Paying for Pleasure Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

I didn't get much of a look at them in their naked splendor since my sister decided it was time to return her tongue to mine. But, I soon realized my other two ladies were tired of being simply spectators. With both my hands covering my sister's small ass, I had to fight to maintain my grip.

An intruding hand from each side of us was working its way under mine. Slapping them away and regaining my grip on the butt I so desired, they would worm their way back into the play. Cassi wasn't in a position to object since her mouth was occupied with mine.

The mouths of my other two beauties were kissing my little's sister's shoulders and back. Continuing to tussle with me over possession of Cassi's backside and, of course, the ultimate winner had to be my little sister. I could feel her moaning into my mouth as the two vixens worked their magic.

Conceding the battle of the bum bulge to me, I could feel hands wriggling between my chest and my baby sister's. When their knuckles stopped digging into me, I realized my other two teenagers had each captured one of my sister's tits in their hands. I could feel the muscles in their hands contracting and releasing as they squeezed and pinched her tits.

I decided rather than wasting any more energy on fighting the young vixens, I would let them give me enjoyment by following their lead. Hands caressing my sister's ass and her tongue wrestling with mine, I simply enjoyed the moment.

My daughter and our girlfriend had maneuvered themselves so they were getting mouthfuls of side boob. Cassi kept rolling her torso from one direction to the other. Her yelps increased in volume as the other two teenagers nipped and bit at her breasts. The other two murmured sounds themselves. Of what? Encouragement? Appreciation? Plain old lust? I didn't know, I was just enjoying myself and them.

One of their faces slid into position beside mine. That face, my girlfriend's, began kissing, licking, and even nibbling at the side of my baby sister's face. Cassi was slow to react but eventually turned to the invading lips in order to begin kissing them back.

I wouldn't have thought it possible but my cock became even harder as I watched these two teenaged beauties exchanging soul kisses a mere inch or so from my eyes. The view wasn't about to stay much longer. My daughter pulled my face away from them towards her mouth. Almost immediately, her tongue replaced that of her aunt.

Not content with my sister's tongue, my girlfriend kissed her way down my baby sister's body suddenly licking my balls. My cock couldn't get any harder but it did spasm. It jerked and jerked rubbing hard against my sister's naked pussy. Cassi was moaning up a storm, joining my daughter and I in a three way soul kiss.

I don't know how long we spent this way, the three of us, but I soon enough felt Tracey's tongue caressing my shaft. Although I couldn't see, I knew, as confirmed by the increase in the volume of noise being emitted by my sister's throat, that my young girlfriend was also tickling Cassi's labia with her tongue. More spasms of my cock. More pussy rubbing.

Something new occurred. Tracey's tongue was no longer anywhere near my cock. Yet Cassi was shrieking loud enough to wake the dead. Her back arched like a bow, raising her tits to my eyes.

"Oh my gawd, Daddy," exclaimed Kim. "Tracey's rimming her!"

I couldn't see my girlfriend's tongue in my sister's ass but I was sharing in the pleasure Cassi was receiving. With her tits forced forward as they were, I was able to get one hand on one of them. The other hand was locked between my daughter's thighs, teasing her clit.

That free hand of mine roamed my sister's boobs extensively. I juggled that tit, it feeling almost weightless in my hand. I leaned down to take the tit in my mouth but had to push my daughter's hair out of my way. She had beaten me to the tit and was already sucking on it.

I couldn't object though since Tracey was sucking too. On my dick. It was just too much for me to deal with. Sensory overload as it were. I filled my teenaged girlfriend's mouth with rope after rope of cum. Far from objecting, I knew Tracey was doing her best to swallow every drop I ejaculated into her mouth.

Far from being disappointed by my sudden cumming, I was ecstatic and overwhelmed by feelings of being satiated of lust. Cassi may have been disappointed as my yell of pleasure at the moment of liftoff had indicated my rocket had launched.

Yet, her disappointment didn't last long. I hate to admit it but I was forgotten by all three beauties as soon as they moved my body out of their way, Poked, prodded, and pushed, I was at the side of the bed watching my family enjoy their first, I discovered later, lesbian threesome.

Limbs, fingers, tongues, and even faces of these three pulchritudinous teenagers moved to and fro on each other's bodies exploring what each had to offer. They found a comfortable position and stayed in it for some time. I stared without blinking watching my teenaged girlfriend bury her face in my baby sister's pussy. Cassi wrapped her legs around Tracey's body holding my girlfriend close to her pussy. Kim, in the meantime had straddled her aunt's face and plopped her pussy on Cassi's mouth to ravage it. In turn, my daughter was leaned over frolicking with her aunt's tits.

