All Comments on 'Paybacks are a Bitch'

by imojen666

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
I-WISHI-WISHover 16 years ago
WHY

Excelent story until you had to end with the BDSM. Why did you have to ruin it?

dave in nhdave in nhover 16 years ago
Great story

Great job with that story i cant wait to read what happens next. This was one of the hottest stories i have ever read on here. I hope you keep writing.

belted and teasedbelted and teasedover 16 years ago
That was great!

Excellent story, very imaginative. Look forward to more.

fleetusafleetusaabout 16 years ago
Perfect little story

So well written with twists and turns just like an amusement park ride. You covered the territory and made each step exciting and fun. You may get tired of the neighbor but your talent and imagination can go on much further.

RossDanielsRossDanielsover 15 years ago
Remind me . . .

. . . to never piss you off! I liked your kinky tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I miss the last chapter: Hubby comes home, surprises his wife as she gets licked by her sissy and divorced, since she had been unfaithful to him.

Jack-Ass Story so far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sissy

I loved it. I want to be your sissy. Hopefully your husband will come home and make me suck his cock and give it to me up my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Well have you ever thought that your husband is cheating on you.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

I to find that delving into some things either by choice or not can become erotic. Love the story

SLSEXBUDDYSLSEXBUDDYabout 1 year ago

Served the a**hole allright ! Awesome story! 5 stars...

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

not a lot couldnt understand why he should come to her house aparently dressed as a woman unless it was being sugested he had turned gay .not at all likly. and the fact she wanted him to touch her with his tongue again very unlikly . try again got to get better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous