All Comments on 'Peach Fuzz: Henry Grooms Debbie'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shaving is erotic

For years my wife used to let me shave her armpits around Memorial Day after letting her underarm hair grow since cooler weather set in the previous fall, something she did for me because I'm a child of the seventies and love natural women. I realize that enjoying women with armpit hair and shaving a girl's underarms is not for everyone but it's a harmless diversion and since nobody but me saw her armpits over the colder months my wife liked not having to shave almost every day in the shower for my benefit.

Anyway, the reason for this comment is to say that the shaving part is amazingly erotic for both people, believe it or not. I know my wife was shocked at how much she enjoyed it. In our case it wasn't done with just a single swipe of the blade because she was rather hairy, but that just made it last longer and not only did I love doing my wife definitely did as well. Just rubbing the gel into the hair had her nipples popped out and throbbing, and by the time I had made those furry caverns silky smooth, she was as horny as I was.

Reading this tale made me relieve those incredible May evenings we shared and I thank the author for this nice read.

adamaxillaadamaxillaalmost 9 years ago
Nice

Beautiful done shaving scene. Like a previous comment, I concur that's it's a remarkably erotic thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Grandpa must be stopped!

Enjoying the stories a lot. Henry really loves Debbie. Please don't let Grandp pollute her without a fight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Patiently

I have been waiting patiently for this story to continue. Thank you. I look forward to the upcoming Chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Missing part

Hi

It is now 2019 and still waiting for the last part of the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous