All Comments on 'Peaches and Cream'

by BiDrew42

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ballznall60ballznall60about 10 years ago
Stunning!

I'd give it a "10" if I could!

wolf9696wolf9696about 10 years ago
5/5

loved it....i am soooo jealous of him right now

RebeccaCherieRebeccaCherieabout 10 years ago
Mmmmmmm

And I am so jealous of Peaches. :-)

Becky

davefoley1962davefoley1962about 10 years ago

They say the first step is admitting you have an addiction, so you have that going for you...

Those are some harrowing tales to see our hero go through, so I am glad that he remains, at the end, seemingly unscathed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!

Great story. Can't wait to read chapter 2.

will281will281over 7 years ago
You hit it out of the park...

This is my second time reading Peaches and Cream. Although I knew the outcome, it was as thrilling the second time as the first. And I am sure the third read will be just as exciting. By comparison with Mike, my experience does not begin to scratch the surface. However, my bucket list contains the desire for a fun-filled night of giving and receiving with a transsexual as beautiful and unrestrained as Peaches.

CuriousJHCuriousJHover 7 years ago
Really good xx

Loved this xx Thank you

ShyTammyShyTammyabout 7 years ago
Mmm this was so fun to read!

I am in the biz myself, though not the streetwalking type. I really enjoyed reading a story from the client perspective. You have a nice writing style, thank you so much for sharing.

Kisses,

Tammy

NikkiSiDeeNikkiSiDeeabout 4 years ago
Fuckin Fantastic!

Great story. I'm a Crossdresser Bottom in luv with a gorgeous transsexual and it is simply stated "The Best SEX Ever"!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What does this guy do for a living?

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

When will we wake up and work to make prostitution legal in the United States? Likewise, all drugs should also be decriminalized IMO, for both reasons of public health and also, how the taxation of each could stimulate our economy; federal and state as well. we’ve all seen how much money legalized marijuana brings in to those states that have decriminalized it, right?

Like some of the other commenters, this was the second time I read ‘Peaches and Cream,’ and it still comes off as one of the more honest and believable renditions I’ve had the pleasure of experiencing here in CD/Trans category Drew. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am hooked on these ladies as well. So beautiful, with a treat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous