All Comments on 'Paying Guest'

by kvijaya508

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hmmm

I realise English isn't your first language, but I"m sorry. This is unreadable.

toJohnny7toJohnny7over 8 years ago
Well written and thanks for sharing

This story was electric! Glad to find something out of the ordinary. You should throw out all comments that are anonymous.

erotikoserotikosabout 8 years ago
Nice job!

Congratulations on writing an interesting and erotic story, and that is what this site is supposed to be a.all about You certainly did better writing the story in English as a second language than I could have done writing in your native language. This is clearly a five star effort and I hope you keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your English is about what I expect from a child.

And to those who "make allowances" for English not being your first language - who requested that you write in English, and why are you not working hard at Microsoft's call centre like you should be?

Seriously, this is unreadable, puerile, and typically formulaic trash from the bottom of a culture that has little (if any) respect for civilised norms - surely there must be a site somewhere for functional illiterates that you could frequent rather?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mature Indian woman

I love the rhythms of your language -- they match the rhythms of the male characters in your stories. So much in this story -- double penetration, incest...To watch a new cock disappear in one's wife, or Mom, or....Very erotic. Keep scribbling and we'll keep stroking. Thnks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love ❤ it: 4.65 = 93% (💜💙💚💛❤-)!

(I am a suckered for Indian wife sex stories.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent: 5- [4.6 = 92% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟-)].

This story was written from the heart (❤). This is an amateur site, yet the author managed to tell us a complete story on less than a page.

In my book, this story is not only erotic but it is also romantic. It reads easy.

Last but not least, Vijaya is a keeper and a trooper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your wife Vijaya got real lucky. Didn’t you wish that Murli was staying with you longer?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkvijaya508@kvijaya508
Chief engineer in corporate sector, 52 years of age. Wife is a homemaker, 45 years of age. We are married for 22 years having 2 grown up children. We love to write and read erotic stories; make horny friends. With love.........