Paying a Debt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily relished Katie's pussy; both the aromatic smell of her arousal and the wonderful taste of her womanhood. She licked her pussy deep, tickled her clit, and nibbled all around the opening. Emily could sense Katie's arousal rising again as she worshiped her pussy with her mouth. This day just kept getting better and better for Emily as Katie's juices flowed onto her face.

Katie just wanted to cry as she felt another climax coming. She tried as she could to resist it, but waves of ecstasy were overcoming her as Emily stimulated her body. Katie lost complete control as this latest violation took over her body. This orgasm was somehow stronger than the first and she finally accepted the pleasure she felt.

As Katie relaxed and took in the ecstasy, Emily sensed that the time was right and shoved the butt plug into her ass with one swift, sudden push.

Katie jumped and reclenched her ass, but it was too late. The butt plug was firmly planted and filling her ass. The sudden pain put a sudden end to her orgasm and she was brought quickly back to her senses.

Emily quickly grabbed a huge vibrator that Mikey had supplied and brought it to Katie's pussy. There was no resistance to the vibrator as her opening was already sopping wet from the previous violations. Emily took the extra rope from the waist tie and looped it between Katie's legs to hold the butt plug and vibrator firmly in place. She fed the rope back through the waist tie at Katie's stomach and looped it back through her legs to reinforce the crotch rope that held the devices inside Katie. She then tied the rope securely at Katie's back, and with that her package was ready to pay her debt to her drug dealer.

"Well Katie, I must say I have enjoyed this afternoon immensely. Thank you so much for helping me out of my problems. Mikey said he would take care of your car and apartment and notifying your family that you are leaving town for a bit. I guess he has some experience in these matters. I wish we could do this again, but alas I think you are on to bigger adventures. Mikey will be here soon to take care of you. Bye-bye sweetie and think of me often." And with that Emily gave Katie a quick kiss on the cheek, grabbed her purse, and waved as she walked out the door.

Katie stood there naked and alone. She again checked her bonds for any weakness, but there were none. The butt plug and vibrator weren't going anywhere either. Visions of what horrors may lie ahead danced through her head and all she could do was stand attached to that damn pole, and cry; awaiting her fate.

12