Paying the Debt Ch. 05

Story Info
His wife's wild sexy weekend.
6.4k words
4.31
100.6k
8
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wilken22
wilken22
28 Followers

Well, my wife Jill and I had our sexy weekend getaway. In fact, we've had three sexy weekend getaways in the last seven weeks. On the evening of our last getaway, Jill asked if we might be doing this to much. Were we overdoing it just a little? Should we space out our weekends a little farther apart? I just smiled and asked where is the woman that is willing to "Walk naked down main street at high noon and fuck a hundred men everyday of the week?"

"Oh I'm that same woman and will do it for you if you ask, I just don't want to get so carried away that you loose interest in it or me. I want what we do to always be fun and exciting and I don't want to loose your love for me. I want us to be us too, not just a big gang-bang. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?"

"Yes" I answer. "I understand you completely. What we are doing is for fun and excitement and when it is all said and done, we have to look each other in the eye and be happy about it. We have to be sure of each other and as far as I am concerned, I can tell you without a doubt, that I love you even more today than I did before all this started, if that is possible." I could tell by the look on her face that I had said the right thing. I really meant what I said. I did love her for doing all the things she has done. I told her that doing all the things I'd asked only proved her love for me more. We kissed and held each other tight for a long time. We started planning our next sexy weekend getaway.

She teased me saying, "I'm looking forward to it and I've decided to do away with the limit I sat on the number of weekends to go away with you. I grant you unlimited weekends, as many as you want, and I'll do anything your heart desires. You name it and I am game!"

I asked, "So you are enjoying this as much as I am?" She smiles real big, "Oh, I see, you think you are enjoying it even more than me, right?" She nodded her head in the affirmative with a big toothy smile, then proceeded to slide down and take my already hard cock into her mouth. I had created a monster and I loved it.

Getting back to the first weekend we went away. During the week before we left I went to a Victoria's Secret store and bought a sexy dress that was cut low in front and back with thin straps across the shoulders and came about mid-thigh in length. I also bought her a sexy outfit, which consisted of a lacy shelf bra, matching garter belt and hose. Then I went to an adult bookstore and bought some lined leather wrist and ankle restraints and a sleeping mask that covers the eyes completely. Then I went to a hardware store and bought some rope to hook to the leather restraints. I wasn't sure that Jill would go through with what I had planned. I was going to make it easier for her. This way she can always say she couldn't do anything to stop the sexual play that I anticipated would take place. I planned to take her shopping for some high heel shoes on our trip.

I made a call to our young friend earlier in the week and told him of my plans. He was more than willing to come to the motel with a few of his friends for the weekend. I told him I'd pay for their rooms for two nights. I asked if he could get five or six guys for Jill's gang-bang. I told him if the first night went well, they would have the opportunity of gang-banging Jill the second night as well. He said he knew he could get as many guys as I wanted to come. We made all the necessary plans and I could hardly wait.

As we packed our suit cases I told Jill she didn't need any panties or bras. I put just the one bra in that I got special. I told her they would just take up space in the suitcase. She smiled.

We left home Friday morning around 9:30. Jill was wearing a dress that buttoned up the front, tennis shoes and nothing else. She was very quiet as we drove and I told her to loosen up a little. She smiled and moved over next to me and kissed my cheek and told me she loved me very much. "I know you do and I loved you too." I put my arm around her shoulder and squeezed her right tit throught the dress. I unbuttoned the top of the dress to the waist and sqread it apart exposing both her magnificient tits. I played with both of them, moving back and forth caressing and squeezing them and pinching her nipples, pulling on them.

It didn't take long for us to catch up to a big truck. I drove behind him and asked her if she was ready to show off her lovely tits. She gave me this very sexy look and dug her fingers into my side tickling me. I said, "Look out, you will cause me to have a wreck." I pulled out to pass him and flashed my headlights a couple of time to get his attention. I slowly pulled up beside him and saw him looking in his rearview mirror. I drove slowly past the cab giving him a good look at her tits. To my surprise she sat there not moving or trying to cover up. I pulled on ahead of him and saw him talking on his CB Radio. He was telling the world about us. My cock was rock hard, as was Jills' nipples.

