Paybacks are a Bitch

Story Info
Women of a church are used.
2.7k words
3.75
50.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MisG
MisG
34 Followers

Chapter One, The Church of wayward sluts.

Barbra had just turned 19 and her sister Sandy had turned 18 a month later. Sandy had decided to join the Navy. She could not bear to live another day under the same roof with her religious parents. Their older brother Ron was going to join the Marines, like his sisters, he also detested his parents.

Their dad, Walter was a small bi-speckled runt of a man afraid of his own shadow, and their mum Yvette, while an attractive woman, was not small like her husband, but was about five foot four and hundred and twenty or so pounds. She is an attractive woman with a athletic body and perky breast. Breasts that had not yet gone south even with the birth of her three children. She was or at least had been a marathon runner in high school and continued to jog several times a week to keep in shape. Many thought her a prude but little did they know that, that prudish behavior masked a smoking volcano of desire and passion just waiting to be awakened.

Walter was strict Southern Baptist. No one knew how he was able to land such a beauty as his wife Yvette. Between the two of them they would beat the kids with a razor strap for any minor religious infraction. Yvette mostly deferred to Walter but would on an occasion use the strap on the kids. But as they got older she preferred to let Walter administer the punishment he thought was needed when he thought it was needed.

Ron who had already graduated high school and just turned twenty went to talk to his preacher about joining the Marines. Arriving at the church unexpectedly during the middle of the day he just walked in. Being reverent as he was, he went quietly to the office to find the minister. The office door was slightly ajar and peeking in found his mom on her knees sucking the minister's dick as if her life deepened on swallowing every inch of it down her throat.

He watched her suck his dick while moaning and grunting like a pig in heat. Licking his balls and telling him how much she need to be fucked him while playing with her cunt. The minister sat with his head back and enjoyed her administrations on his dick and balls while holding her firmly by her hair and calling her his child, "Yes my child you shall have your just rewards?"

Ron stood watching and said nothing while the minister fucked both of her holes and then had her clean up his dick finishing up her reverence with a nice rim job.

Ron quietly left the church and for the next few weeks went cautiously about making some rather pointed inquiries along with threats of bodily harm if the person did not speak up and let him know what he wanted to know. With in a month's time he found out that his dad had been sharing his mother with the minister for years. That the minister and his dad went to high school together and made a pack to share her, his mom so that the minister would not have any other carnal feelings toward any of the other women in his flock.

He also found out that while the minister was fucking his mom, it did not stop him from enjoying some of the rest of his flock too. He was screwing a half a dozen other women who were members of the church. The randy old goat with his religious line of bullshit had convinced them it was god's will that they serve him as surrogate wives and serve him they did. Sucking and fucking him when ever he wanted on of them. It was obvious to Ron that they were only more than willing to fulfill that function.

Ron learned everything he needed to know about the tryst by bugging and sitting up video cameras in the church office and vestibule. He also bugged every room in the minister's house located next door to the church. That gave him some very enjoyable moments watching the young attractive members of his church getting fucked like two dollar whores. Moaning and groaning while slobbering over the ministers dick or while he fucked their holes and bask in their servitude to him.

Rather than blow the whistle on the whole seedy affair Ron decided he wanted to get pay backs instead. He watched, waited and caught each tryst on video for several weeks as he began to put his blackmailing plans together using the videos he had made and the information he had.

One Sunday evening during what Walter called "family evening prayer time," which always took place after the after dinner dishes were done. Ron put the video of his mom sucking and fucking the minister on the family TV and played it to the delight of his sisters seeing their so called religious mom being used like a true slut.

When Ron's dad jumped up screaming and yelling and protesting; calling on the Lord Almighty to smite the son. The son instead smote the dad. Having played right guard for his high school football team and having been part of the weight lifting team at school, he was a powerfully built and strong young man.

Ron calmly removed the old man's glasses, handed them to his sister Barbara and knocked the old man out cold with one punch almost breaking his jaw. The old man slid across the kitchen floor linoleum and came to rest when the kitchen table got in the way.

Next he stripped his mum naked in front of his sisters and announced that from that day on his mother was called to be called "dumb cunt," and she was to become the families fuck toy and slave.

At first she protested but after the girls enjoyed beating the hell out her tits, cunt and ass with the strap as their brother fucked her in all her holes. The joy in using the strap on their mom as she was being fucked by her son was one of sheer ecstasy.

Using the same strap she and her husband had use on them for years, she quickly submitted to their will. As she lay on her back with one daughter standing with one foot on one of her hands and the other on her long hair. The girls took turns beating her tits with the strap while Ron knelt between her legs and fucked her for all he was worth. After he was done with her cunt and ass he enjoyed the use of her oral skills he had witnessed several times on video and once when he first visited the church. When he was done, the girls took his place, one straddled her face while the other worked on her cunt with the strap. She screamed and moaned but managed to make both of the girls cum and drank their piss when during their first of many such sessions. That was when she took her place as the family slave and cum dump.

Needless to say nothing was said or done to stop any of the kid's from beating yvette or walter when they choose to. What with all the proof Ron had of what had been going on in the church for god only knows how long they obeyed their now Superiors with out question. Of course walters fear of his son helped a lot too.

So no one was any the wiser and of course Ron swore his sisters to secrecy as they begun to enjoy the use of their mothers mouth and her being the family slave. That of course meant no chores, no laundry, no nothing. All of those duties now fell to her and walter. When walter came home from work he had to strip naked so his tiny cock in its cock lock was always in view and on display for the girls to laugh at and ridicule. Once walter had undressed he had to put on a pink slave collar that Yvette had picked out and bought for him. As for yvette, Ron bought her an eternity collar and had it soldered on.

