Paying the Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy," he moaned quietly when, finally, he had buried the full length of his thick cock in my ass. He then slowly pulled out more than halfway before spitting on his shaft, then repeating the slow insertion. He kept doing that over and over, increasing in speed each time. It was amazing how quickly the pain gave way to pleasure. I soon found myself thrusting my hips back and forth, trying to stifle my groans of pure pleasure at the feeling of Dad taking me from behind, showing me the kind of love I'd always craved from him.

Not even five minutes had passed since he first started penetrating me, but we very quickly fell in love with the entire situation. We started thrusting faster and faster, Dad enjoying the sensation of fucking such a tight, willing hole, and me relishing the feeling of Dad's mammoth cock sliding its way in and out of me, loving submitting to him almost as much as I loved the thought of Dad being just as in love with me as I had been with him for years.

He grabbed onto my hips for purchase as he picked up in speed, driving his cock deep inside me. It already felt so amazing, but then I felt his cock rubbing against my prostate. Holy shit, it was incredible. I moaned loudly into the pillow and started rocking my hips as fast as I could, getting Dad to fuck me faster and harder. The sensation of his cock inside me, massaging my prostate and sliding in and out of my asshole, got me closer and closer as he fucked me.

I lasted about a minute or two before I told my Dad "Oh fuck, you're gonna make me cum." Probably three seconds later, I exploded for the second time that day. I shot so much cum onto the sheets while I groaned uncontrollably. I felt everything tensing up while I orgasmed, including my asshole. I was squeezing Dad's cock as hard as I could while he fucked me faster and faster still. My body was in a state of bliss, full of post-orgasmic endorphins, love and my Dad's cock.

Dad lasted less than a minute later before he groaned "I'm cumming too." And then he moaned while I felt warmth explode inside me, grabbing my hips hard. He thrust as deep as he could while he filled my ass up with his semen. I felt every shot of white hot cum as it erupted out of my Dad's big cock and shot into my body, filling me up with the same cum and genetic code he'd filled Mum up with to make me. It felt amazing; I found myself wishing he'd saved his load from earlier and shot that inside me too.

The feeling when he withdrew was also an interesting new experience. Dad slid his cock out of me and another wave of pleasure coursed through my body. I felt my asshole spring back into shape after stretching so wide for my father's meat. I collapsed face down, lying in a pool of my own cum. I must have had the world's stupidest relaxed smile on my face. Dad lay beside me and kissed me on the cheek.

"You were amazing, Dad," I informed him. "God, I can't believe I took all of you."

"Oh, me either. You were so fucking tight, Martin."

"Well, Dad, you were my first," I confided.

"Mine too." He stared at the ceiling, laying on his back, his deflating cock lying to one side. "Holy fuck, I can't believe we did that. No regrets though." I nodded. "Look, I hate to do this twice in a row, but I should be getting back to your mother. Wouldn't want her to wake up and start looking for me, would we?"

"I guess not, no." I rubbed his chest. I was already feeling sleepy again. "Thank you, Dad..." I mumbled.

He kissed me again before he left. I watched him gather up his boxers from the floor. God, he had such a great body. Solid, dark, fairly hairy, some tattoos... Yes, my Dad was a bit of a Bear. I compared his big strong body to mine - thin, all my body hair either waxed or shaved - and I guess it was no surprise I envied his looks. I'm a twink whether I like it or not. I just felt so lucky to be with my Dad after wanting him for so long. I watched him pull his boxers on and leave my room. I can't remember the last time I went to sleep so happy, and dreamed so peacefully.

***

The next day, I woke up feeling ravished and more than a little sore. As I replayed the night's events back in my head, one thing was puzzling me, if not outright bugging me. I wished I'd asked Dad last night instead of falling into a sex coma: What made him come on to me? And so aggressively? Especially compared to last night's lovemaking, he seemed almost angry when he made me go down on him that afternoon. Sure, it all worked out for the best, but what if I hadn't been into it? What had I said or done that made him want to fuck me to the point where he was so confident I would? That's it, I decided. Next time there's an opportunity for anything to happen, don't let it. Ask him and keep asking him why he started this relationship.

Thankfully, I didn't have to wait very long at all. There was a knock at my door. "Martin? You up yet?" Naturally, it was Dad.