I saw another truck up ahead and before long we were moving up along side him. I matched his speed for a few seconds before I moved on past. I could see the trucks lining up ahead of us. I pulled on Jill's nipples and she moaned and lay her head on my shoulder. I teased her, "You like letting those truckers see your tits don't you?" She didn't say anything, just turned and gave me a hot wet kiss. "I'll take that as a yes!" I know I was excited. My prim and proper wife setting there in broad daylight, with both her tits in full view of anyone that happened to look our way.

We were coming upon a group of four trucks running together. I told Jill when we came up along side the first cab to unbutton the rest of the buttons on her dress. She didn't say or react in any way to what I said to her. We pulled up next to the truck cab and as I drove beside him she reached down and started unbuttoning the dress. When she opened the last button, she spread it apart without me telling her to, exposing her neatly trimmed bush and long sexy legs. The guy in the truck honked his horn several times and Jill blushed a bright red. I pulled on up to the next truck giving him the same show. I was so excited I know if I had touched my cock, I would have cum in my pants.

We flashed several truckers on the interstate that day. The last truck we flashed got the best show as I asked her to spread her legs enough to show him some pink. Man, it was something to see her as she slowly spread her legs apart. She kept slowly opening them until her knees were wide apart showing him everything she had. I drove beside him for at least a full minute and I felt Jill shaking from all the excitement. I pulled ahead as he honked several times.

We turned off the interstate and drove a couple of miles to a gas station. I told her she could button up five buttons on her dress. She got the middle ones leaving the two top and three bottom undone. It was a very sexy sight to see her walk to the restroom with the wind blowing her dress apart. The station attendants were staring at her all the way across the lot. I waited and when she came out I unbuttoned one more top button, then told her to go inside and get us something to drink. She smiled and shook her head side to side as if saying she couldn't believe it but if that was what I wanted, then she would do it. I went in with her and smiled seeing the two guys looking at her with their mouths open. Her top was gaping open alot showing most of her tits. When she sat the sodas on the counter and paid for them I'm sure both boys could see all her tits, nipples and all. They were trying not to be to obvious but couldn't help themselves. I teased her about being a bad girl. Causing those boys to have a hard cock and not do anything to relieve it for them.

We drove down to the lakeside resort and checked into our room. I had Jill stay in the car so she wouldn't know about the other rooms. I paid for all of them and we went down an interior hall to our room. It was on the first floor and had sliding glass doors that opened into the swimming pool area just as I requested.

As soon as we were in our room we jumped each other, shedding clothes and fucked like crazy. She had a big orgasm just as I shot my load. We lay in each other's arms and I said, "I am so happy about our sexy getaway." I told her I was glad she was enjoying being exposed to strangers.

She hugged me tight saying, "I'm starting to like it more and more."

It was a real thrill knowing so many strangers saw her on the drive down here. I suggested we shower and go shopping for a sexy swimming suit and a pair of spike heels for her. She jumped into the shower and I opened the curtain wide and looked at the swimming pool. I lay Jill's clothes on the bed for her. There were a couple of older men sitting at a table a short distance from our room. I opened the glass door and walked out to the pool. I talked to them a couple of minutes and told them it might be worth their time to keep an eye on our room. I smiled as I looked at our room and could see the dresser clearly at the end of the bed. Jill would be on display when she dressed. I went back into the room and waited for her to come out of the shower.

She had a towel wrapped around her and smiled at me when she saw the curtains wide open. " I don't think anyone can see into the room due to the bright sunlight." I said.

I pulled the towel slowly away from her and she only gave slight resistance as she let it slide off her and stood naked in front of me. She was looking out at the two men setting just a few feet from our room and several people playing around the pool. The two men were facing our direction but weren't making a big scene. She proceeded to dry her hair standing in front of the dresser. I stood behind her and put my arms around her and told her I loved her very much. She stood smiling at me in the mirror as I squeezed her tits and pulled out on her nipples. I turned her toward the glass doors and slowly walked toward the window pushing her in front of me. She laughed and asked, "What do you think you are doing."