Every morning she would rise, make breakfast and feed her family, go on her daily run and after coming home, would strip to just her skimpy running shorts and begin eating pussy and sucking cock. When those tasks were done and only then. would she would be allowed to feed herself and her husband. They however had to eat their meals from the dog's bowl on the floor.

From that day on walter would wear a cock lock and was beat with the same razor strap he had use on the kids for years. If it was found he even entertained trying to take the cock lock off he was beat with the strap. And for any other reason Ron or the girls could think of to use it on him.

The kids mum, yvette took to her task with enthusiasm after the initial shock had wore off and her the soreness of ass allowed her to sit. That however did not stop the girls from beating her cunt and tits with the strap frequently. Something that she began to enjoy again, remembering her punishment days the academy when the sisters would punish her with switches, belts and paddles. It was there she was more or less raised and trained and beat religiously. Even though she never said anything to walter at times missed the discipline, now it was back like an old friend who had returned.

Nor did it take Ron long to figure out that the wetness of yvette's cunt after such instructional training periods with the girls was from the fact that she was a true masochist and pain slut. And as such had finally found her true calling; being the family slave and fuck toy. Along with that came the rewards of a frequent good strapping or the use of a hair brush or wooden spoon on her tits and cunt, sometimes on her tummy and ass. .

The girls enjoyed devising all sorts of ways of trying to make her suffer and to humiliate their mother much to yvette's enjoyment and need They also found themselves being rewarded with the best tongue worship their slut of a mother could give them after each affair.

Now when yvette jogged she frequently wore a tack bra one size too small. At times she had a butt plug in her ass. The girls made sure her running shorts were too small and with out panties it would not take much effort would show off her camel toe nicely. Much to the enjoyment of the younger men on the jogging trails. It was the same with her tops, when she was not wearing a tack bra she often wore tight fitting tops that showed off her nipples and tits as she ran. With her nipples rubbing up a storm on her tight top and the secret desire to have her athletic body exposed to all she was always excited and wet. She often was made to ware a loose fitting top that was sure to allow her firm tits to bounce out the side arm holes of her top as she ran.

But most of the time she had to wear a tight fitting top. The girls would make her wear one for the purpose of her tits to be on display because the top would be one or two sizes too small and semi transparent. To help her humiliation along her nipples would be painted red with lipstick. But it was found that the lipstick would smear so they began using bright red fingernail polish that would last much longer and not smear. She was quickly becoming the talk of their small town which only enhanced her now over stimulated libido.

Ron fucked his mother in every hole at least once a week and Barb and Sandy found the pleasure of her mothers tongue enticing enough to use it two or three times a day when possible. Along with the use of the strap on her nice perky tits she was so proud of, not to mention that her nice firm ass, and pussy. Her sexy tummy as I have said fared no better. The girls often wrote on it, "slut," "fuck toy" or "cum dump" before sending her out in one of her semi transparent tops to go to the store in or in the morning before her run would write it on her tummy in the space between the waist band of her shorts and her top.

The girls soon found out that all that did was make yvette wetter than she already was most of the time. Then almost by accident they found out their mom could climax with the heavier use of the strap on her overly sensitive nipples and clit to which they enjoyed giving her as much as she enjoyed receiving. No doubt the training at the academy helped conditioned her for that. But more on that later.

And after every use of his mothers holes, Ron to make sure his dad remembered his sins. Walter got to clean out his wife's holes after Ron poked his thick seven inch dick in them. Another benefit of having her son fuck her. She no longer had to put up with the tiny dick of her husband who would cum about the same time he stuck it in her.

"If this be the devils work," she though as her husband often told her it was. Then she was glad her son had introduced her to him. She was ecstatic at being able to enjoy the pleasures her body would give her, even if it was at the hands of her children. She enjoyed their whippings and humiliation and enjoyed them to such an extent she was willing to do anything they told her to do.

She even found perverse pleasure in encouraging Ron to make sure that none of the other sluts did not escape humiliation and punishment like she was enjoying. She encouraged her superiors as she now called her children, to make sure the other sluts found themselves in the service of her daughters and son as often as possible. And of course they enjoyed using the other six "church sluts" as much as possible.

Ron enjoyed humiliating "the church sluts," by taking them to the city and taking them go to glory holes and adult theaters where they would be sure to be used by any and every cock in the place. The minister had chosen his flock well, in both appearance and body, and used they were sometimes to the point of near exhaustion. And of course they chose to accept this as Gods wrath on them for fucking the minister even though they continued to fuck him with out complaint or telling him what was being done to them via blackmail by Ron and his sisters.

Other fun functions were available too, wearing skimpy clothing and no underwear to the mall. Making repeated trips of going up and down the stairs and escalators where their lack of underwear was plainly visible to anyone who wanted to look.

Trying on shoes in various shoe stores where their short skirts always gave the male sales clerks a nice view of their exposed cunts.

Wearing almost transparent tops or blouses with their nipples done in bright red lipstick to enhance their nipples.

Eating each others cunts in public restrooms while taking turns filming each other.

All of the debauchery and humiliation they were enduing was done under the very close supervision of their Superiors, Ron or one of his sisters. Sometimes both, and all done with the real threat of everything being that had been videoed and put on the internet and played around town on various venues.

Several of the ladies found themselves enjoying their predicament and exclaimed that it beat the boredom they felt at home and began looking forward to the next adventure as the called them.

MisG
MisG
34 Followers