"Only just," I called out. He opened the door and came in, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. "Shouldn't you be at work?" I asked in my most patronising tone.

"Called in sick. I figured we could spend some ...quality time together today. Just you and me." He pulled the sheet down and started tracing a circle around my nipples. A bulge started growing under his towel.

I pulled the sheet back up. "Just before we do, Dad, I think we need to have a chat." I regretted my phrasing before I even said it: "About your intentions."

"Well, right now I was intending to fuck you again."

I sighed. " You know that isn't what I meant. What I really should've said is, why are you suddenly so in love with me? How long have you felt this way and how did you know I'd feel the same about you and why now?"

"Jesus, okay. Forgive me for trying to lighten the mood." He took a deep breath and considered his answer. "I don't know when the feelings first started to develop but they've just gotten stronger over time. I just kind of left you alone though, since I didn't think you'd be into other guys, let alone your old man, But then, when I saw you yesterday..."

"Right, so...had you ever done it with another guy before me?"

Dad's reply was surprisingly frank. "You're the only other man I've ever even kissed. I've done some roleplay online and stuff, and I've built up a fairly sizable gay porn collection on my computer, but I'd never done anything with another guy before yesterday. What about you?"

"Well, you've actually seen how much I've done with a guy before you."

"You mean yesterday, that was your first-?"

"Yep, before you, all I've done was make out and about 10 seconds of giving head."

"Well, I'm happy - and pleasantly surprised - I was your first."

"But Dad, the whole thing about paying for my rent...?"

"That was something your mother and I discussed."

"What?!"

"No, that came out wrong. She and I have talked about finding a way for you to contribute around the house since we're letting you stay rent-free. So I kind of used that as the jumping off point, I guess."

"So...Mum definitely doesn't know about this? About ...us?"

"Good Lord no," he laughed. "Look, I love your mother dearly and I do feel awful for cheating on her with our own son, but there's no way she'd ever understand what we have or how we feel about each other." Dad paused. "Now, how 'bout I make my baby boy feel better?"

I'd had enough talk for one morning, too. "And how would you go about doing that, Dad?" I smiled.

He pulled the sheets down to my knees and immediately put my flaccid cock in his mouth. Of course, it didn't stay down for long. While Dad licked and sucked my dick, I felt myself responding immediately, pumping up, getting harder and harder inside my father's enthusiastic mouth. I looked down my hairless body while Dad gave his first ever blowjob. Already he was an expert, knowing to keep his teeth away, as well as where to lick, where to suck, and how far down his throat he could take me.

It was easily the best blowjob I've ever gotten in my life. Dad moved with expert precision, fondling my balls in his hands while he pleasured me with his mouth. I moaned and incessantly repeated how good it felt. I caressed his head and started thrusting my hips, slowly and gently fucking my father's mouth. It felt like it lasted hours, but it couldn't have lasted more than a few minutes.

Dad eventually released my cock from his lips, then slurped up the combination of saliva and precum that coated my dick. After swallowing it, he pushed me back down on my bed, climbed on top of me, kissing me while he started grinding his dick against my own. I could taste myself on his breath, and stuck my tongue into his mouth to taste it more. I wrapped my arms around his warm, hard body and pulled him close to me. I started thrusting my hips, my cock pressing into my father's, frotting while we furiously made out.

Dad sucked at my tongue and moaned when I started squeezing his ass hard. I broke the kiss to start sucking lightly at Dad's neck. He groaned and told me that he loved me. I said I loved him too, and started fucking faster against his big, hard, warm cock. He started licking and nibbling and sucking at my earlobe as we grinded our cocks together harder and faster still.

I crossed the line first. I felt the pressure building up, travelling up my cock and ready to burst. I started panting while I fucked Dad's cock until I came. I felt my entire body go rigid while the orgasmic waves washed over me. I sprayed cum all over Dad's cock, his torso and myself. I spasmed and Dad kept grinding against me until I was finished. I kissed him deeply, sucking his bottom lip and running my hands all over his back and wrapping my legs around him.

I was just about to roll over on top of Dad when he broke the kiss and started kissing his way down my face, down my neck, past my nipples and right to one of the sites where I'd shot my load. He immediately started licking it all up, not wanting to waste a single drop. I stared down at my father while he kissed and licked my torso, drinking every drop of my cum he could find. When it looked like he'd finished, I told him to stand up.