I kept slowly moving towards the glass doors. We walked right up next to the glass and stood there as I ran my hands all over her body. The two older men were really getting a show. I then pushed her right up against the glass flattening her tits against the glass. After a couple minutes she said, "You need to get a shower if we are going shopping." I pinched and pulled her nipples hard and left her standing there and got into the shower. When I got out of the shower she was still naked and the two men were still looking into our room. We got dressed and went to the mall just down the road from the motel.

Jill was wearing a short mid-thigh length tight skirt and a white skintight tank top. Her nipples and dark circles were just barely visible throught the tight material. You know what I mean? It was very sexy. We went to the shoe store first for her to get a pair of high heels. I pretended to look at other shoes as the salesclerk tried several pairs of shoes on her feet. I knew he was seeing her bare pussy under the tight skirt by the bulge in his pants. I also noticed Jill was leaving her legs spread apart giving him a good show. She finally decided on a pair after she had tortured him for some time. He invited her back real soon.

As we walked in the mall, Jill said she needed to sit down a minute as she was a little weak in the knees. I smiled and said, "A true exhibitionist is born!" She just smiled at me. As we sat on the bench in the center of the mall I asked Jill to put on the high heels. I'm sure several people got a good look at her as she changed shoes. Two college age guys made a u-turn and got a second look. The heels were the ticket as it set off her outfit perfectly. It accented her long shapely legs in the short skirt she had on. Every eye in the place was on her as she walked the mall.

We then found her three sexy bikinis to try on. The dressing rooms had curtains for doors and were low enough that Jill could look out over the top of it if she stood on her toes and it liked two feet of touching the floor. It was very exciting for both of us knowing she was undressing and standing naked behind that skimpy curtain. When she came out to show me the first one there was a guy waiting for his wife standing there. I said, "Very nice!", and asked him what he thought. His comments were he wished his wife looked that good. When Jill went back into the stall she didn't get the curtain pulled all the way closed. It liked about two inches of being closed. The guy standing there was in a better line to see into the stall and he was staring right at it. I'm sure he was getting a glimpse of Jills' sexy body as she changed. When Jill came out in the second suit I fell in love all over again. Damn did she look good. The top was a couple of pieces of triangular shaped material that barely covered the dark circles around her nipples and bottom barely covered what it was designed to do. It showed a lot of white skin as her other bathing suit was modest to say the least. We took it and the last one, which had considerable more material, but it was a thin white material I was sure would turn transparent when wet after I removed the thin liner.

We went back to the motel room. I got the ice bucket and went to get us something to drink. I went to the front desk to check on our friends and she told me the rest of our party were here. I asked how many of them made it. She checked and said seven. I smiled and got our cokes and ice. I broke out a bottle of Crown Royal and mixed us a good strong drink. Jill is a social drinker and it doesn't take much to get her tipsy. I suggested we change and check out the pool. Jill looked out at the pool area and saw several people in and around the pool. She decided on the white bikini. I told her to give it to me as I had to work on it before she could wear it. I proceeded to cut out the inside lining on the top. She put it on and it gave a hint of dark circle around her hard nipples. I was going to leave the lining in the bottom but Jill threw them to me smiling from ear to ear. I carefully cut out the lining and thew them back to her. She put them on and damn she looked good. I told her to get ready because I was sure she would be the center of attraction by just walking out to the pool.

I got a couple of towels and we headed out to the pool. All eyes were on her, which made me very proud knowing she was turning heads in a regular bikini that wasn't much different from any other. I was sure it would be a lot different when wet. I saw Frank, my young partner and three of his buddies standing there looking at us. When she turned to sit on a lounger Frank smiled and gives me a thumbs up. We lay there for a while and the guys were playing in the pool. One of them accidently on purpose splashed us. We both sat up from the shock of the water and he apologized for getting us wet. I said it was ok as we were getting ready to jump in and get wet anyway. We struck up a conversation and I told Jill to go ahead and take a swim. I would be with her in a few minutes.

