All Comments on 'Paybacks are a Bitch'

by MisG

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
5 stars

Well written, enjoyable and entertaining story with an appropriate attitude towards religion. It's always a pleasure to fuck a Church slut and make her cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Use a spell-check !!!

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
PAYBACKS ARE STILL "THE BITCH"

but being a Bully and mis-treater, never, TK U MLJ LV NV

MisGMisGabout 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

thank you for your comments and criticism, it was helpful. I did proof read this several times but having read it again on here found a couple spelling and grammar errors. I will endeavor to do better as the story continues.

thank you, MisG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Payback?

What about a little fire & brimstone for the other fucker? Where's the payback on the lying false priest?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
One, get an editor

Two, lose the fetishistic violence and brutality. I see this turning into an episode of Saw and its sick.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
i enjoyed the story line,

this is like a first version of a great novel. it has all the basics of a very erotic story, but it needs expansion . the outline is very very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anything...

That displays religion in its true, hypocritical light is not only pleasant reading, but also apublic service. Yes, this is only fiction, but the endless examples such as the Club called PTL, which was rumored to mean "Pay The Lady", Billy James Hargis, many of the Popes and practices of the Mormons are NOT fiction and show what religion is worth.

CornixCornixabout 2 years ago

I loved the premise of the story, thank you for writing it.

Yes the occasional error distracted somewhat, but the ideas, fetishised brutality and the eroticism are glorious.

I really like the "torture porn" elements and this is what the story is based upon. Ignore the person claiming it's like Saw film. This story was not written for them.

I would have loved for you to have gone into more detail and describe their mother's descent to sin rather than just list the events.

Shame you haven't continued with what is an entertaining and erotic premise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMisG@MisG
I am an just the average slut who enjoys life, I have been used, abused, & Owned. I have danced nude and been sold at slave auctions for fund raisers. I used to do basement wrestling and fighting. I have a fetish about being knocked around by other women. It started in mid...