Tracey was the first to announce her orgasm followed quickly enough by her best friend and seconds later by her sister in law to be. If any of them had been a guy, sleep would have followed. But being women, and the sexpots they were, after a few deep breaths, body parts began to shift about again.

When they came to rest again, the three were in a daisy chain. My daughter was on her back at the head of the bed with her legs spread. Tongue lashing her best friend's cunt, my girlfriend was doing her best to pleasure Kim's cunt. In the meantime, Cassi was behind Tracey with her tongue spearing into Tracey's rump returning the favour and pleasure of earlier.

Needless to say, me laying there like a corpse didn't last long before life re-entered my wang. Aiding its resuscitation was my hand gripping it with one hand while rubbing my balls with the other. I couldn't have gone to sleep if I wanted to. And wanted to do, I did not.

I don't know of any man who could consider sleeping with all the sexual action going on mere inches away. Especially when the lesbian threesome all shared a family connection- aunt, niece, and incipient sister in law. With me, of course sharing that same connection- my sister, daughter, and incipient live in girlfriend. Love that incipient shit.

Once all three reached their second orgasms of the event, I was ready to go. Bullying my way into the fray, I pushed bodies and their accompanying parts out of my way. Poised with my cock at the opening of my baby sister's cunt, I smiled and said to myself, "Baby sister's little pussy is going to be fucked by her big brother's cock." Maybe I said it aloud as two voices moaned and Cassi smiled invitingly at me.

Patience may well be a virtue but I wasn't feeling too virtuous at the moment. Not at all, knowing I was going to plow my sister's cunt for the first time. With that, no finesse here, I slammed my dick into her waiting pussy. It's a good thing she was soaking wet with a mixture of her own fluids and the other two teenagers' saliva.

My little sister welcomed her big brother's cock into her cunt.

"Ricky, Ricky, fuck me, Ricky. Fuck your little sister," Cassie moaned at me.

Who was I to deny her? As slowly as I possibly could, I pulled my cock out of her pussy until it sat on the very edge of her pussy. Pausing long enough to get control of my breathing, I pushed back into my sister, millimeter by millimeter. Cassie was reacting to my dick sliding into her by arching her back, trying to get closer.

My other two beauties were laying on each side of her. Seeing the looks of desperate hunger on Cassi's face, they each grabbed a leg, holding it straight up. That was enough invitation for me, I slammed into my sister's cunt forcing a scream out of her mouth. Probably in order to keep Cassi's screams from alarming the neighbours, the other two teenagers took turns smothering her yelps by kissing her.

Wiping my hair back from my eyes, the three exchanging deep, passionate, soul kisses spurred me to an even greater level of fervor. Stroke after stroke, I pounded into my little sister's pussy. Again and again, only the gods know how many times I speared my baby sister's cunt. I think we were all tired of waiting, it was almost with relief that I spurted my cum deep into my sister's pussy.

My strength gave out and I fell to Cassi's side almost squishing my daughter who needed to scramble out of my way. My cock fell almost limp out of the cunt it had been previously buried in. Kim squeezed the last drops from my dick allowing what little sperm I had left to fall onto her aunt's body. Tracey in turn rubbed my remnants into my sister's skin.

All three of us lay back on the bed, limbs tangled together. Quite frankly, I did the typical guy thing by falling asleep covered by sexy women. When I awoke some time later the three girls were chattering away. The first thing that soaked into my slumbering brain were words from Spacey Tracey, my teenaged girlfriend.

"Hey, Cassi, did you know I'm moving in with Rick and Kimmy?"

The three girls began to shriek and twitter together.

"Holy fuck," I thought. "That girl has a single tracked mind when it comes to anything but sex."

I needed to stop this thinking shit to myself stuff. I knew I had spoken the words aloud when Tracey reached her face over to kiss me while the other two giggled.

"It's okay, Daddy, you'll get used to her."

"Yeah" said my sister, you won't be objecting when all three of us are fucking you."

"Four," said Tracey. "Don't forget Granny!"

"Granny too?" said Cassi. "You've been busy, big brother. Tell me all about Granny," she ordered the group.

"You three get out of here and gossip somewhere else. I'm tired."

I had a grin on my face so they knew I was teasing them but the three young beauties climbed out of bed and left my room. I was still shaking my head when my daughter stuck hers back into the room.

"Daddy," she began, "have I mentioned I still need a loan."

I threw a pillow at her. Bad me.

I hope y'all enjoyed the latest installment of Paying for Pleasure. In my mind, it had ended after the introduction of Granny to my banking system. But, it just wouldn't go away and stay away.

Please let me know your thoughts. I respond to all comments. And vote, please, it takes only a second. I think it is safe to say all of we authors on this site get an ego flash when our scores rise above 4.5. So please don't disappoint us.

Thanks.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12