Paying the Debt Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We drove to a nice restaurant and had a very good steak and three drinks with the meal. As I was sure would happen, every eye in the place was on her as we entered and during most of the meal. The bottom of the dress rode up her legs as she sat barely covering her pussy. Her tits pushed out the top and you could see right down between them inside the dress. It was exciting just watching her sit there and watching everyone look at her. She said, "I don't know if I can handle all this attention."

I said, "Relax and enjoy it, you deserve it." We had two waiters, one male and one female. They both kept our water glasses filled enjoying looking down the top of Jill's dress.

We left and it was still a little early to go to the lounge so we drove around a little and found a park at the edge of town. It had a big lake running through it and had a walking trail that worked all through it and several baseball fields. I teased her saying, "It is pretty here. We should strip naked and fuck right here. If someone happend by and saw us I'll invite them to join us." I figured she might say something negative about it but she just smiled and said she would do anything I wanted her to do. I was tempted but I had already made plans for the evening and said, "You look so nice I don't want to deprive everyone at the bar. Maybe we can come back tomorrow. Besides we promised Frank and his friends we'd see them at the dance." I could tell either her level of excitement or nervousness raised considerably with that statement. Maybe I wouldn't need the restraints I had bought.

We drove back to the motel and went into the lounge with the same results we had at the restaurant. The lounge was lit a little brighter than I had expected. We were still a little early. The band hadn't started playing yet. I didn't see our friends so I guided her to a table next to the dance floor. The band started playing as we were finishing our first drink. They did lower the lights a little but it was still lighter than I expected.

We dance a slow dance and I enjoyed rubbing her firm ass as we danced. I found if I slid my hand up her back it would cause the dress to slide up exposing her bare legs above the hose. I teased her telling her I liked the show she was giving. She looked down to see the top of her areolas showing above the dress top. She pulled up the top and pulled down the back of her dress when the song was done. A fast song started and we danced to it. I really enjoyed the show, as did everyone else as her tits swayed back and forth and bounced as she danced. The dress sagged in front more and more as we danced. When the song was over she straightened it up but said it has stretched a little and was showing more of her tits.

We sat down and I saw our friends were coming toward us. Jill looked at me and said with big eyes, "There is seven of them. I thought there was four."

I knew exactly what was going through her mind. She looked at me questioningly. I smiled, "Just relax and have some fun." She still had this look of uncertainty as they walked up and pulled two tables together and sat next to us. We drank another drink and Frank asked Jill if she would dance. She looked at me and I nodded my approval. They danced a fast song. I really enjoyed watching her dance as was our friends. They all told me I really had a pretty wife. I smiled saying, "I know!" They said she is also very sexy. I just smiled.

She danced three songs in a row with three different guys and when she came back and sat down out of breath, she downed her drink and said, "I have a problem. If I dance many more dances the dress is going to be below my tits." I had to agree as it was hanging on her nipples now. I never dreamed the dress would stretch out of shape like that so easy. But I have to admit it did have a lot of stress on it as her large tits worked around inside as she danced.

She was starting to feel the drinks a little and said maybe she shouldn't drink any more or she would get drunk. I agreed. A slow song started and all of them asked her to dance. She stood automatically and the guy closest to her wheeled her out on the dance floor. I saw him rubbing up and down her back all the way to her ass and he was squeezing her ass but she wasn't saying a thing. Frank and I talked to finalize our plan.

When the song was over I leaned over and whispered into her ear, "I'm ready to move the party back to our room."

She looked at me, "Are you sure about this. You really want to do this?"

I said, "I'm very sure!" I kissed her hard and slid my hand up her thigh and touched her soaked pussy. "I see someone else is ready too."

She smiled at me, "I'm ready to do anything you want me to do. I've told you this is your weekend and I intend to live up to it."

I smiled, "Take off your dress right here. Stand up and take it off." Even though she was slightly drunk, her eyes got big and she looked at me with a shocked look. I just smiled. She tilted her head sideways and let out a deep breath and started to stand up. I reached out and caught her hand and told her she didn't have to, I was just seeing if she really meant it when she said "ANYTHING!"

I told the guys we were going to find someplace more comfortable. They stood up and said if we were leaving they were to because Jill was the only bright spot in the bar.

Jill looked at them with that look. "Ken said he was inviting you guys over to our place for a drink, so I guess we'll see you again." She took my arm as her legs were a little shaky. I'm sure from the drinking and from the excitement of it all.

