Payback's a Bitch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two days later, the 'pack' was still jacking off to replays of their latest conquest and thinking up who was next on the list of people to harass. Ray was about to 'light up' a cigarette but found the pack empty. Grabbing his motorcycle keys, he took off to the convenience store to buy a pack.

As he walked out the door of the store, after buying his cigs, an old Jamaican woman approached him and started chanting some weird voodoo nonsense and talked about how he would pay the price for his evil ways. As a last insult, she took some purple powder from a small tin and blew it into his face. He wasn't prepared for the purple cloud in front of him and inhaled a good quantity of it. By the time he quit choking on the purple powder, the old woman had disappeared.

Climbing on his motorcycle, he took off back to the cabin. About 5 miles down the road, only a mile from the cabin, he started getting dizzy. He was able to slow the bike down to about 25 but couldn't control it and it rolled off the road, deep into the trees and brush before throwing him to the ground. Luckily, there were no broken bones but he was too dizzy to even get to his hands and knees. He passed out after only crawling 20 feet.

When he awoke, something was just not right. His head was still pretty fuzzy but it was obvious he wasn't the same. Instead of jeans, he was wearing a skirt. Instead of a tank-top shirt, he had on a tube top. His hair was way past his shoulders, and his boots had been replaced by high heels. His hands were clutching a purse. In the purse was an ID for someone named Rachel. A quick check of his pecks revealed he now had sizeable boobs. Another quick check down below, revealed his cock and balls were missing.

He was in a panic and the fuzz in his head still had not cleared when he stumbled out onto the road, walking pretty wobbly in the heels. Knowing he had to get some help, he knew he had to flag someone down soon. Stumbling another 20 feet, he turned to see a van pulling up behind him. His joy of someone stopping to help, turned to terror as 4 masked young men jumped out, grabbed him, tied him up, gagged him, blindfolded him, and threw him into the van.

Over the next 12 hours, Rachel had to endure the most sadistic sexual abuse anyone could imagine and still survive. Rachel's clothes were ripped from her body and almost every inch of her skin was savagely whipped and flogged. Cocks, dildos, and other unidentifiable things were shoved into her mouth, pussy, and asshole.

When the brutes were finally done with her, they took her back to the road where they found her and jabbed a needle into her arm. Whatever it was they shot into her made her feel groggy but failed to erase the memory of what had happened to her a short time ago. It terrified her so much she knew she had to get away from there as quick as possible. A passing truck driver gave her a lift to the bus station in the next town.

Stepping off the bus a thousand miles away in a city of bad neighborhoods, she was befriended by another woman her age. What Rachel didn't know until too late was her new found friend was a prostitute who was looking for a new recruit. The woman's male friend also turned out to be no friend at all. Once he had caused Rachel to be deeply indebted to him, he forced her to work the streets, selling her body for sex. Whenever she would rebel, her pimp beat her badly. On more than one occasion, a client would rough her up bad enough to where she couldn't be on the streets for days. She felt like she was in abuse hell and there was no end to it or a way out of it. At times, she had strange feelings that she knew someone named Ray. She wondered who, and where he was. There seemed to be some kind of strong connection but she could never put her finger on what it was.

Back in the area where she had been badly raped, a newspaper article had a front page news article that the cops had gotten a tip that troublemakers in the area had set fire to the mayor's house. A witness had followed them to a remote cabin about 5 miles out of town.

In the early dawn hours, the cops swarmed the cabin, broke down the door and arrested 4 men between the ages of 18 and 21. What the cops discovered in the cabin was something that looked like a torture device you would strap someone to. In the corner was a video camera. Along one wall was a rack of dozens of home movie DVDs. When the cops started playing the DVDs, they discovered they had enough evidence of rape and torture of young women to put the 4 hoods in prison for life. One cop recognized a 5th person in the DVDs he knew as a real mean kid named Ray. A warrant was issued for his arrest and his name was placed on the FBI's wanted list.

About a year later, a road crew was clearing some trees and brush when they came upon a motorcycle covered up by thick brush. The plates matched up with Ray.

The theory by some of the locals was that he crashed his motorcycle, stumbled to the river a short distance away, fell in and drowned. Also, that his body was never found because it got sucked into the spillway intakes of the dam down stream and shredded to bits for fish food.

. . . . . . .Payback's a bitch.

12