"Why?"

"Just do it for me, Daddy," I implored.

He shrugged lightly and then did as I requested. He stood, naked and proud - and very hard - in the middle of my room and waited for me. I slid off the bed and onto my knees. I crawled over to him and started returning the favour - cleaning my cum off his magnificent body. I ran my tongue all through his coarse body hair, greedily slurping up my rapidly congealing salty spurts. When I couldn't find anymore on his body, I started licking his cock clean. Well, I started off cleaning it, at least.

Hands behind my back, I licked up and down my father's cock, still unable to believe he was as into this as I was. After I'd cleaned his dick of all my cum residue, I licked at his balls and sucked them for a little while. He groaned with delight, his eyes locked on my mouth. I stared deeply into his eyes as I released his ballsack from my mouth and started slowly licking up towards the tip of his thick, hard cock. Without ever breaking eye contact, I took Dad's dick into my mouth for the second time in two days. I wrapped my lips around his throbbing, wet head and slid my mouth about halfway down his shaft and worked my way back to the top.

"Fuuuuuuck," he practically yelled. "Jesus, you're so good at sucking cock, son."

I smiled around his shaft and kept sliding my mouth up and down his cock, lips wrapped all around him, my tongue soon joining in. I snaked my tongue along the base of his shaft while fucking my Dad's cock with my mouth, pausing at the tip each time to play with the hole. Dad responded by putting his hands to the back of my head, urging me to take him even deeper into my mouth. I braced myself by holding onto his tight ass cheeks and squeezing them affectionately. Then I got bold.

Still gazing into my Dad's gorgeous eyes, I started off by massaging his cheeks, working my fingers closer and closer towards his virgin asshole, all the while sucking his big, juicy cock. I wanted to be inside him anyway I could. I slid my index finger gingerly inside my Dad's tight asshole, stopping just before my second knuckle. I felt him clench with resistance...then release.

"Feels good, hon," he admitted.

That was all the encouragement I needed. I slid it in all the way, and then started sliding out. I then let my middle finger join in. He moaned and started thrusting against my fingers and fucking my mouth. I stared up into Dad's face while he fucked my mouth and I fingerfucked him, exploring his virgin asshole. I started fingering him faster and surrendered control of the blowjob to my father. He was soon fucking my mouth as fast as he could while I matched pace with my fingers, driving them deep inside him.

It must have snuck up on him a bit. Having your prostate massaged can do that. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck," he grunted. I released my father's cock from my lips and pulled my head back so he could start jerking himself while I focused all my attention on fingerfucking his asshole. I alternated between staring at him jacking his cock and staring at his face, as the orgasm got closer. All the while, I was fingering him as hard as I could, telling him how much I wanted his cum. I'm pretty sure I was addicted to it at that point.

Mere seconds later, he froze and spasmed and I was transfixed by his cock. It all happened in slow motion. I watched with my mouth wide open as Dad's cum erupted from the tip of his cock and leapt towards my face. I felt his asshole clamp tight against my fingers like a Chinese finger trap. I let Dad's cum spray onto my face, hitting me in the forehead, on my left cheek, in my hair, in my mouth and on my chin, dripping down my neck. I was covered in the same sticky, warm genetic code that made me 18 years ago. When the pressure around my two fingers eased, I withdrew them and used them to scoop up Dad's cum. I sucked my fingers dry and swallowed, relishing my newly discovered taste of Dad's asshole mixed with his cum.

"So...breakfast?" Dad asked once he'd caught his breath.

I nodded. He gave me a thumbs-up and left my room. I just stared at his ass as he walked away, still getting used to how damn casual Dad was being about our relationship. It was like, "Okay, now that I've cum on your face, let's go get something to eat." It was a far cry from the man I'd grown up with. Not that I was complaining, mind you.

***

When I got downstairs after wiping my face, Dad had gotten my cereal and juice ready and was just about to start on his. He was sitting at the kitchen table, completely nude. In my boxers, I felt overdressed. I sat next to him and started eating. He held my hand and caressed it while we ate. Once we finished, Dad seemed to think it was time for another chat.

"So, tell me about the boy from yesterday."

"Andrew? He's just a boy from school. We got together a few weeks ago. I dunno."

"Does he know how you feel about me?"

