All Comments on 'Paying for Pleasure Ch. 04'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trade off

Loved your story. You got your vote. A solid five. In return, I hope to see more of this group. Where's Kim's mom? Ex sex can be hot. Especially when it involves eating the pies of all the other female.players.

meme165meme165over 6 years ago

I think Mommy needs a loan next, lol

Great series could go on and on for a very long time, thank you

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
meme165

Thanks for enjoying and commenting. Keep in mind though that I don't have that big a family. LOL.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Trade off

Thanks very much for reading and, especially, for the vote. I'm sorry but the ex or dead wife will never be included in any of my stories.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
Another FANTASTIC STORY. LOVE THESE GIRLS. Hope you keep them together.

No mention,, was Cassie a virgin?

Were Kim or Tracey virgins? I know Tracey dated a number of guys and I assume she was sexually active.

Did you ever mention whether Kim was sexually active?

When the girls are young I do enjoy knowing a little about their previous sexual activity. It does give you a little more background. It is nice to know how they lost their virginity. Good boyfriend or just a quickie at the prom.

Can't wait for your next story. I added you to favorite author as well as favorite story.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
prop69

Thanks, Prop, for your ongoing support. Neither of the girls was a virgin at the time of the story. Kim and Cassie had dated before the time of this story but there was nothing serious. Both girls gave up their hymens to high school boys, Cassie in the back seat of a parent's car, and Kim in a basement rec room while his parents were out. Neither event was very satisfactory so needed no attention from me. Tracey had done the same high school boy thing followed by a series of blowjobs with friends of her father. That could require some more exploration, I'll give it some thought. Thanks again, Prop, you're pretty much my number 1 fan these days.

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58over 6 years ago
Mom Next

I agree with others, Mom needs to get in on the loan scheme. I'm sure it can be worked in with a mild case of jealousy, especially if she finds out her mother has sampled Rick's goods.

Then we need them all together.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Another great chapter

Really enjoyed this story. Can't wait for more. Love the idea of Tracy moving in and the possibility of more things between her and Kim. Keep up the good work I would caution that you can have 2 many girls in each story so don't over do it but I really enjoyed this.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
jmkuehn

Thanks for sharing your thoughts about my story. You're absolutely correct about too many bodies involved in the story. It is difficult for me to keep track of them and write their stories well. Again, many thanks.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
krakbaknsak58

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I think Mom does need a loan too. I'm going to give some serious thought to the jealousy angle. Again, thank you for commenting.

darkdance69darkdance69over 6 years ago
5 Stars

This has been a hot little fantasy. And so long as they are distinct characters 4-5 women may not be confusing, but a lot more development will be needed to give Mom, Cassi and Nana unique personalities. Where chapter 3 ends and this chapter begins confused me until I reread them both. As I understand it this chapter occurred the weekend after the encounter with Nana, not a few minutes after she left. The writing has the feel of being "tacked on" instead of flowing organically. Also I was confused by the fact that Cassi was born when Rick was 15. This means in order for both Kim and Cassi to both be teenagers Kim would have to BORN (not conceived) when Rick was 14-16. Not an impossibility, but if true it felt like some explanation needed to be made. Besides these small complaints it is a hot harem fantasy.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
darkdance69

Thanks for reading and enjoying my story. You caught a flub of mine. Rick was to have been 18 when Cassi and Kim were born. I appreciate you picking that up so I can edit it in the future. Thanks, again, for commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 5.....Mom wants a loan..Chapter 6...Dad wants a loan......

Great going your attempt at erotic fiction is genuine and noble and should be commended.

Although I did find that there was far too much description on the second page....but a good read if you overlook this little annoyance. I just skimmed over the boring parts.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Chapter 5.....Mom wants a loan..

My "attempt" at writing erotic fiction? I believe, and my readers support this belief, that I do more than make an "attempt". I'm sorry you find my work boring but, in this case it probably took you four chapters to decide that. Feel free not to ready any more of my stories as I am sure you will find them equally as boring. But, I'm glad you made your feelings known.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
And I will continue to be your # 1 FAN

High school boys may have got Their CHERRIES but Daddy continues to get the googies.

This series is every divorced man's dream.

Are the loans FDIC GUARANTEED?

Tracey's Dad "pimping out" his daughter will make for a good story. No wonder she wants to move in with Rick. She will get love, respect, and tenderness.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I see it is ready.

Your #1 FAN

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
And I will continue to be your # 1 FAN

Prop, you are definitely my number 1 fan! Every time a new story is published I wait for your response and, hopefully, seal of approval. You never disappoint me. I value your critical reviews as much as I do the favourable reviews.

I am going to have to widen the circle of loan needing women, you're right.

And I definitely need to check into the FDIC insurance. LOL,

You're my hero, Prop!

jme51usajme51usaover 6 years ago
AWESOME STORY

PLEASE KEEP GOING WITH THIS STORY. I LOVE WHERE U HAVE TAKEN IT SO FAR. KEEPING IT LIGHT AND FUN. I LOVE THAT U BROUGHT GRANNY INTO THE MIX. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK. I AM A FAN FOR LIFE.

JAMEY (AKA SANTA)

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
jme51usa

Thanks for the words of praise. They make my old bruised ego feel great. I think this story still has a ways to go but my family size is limited. I hope you enjoy all my stories.

SleeperyJimSleeperyJimabout 6 years ago
For love of Tracy

I think one of the things I really enjoy in this and your reimagining of these events with Kim's friends, is how fond you seem to be of Tracy. I know how surprisingly enjoyable it is to have one of those rare Pygmalion moments with a character you create, but you seem to have tucked her very firmly into your feelies, even though she is a Plain-Jane. Perhaps that makes her even closer to you. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

I hope we here more from granny why should she miss out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
2072 Followers
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES