Paying the Rent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad moaned my name several times while I fucked him harder and harder, getting myself closer and closer to shooting my cum deep inside him. "Holy shit, you're incredible, babe," he cried. I felt him tighten his ass, squeezing my cock even tighter while I fucked him.

Looking down at my Dad taking all my cock, squeezing me tight inside him, begging for my cum - it was like a dream come true. I couldn't believe he was so willing to let me fuck him like this; surrendering all control of the situation over to me. I think that was the sexiest thing he'd done up to this point, and that was why I came less than two minutes after I first entered him.

"Fuck, Dad, I'm cumming," I cried, holding onto his hips for dear life while I rammed my cock furiously inside his ass.

"That's my beautiful baby boy," Dad replied. "Just keep fucking me and fill Daddy up," he encouraged.

I felt my cock swelling inside my father as it prepared to shoot. I groaned uncontrollably, then started bucking wildly while my dick throbbed and shot cum inside my father's virgin anal passage. I'd never cum harder in my life. Once I'd finished pumping my white hot cum inside Dad, I just about collapsed on top of him. I withdrew my cock from his tight hole and fell to the bed beside him, breathless.

"I've never cum like that before, Dad," I panted.

He dropped onto his stomach and looked at me, smiling so proudly. "You did so good, Martin." He rolled onto his back, his cock still as hard as ever. "But what do you suggest we do about this?" He started jerking his cock very slowly, keeping it hard and ready for whatever activity I nominated next.

I rolled onto my back and lifted my legs in the air. "I want to look at you while you fuck me, Dad."

He grabbed the lube and covered his cock with it. Dad leant over me and guided himself towards my waiting asshole. We both moaned when he started to slide inside me, much more easily than the last time. Within moments, he was fully inside me and staring into my eyes. I held his sides and told him I loved him, and he responded by thrusting his thick, hard cock fast in and out of me, gripping my legs tightly while he fucked me.

"I love you too, Martin," my father grunted as he pounded my ass. "God, you're so fucking beautiful, I just want you all the time, baby."

I stared into my father's eyes and squeezed his cock as tight as I could. "I want you all the time, too, Daddy. You feel incredible inside me; I never want you to stop. Fuck me as hard as you can, Dad," I cheered.

We didn't talk much after that point. Dad took my encouragement and ran with it. He held onto my legs for dear life as he started thrusting his hips as hard as he could, his soft body jiggling with each movement, his serious face getting sweaty, clenching his teeth and giving me all his energy and attention. I just lay back and tried to meet his thrusts with my own, squeezing his cock with my asshole. It was incredible; I never wanted it to end, as much as I wanted to feel him cum inside me again.

Dad lasted close to five minutes fucking as hard as he could before he moaned; "Ooh babe..." and I felt his cock thickening inside me.

"Oh shit, Dad, give it to me," I begged. "Cum inside me, fill me up, Daddy."

Mere seconds later, Dad tilted his head back and yelled. His body spasmed and his cock throbbed as he came, shooting his white, hot cum deep in my ass. I felt each spurt coat the walls of my insides while my father grunted and thrust, slowing down as his orgasm drained all his energy. He collapsed onto me and we kissed furiously, our tongues dancing back and forth, in and out of each other's mouth. I held him tight in my arms, feeling his heart beating hard against my chest.

Eventually, the kiss ended. "Oh my god," Dad sighed.

"Uh-huh," was all I could reply. I rubbed his back and kissed his neck, relishing the scent of his sweaty manliness. I should've waited at least until he had withdrawn before I asked him this, but I was just so turned on and wanted to reward my father for a job well done. "Dad...Tomorrow, did you want me to invite Andrew over to meet you?"

"Are you...are you saying what I think you're saying, honey?"

"I'm sure he'd be up for it. I mean, if that's something you'd be interested in? Sharing me with another young, sexy guy? Getting to taste him, getting to fuck him, feeling both our tongues licking your big, hard, beautiful cock...? I just love you so much, I feel like I should pay you back. Not just for the last few days, but also for letting me stay here rent-free and everything since I can't find a job."

"Martin, you're the best son a man could ever ask for. You don't have to bring your boyfriend over for me to fuck; just making love with you is plenty for me. But, I mean, I'm certainly not going to stop you if that's what you want to do," he replied with a coy grin spreading across his face. My father certainly was a master of getting you to do something he wanted by making it sound like he was doing you a favour.

"Well, once we've showered and everything, maybe I'll send him a text and we'll see what happens."

Dad was more than happy with that suggestion. He was even happier the next day.