aren't pregnant, I will let you change back."

"Ok, then I guess it's hope and pray huh? If I am pregnant, what do I do about getting ID? And credit, and my lease?"

"Just go to the court and tell them you need a change of gender and name. They won't argue with it when they see you and your tits. You just night need a DNA test to prove that it is you..."

"Ok so what 3 more weeks of this?"

"Well in about a week you can go get a stick and pee on it to see if you're gonna be mommy!"

"How long do I have to take plan-b? If I find out next week is that too late? I'll just accept the fact that I am going to be a woman and take care of it."

"You have 3 days."

"I think I am going to get a test and check anyway. You never know what it might say."

"Ok, got my fingers almost crossed for you!"

On my way home I call Abby and leave a voicemail.

"Abby, it's Jenny. I was wondering if we could just change me back now. Maybe before a pregnancy can take hold and stop me."

She calls me back right away, and agrees to let me change back. Says she will be over in the morning to give me the dosing.

That night, hopefully my last night as a woman, I decide I need at least one more dick! I will only do anal and oral. Not risking a baby again, so I log into craigslist and make an ad.

"Hot horny woman needs a dick to suck and fuck me in the ass. I am real. It's so cold out my nipples get hard thinking about it! Write me back with a pic and a phone number, we can make this work."

Within minutes I get 15 emails. I search through them and pick the guy with the biggest looking cock. I send him my phone number, and when he calls it comes up as Josh, my friend from work.

He asks who I am. I tell him my name is Jenny.

He proceeds to ask why I have James' phone number.

I tell him it's a new cell phone and that I just got it yesterday. He accepts this explanation and proceeds to ask "my place or yours?"

I go with his place since I can explain the new number but not the same apartment as James too.I ask for an address. I tell him I just need to get ready and should be there in a hour.

I hang up the phone, run to the bedroom and grab a clean bra, clean thong throw on a tank-top to let the girls breathe and a pair of my jeans from PacSun. I pull my hair back in a ponytail and apply some make-up really quickly. He doesn't care what I look like, he wants his dick sucked, and I am going to do it!

I walk out of the house, ready to suck some cock when I stop myself dead in my tracks.

Am I really going searching for a dick? Where is this coming from? I can't do this. I turn to walk back to my place to call Josh and tell him I can't.

That is when I think to myself "fuck it! Lets go. It's not gay if I am a woman!"

I run to my car and get in before I can change my mind.

I pull up to the apartment complex and park where he can't ID my car. I walk to his door and ring the bell and he answers in nothing but his boxer briefs.

He offers me a drink, and I respond by grabbing his soft penis through his underwear and instantly drop to my knees to place it in my mouth and say, I can drink from this.

I let my kinky slutty side take over and swallow his member whole until it starts to grow in my mouth and reaches full length. I think I would compare its size to that of a Redbull can. My fingers don't fit around it and I can only take two thirds of it in my mouth.

He grabs my ponytail and starts violently fucking my face making me tear up and gag. He pauses for a moment and asks me "is there anything off limits?" I reply with a quick but stern "no pussy! At all!" he says ok and with that instant he begins force fuck my mouth.

I am scared and turned on by this at the same time, what is wrong with me? He pulls back and slaps me with his hard cock. "You fucking slut! You want me to fuck you? You should earn it!"

I take him back into my mouth and gag myself on his long hard dick! I feel it start to twitch, but before I can unleash his jisim he pulls out again this time pushing me over and causing my ass to stick up. He reaches around and unbuttons my jeans, pulls them to my knees and delves his tongue into my stretched anus. I wonder to myself can he tell I had a huge cock in there last night?

Is it that stretched? If he can tell he makes no mention of it, just lubes up his staff and slides it into my gaping asshole. He thrust himself in and out of my ass the while sticking his fingers in my mouth to suck on them.

I can feel his lower abs pressed against the top of my ass crack and it has me wet. I start to fondle my boobs over my shirt while the throbbing of his massive dick starts to swell inside my ass. Just as I feel him start to cum inside my ass, my pussy starts to quiver and I get those butterflies in my stomach again as I start to pulse and force myself back on him making my orgasm more intense.

After a moment or two he pulls his soft dick from my ass and I sit back. Just as I sit back, I feel his cum start to leak out of me. It feels warm and watery as it drains from me onto his hardwood floor.

I look up to him longingly and place is cock in my mouth again, hoping to get him hard again. As he starts to stiffen, he sees that I have let his spunk leak on his floor, he grabs me by my jaw and forces my face to the floor with the command "clean it up bitch."

This command and power he has over me, just gets me more wet, and makes my little slit tense up from excitement, while I lap up the cum and butt juices from his floor. His sperm is bitter, I do not like the taste, hopefully he cums on my tits next.

Once this white goo is cleaned up I go back to sucking his cock. Normally I would last longer the second time around when I was fucking a girl, but he blows his load right in my mouth, it seems never-ending. Thrust and spew after thrust and spew. His cum is not as good as the guy at the mall or Dave's was last night, but still hot.

With his second load he informs me that is all he has for me. Hands me a towel and directs me to leave.

On my way home I start to think about the idea of staying a woman. But immediately conclude I am crazy and think against it.

I get home and curl into bed.

The following morning I awaken having to pee really badly. I go straight to the bathroom and take care of business. Just as I walk out, there is a knock at the door, It's Abby! I don't have to be a woman anymore! Thank god!

"Good morning Jenny!"

"Hi Abby! Is this it! Do I get to be myself again?"

"Yep just take this pill with a full glass of water, and take this one with food. You will pass out and when you wake up. You will be your old self again. I don't want to hang around. Call me when you're done."

I walk to the kitchen and get a large glass of water from the tap then down the first pill. After that I prepare myself some eggs and toast to take the other pill with.

Once the dishes are clean and the pills are taken, I lay in my bed to let the changes occur. Within minutes of lying down, I am out.

I awaken to the sound of my cell phone ringing, reach to my night stand and answer it still with my eyes closed.

"Hello"

just from that simple word I know something isn't right.

"Jenny, I guess you aren't James yet? Did you take the pills?"

"Yeah I took them with breakfast."

"When?"

"Right after you dropped them off this morning"

"I was there two days ago. You have been passed out this whole time?"

"I guess so. What does that mean?"

At this point I open my eyes and look down. Much to my dismay, I still have my large breasts and a tight little pussy.

"I guess it means that you didn't change back. I wonder why?"

"Should we try the pills again?"

"NO we can't double dose you"

"So what do we do?

"I don't know. This has never happened before. Do you have a pregnancy test? Maybe you are pregnant so that's why the change won't happen"

"No I don't, but I will go get one."

"I think you should wait a week, then go take it. This way everything will be right"

"How about I go get a few of them. I will take one today and another one everyday till I have my dick back again! I cant fucking believe this! This is all your fault! Why would you tell them to cum inside me?"

"Calm down. We will figure it out. And if not, you get to enjoy dick a little bit more! Don't have any sex...ANY sex until we figure this out. That means oral, vaginal or anal! NO SEX"

I ran to the store and bought 6 pregnancy tests, and planned on testing everyday.

When I returned home, I went pee on the stick, waited the two minutes and realized I wouldn't need the others. It was positive. I was pregnant...

I called Abby and told her the news. She just laughed and sarcastically said "I'm sorry".

I curled up in bed and cried for the next day and a half. I can't believe that in a matter of days, I went from being a strong virile man to a pregnant sex crazed woman...