Peach Fuzz: Forbidden Territory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We started playing volleyball in gym the other day," Debbie said. "I was hoping none of the other girls would notice because they would probably make fun of me so I tried to keep my arms down."

"Well I don't want to hinder your volleyball career," Henry said as he kissed the lightly scented down. "I only said when we were discussing the subject that I thought you looked sexy like you are. You should do whatever makes you comfortable."

"I dunno," Debbie squirmed as Henry let his tongue side of the most hollow. It - ooh - feels so good when you do that."

"I'll do that whether you're fuzzy or not though," Henry informed the teen and then suggested, "If you want I could even shave your underarms for you."

"Ooh!" Debbie sighed. "That sounds weird - fun too though. That would save me the time and trouble."

Henry chuckled when he thought about exactly how much time it would save since the little patches would only need one brief swipe each, although if he did it he would drag it out as long as he dared.

"Well you think about it. I love you they way you are but I want you to be happy," Henry said as he finally let go of the shirt and let her lower her arms. "Now take a look at these toys."

"OMIGOD!" Debbie squealed when she saw what the old man had brought out from the bedroom with him. "They look like thingies!"

"They're called dildos honey," Henry explained as he displayed the two appliances that had been in many a young lady as well as another place over the years, and when he held up the one still-wrapped device he explained, "and this critter is called a vibrator."

"How come you have them Henry? You have a thingy already."

"These are designed to be used on young ladies to not only get them excited but to help satisfy them when I wear out like I have this afternoon," Henry says. "I enjoy using them and watching the reaction, and this one here I haven't got to use yet so you'll be the first."

The packaged vibrator, a plain 5" off-white tube, didn't have the anatomical detail of the fake dicks but did have the vibrating aspect in its favor. Henry fumbled with the batteries, which were included for once, but since he got this a while back he wasn't sure if they would work.

"Hey!" Henry exclaimed when the vibrator started humming loudly, and when he held up the toy he proclaimed, "How about that! 1970's technology in action."

"What do you do with that?" Debbie asked a bit nervously, but before the senior could answer there was a knock on the front door.

"If that's the Jehovah's Witnesses," Henry muttered as he got up, grateful that you couldn't see in from out there, and when he peeked out from the side he saw a plain frumpy looking woman out there.

"OMIGOD!" Debbie hissed when she came behind Henry and looked out. "It's my Mom!"

"Don't panic honey," Henry said. "Grab your clothes and go down the hall."

"You aren't going to let her in are you?" Debbie said as she scrambled to get her stuff out of sight.

"My car is out there so not answering might be worse," Henry explained as he grabbed his robe and pulled it tightly around him. "Just stay out of sight."

After taking a deep breath Henry opened the door and got to meet Debbie's mother, who after introducing herself seemed embarrassed to have apparently woken him up.

"No Mrs. Blair, I wasn't sleeping," Henry assured her after introducing himself, and then went about explaining him being in a bathrobe early in the afternoon. "It's just that moving in has taken a lot out of me this week, so today I just decided to lay around the house."

"Oh, I can appreciated that," Bonnie Blair agreed as the old man's eyes surveyed her plump body, nothing the large bosom that her daughter hadn't inherited. "I'm looking for my daughter Debbie. I know you were listed as one of her customers for the fund raiser so I was wondering if you've seen her. The trucking company just left a whole lot of boxes for her to unpack and deliver."

"Oh, your daughter is the young lady selling things? Charming girl. No, I haven't seen her today."

"Well, I'll track her down," Debbie's mother said. "Sorry to bother you and welcome to the neighborhood."

"Thank you," Henry replied as the woman turned to leave but then she stopped.

"Oh, forgive me for asking but if you're interested, we attend a wonderful church just around the corner," she declared proudly. "We would love to have you join us. It's nondenominational. Services tomorrow are at 10."

"Oh," Henry said, figuring that all denominations might be welcome but 10's and 20's were preferred. "I'll keep that in mind."

"And I'll make sure that Debbie delivers the items you ordered as soon as possible," Mrs. Blair said as she looked up and down the road for her child, as if she was 8 instead of 18. "Irresponsible girl. Must have a boy on her mind."

"Nice to be young," Henry observed before finally closing the door, and after he did the old man leaned back against it while the naked Debbie returned.

"Did my Mom actually invite you to come to church tomorrow?" Debbie giggled as she bounced into the room and hugged Henry.

"Yes," Henry said after shrugging of the robe and enjoying the warmth of her smooth skin. "Boy she really keeps an eye on you doesn't she?"

"Tell me about it," Debbie said as she reached down and grabbed the old man's flaccid cock and pulled on it.

"She wouldn't approve you of doing this would she?" Henry mused aloud, making the girl laugh that laugh that warmed the old man's insides.

"I don't think she does this to Daddy's thingy anymore."

"I hate to say this but maybe you better go."

"What about the toys?" Debbie pouted as she looked at the devices on the couch.

"Next time honey."

"Phooey!" Debbie said as she reluctantly got dressed, and after she did before leaving by the back door again the girl said, "Can't come over tomorrow because after church we come home and pray most of the afternoon."

"Does it work?" Henry mused.

"I think it might," Debbie said. "I always prayed that I would find a nice boy who wouldn't treat me like a little kid, and who would like me even though I'm not beautiful and don't have a nice body. Somebody who would make me feel the way Jennifer says she feels."

"Well, when you're praying tomorrow, try praying that one day you'll look in the mirror and see how gorgeous you really are," Henry suggested, adding mirthfully, "Your boyfriend thinks you're the sexiest woman on the planet."

"Sometimes you make me tingle even with my clothes on," Debbie said as she looked around the back yard to make sure no neighbors were around. "Maybe I'll make it over the fence without falling this time."

"Be careful honey," Henry reminded her before she skipped across the back yard and over the fence on her serpentine way back home.

Henry went back to the living room and started to put the sex toys in the bag but grabbed the small dildo and looked at it, thinking about where he was about to put it before Debbie's mother arrived.

The more he thought about it, the more the senior was sure that the only thing he would put into the girl would be the brand new device. The others? No matter how fastidiously clean he kept them they were still used in other girls and Debbie deserved better.

Henry was tempted while looking at the gold plastic dildo and the jar of lube to use it in the one place he had been in many times, and although it had been a while he was certain he could take it.

"No," Henry told the empty room, but wondered whether the next time Debbie visited, after Henry introduced her to the vibrator whether she would be interested in seeing what it would be like to use one on him.

After all, she was not only a very good pupil, but Debbie was proving to be very receptive to anything he suggested. Next time he sighed, and as Henry put the items away he licked his lips and savored the many flavors of the teen which would linger in his mouth and on his face for the rest of the day.

***

Thank you for reading.

12