"God no. I've never told anyone. Well, apart from strangers in chat rooms. But no, nobody in real life knows."

"That's fine. Have you spoken to him since I walked in on you guys?"

"Oh shit! No, I guess I was just too focused on you, Dad. Do you think I should text him or something?"

"Well, even for a white boy, he was very cute. Plus, I don't want what we have to stop you from having your own life, Martin. You should still feel free to date and go out with your friends if that's what you want to do. It's not like I'll always be available, working and being married to your mother and all."

"Thanks, Dad." I kissed him on the mouth for a few seconds. "God, I've been such a shitty boyfriend."

"I'm sure he'll forgive you, given the circumstances yesterday. Besides - speaking from personal experience - it's impossible to stay mad at you when you break out that pouty look you do so well." He caressed my cheek and ran a finger between my bottom lip and my chin. "Tell him he can come over tomorrow. I want you all to myself for just one more day, okay, baby?"

"Fine by me, Daddy." I rested my hand on the back of his neck. "Fuck, you're so fucking sexy," I moaned, then pulled him towards me. I kissed his open mouth passionately, then asked, "What do you want to do with me this morning, Dad?"

He responded with the words I'd always wanted to hear but never dreamed I would, even after everything that had happened in the last 24 hours. "Fuck me in the ass, son." I was 90% hard again already, and Dad helpfully unbuttoned my boxer shorts, liberating my erection. "Bend me over and make me yours. It's only fair."

I immediately stood up and guided my hard cock into Dad's mouth. "You don't have to tell me twice, Dad," I joked, running my fingers over his scalp. He licked my cock eagerly, letting his saliva coat my dick. It glistened radiantly in the morning sunlight. "Fuck, that feels so good," I informed my father. He started thrusting his head back and forth, running his lips up and down the circumference of my penis. "Keep this up much longer and I won't get a chance to fuck you, Daddy."

He released me from his amazing mouth. "Good point, baby. Now, tell me where you want me."

I was so ready to take him, I almost just nominated the kitchen, but I wanted my first time inside my father to be special. I looked down at my father - naked, erect, begging to be fucked - and told him where I wanted him. He hesitated for a few seconds, then nodded dutifully and took me by the hand and led me.

***

My father only let go of my hand when he went to lie down on his and Mum's bed.

"On your knees, please, Daddy," I requested. He obliged me and got onto his hands and knees, facing the head of the bed. I climbed up and positioned myself behind his soft, hairy ass.

"There's lube in the bottom drawer of your mother's bedside table," Dad offered.

"Fine," I sighed. I backed away from him and shuffled around in the drawer until I found their lube. I poured a sizeable amount into my palm and coated my hard cock, truly loving the slippery feeling. I reached over and poured a trickle down my father's asscrack as well, then tossed the bottle away somewhere. Now, finally, we were ready.

I repositioned myself behind my Dad's ass and lined my cock up with his asshole. I held one of his ass cheeks gently while I started teasing his hole with my cock, running it up and down his crack, then gently prodding his hole with the tip of my penis.

"Oh God, stop teasing me, Martin. I just want you to fuck me," Dad eventually begged.

I didn't waste any more time. I started sliding my dick into my father, inch by inch, giving my virginity to Dad for the second time in two days. That's what's so great about being a gay guy; you get two virginities. Inside Dad's asshole felt so tight, so warm, and so fucking naughty. I was already addicted. I looked down as he clenched his fists the further inside him I went. Thankfully, Dad never once told me to stop - I'm damn sure I wouldn't have been able to. I went in about halfway, then stopped and started withdrawing. I watched my cock reappear from the wrinkled opening of my father's amazing virgin asshole. I was almost entirely out, and then I started thrusting back inside him, slightly faster and deeper. I did this several times until I was as deep inside my father's ass as possible.

"How's it feel, Dad?" I was genuinely curious.

"You're so fucking big, Martin. Jesus fucking Christ, it's incredible."

"Like father, like son, I suppose," I replied.

He started moving his body back and forth, slowly fucking my cock. "Dad wants your cum, honey."

"Oh, Daddy's going to get his son's cum, all right," I moaned and grabbed both his hips. "Christ, your ass is so damn tight!" I started thrusting my dick deep inside him, withdrawing about three quarters of my cock before ramming it back inside him with increasing speed.