When we got to the room I turned the radio on as one of the guys went for ice and another started mixing drinks. It was a tense few moments. Jill took the edge off as she sat down on the bed and said, "I have to get out of these shoes." Her tits were in full view as she leaned over to remove them. Then she stood up and asked if anyone wanted to dance. I stepped up in front of her and took her in my arms and we started dancing. I rubbed her ass through the dress and started pulling it up slowly bringing her ass into view. She looked me in the eyes and said, "I love you." I smiled as I proceeded to pull the dress on up. She raised her arms as I slipped it up over her head and threw it on the dresser.

Frank and a couple of the guys joined us and started touching her everywhere. I backed away and grabbed the camera as she stood there letting them maul her tits and pussy. I was surprised the action started this fast. I figured I'd have to persuade her a little.

They slowly walked her backwards to the bed and she lay back naked in front of them. Frank took the lead and spread her knees apart and started kissing up her thigh to her hot wet pussy. My cock was so hard it hurt. Just as with Sherri, they gathered around her and played with her tits, thighs and had their hands all over her. They started taking clothes off and offered her their cocks, which she took into her mouth one at a time and sucked them like there was no tomorrow. I stood watching as she would suck so hard the guys said it was fantastic. I enjoyed watching her try to deep throat them. At that moment she was a cock hungry nymphomaniac. It was like she couldn't get at them fast enough.

They were taking turns pounding into her pussy fast and furious. I got several pictures as they rammed in as deep as they could and filled her with cum. I smiled as I realized what I always knew. That she was really hot but had somehow up till now keep it suppressed. We were both enjoying ourselves immensely. I knew our lives would be changed forever and it was for the better. I can tell you up front, you really need to be sure you want to go this route with your wife because you can never turn back once it is started.

The guys talked nice to her telling her how sexy she was and what a great body she had and that she was a good cocksucker and a really good fuck. She never missed a beat. She was sucking and fucking with reckless abandon. All the guys had all the pussy they wanted as she stayed with it as long as they wanted, always ready to suck or fuck. I'd say she fucked all seven at least twice and a couple three times and probably sucked all of them twice as well.

I was glad we had a two-bed room. The bed they were on was covered with cum and pussy juice. Jill had cum everywhere. In her hair and ears and just everywhere. She lay on the bed smiling with her eyes closed with a contented look on her face as the guys got dressed and left.

They said they were staying another night and maybe we could get together again tomorrow.

Jill turned her head and looked at me with a sexy dreamy look on her face and I told them that maybe we would see them around, depending on how Jill felt. I told them we had talked about going to the park and if they happened to run into us we just might have some more fun out in the great outdoors. Jill smiled real big. I knew even as tired and sore as she was she would be ready.

As they left Frank said he had a few more buddies that would really enjoy having fun with Jill. He promised that they were clean cut guys with no fear of getting any disease. Jill was still looking at me with that sexy look in her eyes. "Sure, why not, the more the merrier."

Jill finally talked. "Ken, I will do any number you want, but don't get to carried away."

I smiled and teased her saying, "I wasn't going to get to carried away. Maybe twentyfive or thirty." Her eyes got real big. "I'm kidding, just wanted to see your reaction." Then I told Frank, "Why don't you surprise us." Jill lay back eyes closed. I indicated to Frank eleven or twelve. He nodded his head and left.

I leaned over and wiped the cum off her face and kissed her. "I love you very much and always will." I said.

She hugged me real tight saying, "I'm sure glad to hear you say that. I love you more than you will ever know!" I realized she was concerned how I would feel after what happened. I guaranteed her we would have a long happy life together and I meant it. I stripped and slid my cock into her well fucked pussy and released my second load that night. Her pussy felt extremely hot and slick on my cock. She said she felt hot and said it felt good. Then added that she was a little sore too.

I helped Jill get into the tub and sponged her down and took extra special care of her. I tucked her into bed and hugged her to me and we slept in each others arms.

When I woke up, Jill was already up stretching out. I sat up and smiled at her. She looked at me and said "What?" I told her she looked all refreshed and ready to take on the world today. "Looks must be deceiving, I'm sore all over. I'm trying to stretch out and loosen up a little."

I told her, "You look exceptionally beautiful this morning. For some reason you look refreshed and invigorated and ten years younger."

She smiled at me and I swear her eyes were sparking as she asked, "I wonder why?"

"I don't know, maybe it has something to do with you being fucked about twenty times last night and all that cum rejuvinated your skin and made you younger. What ever it is, I like it!" She was smiling from ear to ear.

I pointed to the tent my cock was making under the sheet and said I needed some relief, then we would go get something to eat. "You have to keep your strength up. I'm anticipating you using alot of energy at the park today." She was smiling and slightly shaking her head from side to side as she moved over to me and pulled the sheet back.

More about the park scene later.

12