She walked to the deep end and dove in. She swam to the shallow end and tood up in waist deep water. I couldn't believe it, it looked like she was topless. The material was stuck to her skin and her tits were completely visible. The guys invited her to play tag and she looked at me. I said, "Go ahead." One guy went under water and came up to her under water. I saw her jump and could see him in front of her. He came up and told her she was "it". She was "it" every other time as she would tag one of them but they always tagged her back getting a feel of her legs, pussy and tits.

After a while I told her I wanted to see her dive off the board. She knew she was totally exposed and gave me this pouting questioning look and I shook my head yes, so she swam to the deep end and climbed out of the pool as close to the diving board as she could. It was exciting to see her totally exposed for everyones view. I loved hearing all the guys make comments and point in her direction. What a turn on it was. To my surprise she walked out to the end of the board and bounced a couple of times testing the board. Her tits were bouncing up and down as she bounced putting on a really good show. She dove in and swam to the side where I was sitting and asked me for a towel. I asked her to dive one more time only this time I wanted her to get out of the pool at the shallow end. I love her sexy grin. She swam to the shallow end and walked up the concrete stairs in the corner and walked all the way across the end and turned up the side. She smiled at me as she saw me with the camera taking pictures of her. She slowed her pace and walked to the board. Again she walked out on the end and bounced several times before she went off the board into the water. She again went to the shallow end and got out and walked around to me to get a towel. Rather than covering up she started drying her hair, causing her tits to sway back and forth as she leaned over giving everyone a very sexy show. Then she dabbed her body dry and wrapped up in the towel. Frank and his three buddies were sitting there taking in the show. They all praised Jill's figure and said she was really hot. She blushed as they kept complimenting her.

I decided to go to the room and told the guys we'd see them around. They said, "We are going to the motel lounge later this evening. The band is said to be very good." Frank asked, "Maybe you guys would join us this evening?"

I smiled and said, "We will probably see you there."

As we walked back to the room I smiled to myself. I watched Jill realize she could see all the way into our room clearly. She looked at me and smiled and asked, "Did you know I could be seen as I walked around in the room that clearly?" It really did surprise me that you could see even out at the pool area and told her so. She put her arm around my waist and dug her fingernails into my side and said, "I'll just bet it surprises you."

In the room Jill asked what were our plans for the evening. I said, "Lets go get a good steak somewhere and go dancing. I want to watch you dance and drink a little bit and fuck a little bit and fuck a little more and then maybe fuck a couple more times." I raised and lowered my eyebrows in quick successions and said, "If that is Okay with you!" I wondered if she caught the word "watch" in my last statement.

She smiled and said, "I've already told you, I'll do anything you say." If you want steak, I want steak, if you want to go dancing, I'll dance, if you want me to fuck and fuck and fuck, I will fuck and fuck and fuck!" I could tell the pool scene had excited her. She got that sexy look on her face and said in a quieter tone. "I will suck and fuck for you." Then she held up her glass to me smiling and said, "To tonight!" To my surprise she downed her drink and said she should be getting ready. I told her I'd lay out her clothes for her. As she got ready to take a shower she asked for another drink. I didn't want her to get drunk to early in the evening so I backed off on the liquor a little as I mixed the drink. Besides I wanted her to enjoy tonight and remember it all.

I got out the sexy dress I'd bought her and the garter, hose and high heels. I got out the shelf bra also but was afraid the dress was cut to low in back to wear. She got out of the shower and stayed naked while putting on her make-up and fixing her hair. Of course the curtains were wide open. I couldn't keep my hands off her and she would tell me to quit teasing her. We were having a good time. I snapped a couple of pictures of her naked and as she put on her new outfit. I was right, the bra showed in back so she took it off and went braless. Damn the luck!! Man was she a knock out. The dress was very pretty. It was made of some kind of soft stretchy knit material that hugged her body in all the right places. It really accented her tits,thin waist, flat tummy and firm shapely butt. The shoes made her long legs look even longer under the short dress. The dress top was cut in a wide "U" shape which came straight down off her shoulders and then across showing all the tops of her tits down very close to the dark circles around her protruding nipples. She was quite a sight. "You will no doubt be the hit of the party tonight!" She just smiled.

wilken22
wilken22
28 Followers
12