Peaches and Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiDrew42
BiDrew42
519 Followers

"That feels incredible," I finally concluded out loud.

"Oh, baby," Peaches said in her husky voice, "I'm so glad you like it. Your tight ass feels so good!"

Peaches fucked me for the next several minutes and the pleasure just kept intensifying. She continued to whisper reassuringly in my ear, and then she picked up the pace and began breathing more heavily. She began grunting as she thrust her cock into my ass harder and harder as her balls slapped against my own.

"Ohhhhh, baby," she cried, "I'm coming!

Suddenly hot cum was flooding my insides. It felt wonderful, and I briefly wondered how I could have deprived myself of that intensity of pleasure for so long. Peaches' hot sperm jetted several times deep inside me, and I felt my own cum oozing out of my cock. I had a brief moment of panic when I realized she hadn't used a condom, but it was too late to worry about that right then.

When Peaches' stopped spurting, she lay forward onto my back with her cock still inside me. Her warmth covered me like a blanket, and she breathed heavily in my ear. Her shrinking cock finally eased out of my asshole and I felt a sense of loss that was almost physically painful that I had never experienced before. Finally Peaches rolled off of my back and I rolled up on my side to face her. I looked down at her flaccid cock which was still oozing cum, and reached down and gently touched it.

She smiled at me. "You never know how a guy is going to react when they find out," she said.

"That was pretty damn bold," I replied. "How did you know I wouldn't turn violent?"

"Because the word on the street is you're always a gentleman," she responded and kissed my lips lightly. "I figured even if you didn't want to continue when you realized, you wouldn't get violent."

"But this was much different. None of them were transsexuals."

Peaches looked into my eyes. "You're kidding right?" she asked, her disbelief plain to hear. "Half the girls you've picked up in the past four weeks have been transsexuals. The ones who always insist on blowjobs? You seriously didn't know?"

I thought about that for a few moments and then laughed.

"Once you stuck your cock in me, I couldn't have stopped you if I tried," I said, running my hand down her hip. "It felt way to amazing."

"Thanks for giving me a chance, Mike," she said and kissed me again, this time darting her tongue forward into my mouth.

"You've got about four hours left," Peaches said a few minutes later. "What would you like to do next?"

Just then there was a soft tap on the door. Peaches smiled and called "Come in!"

The door opened and a tall blond with huge tits and a large bulge in her panties entered the room, smiling.

I looked at Peaches and she smiled and said "Say hello to Cream."

* * * * *

So, the good news is I am finally cured of my addiction to prostitutes. The only problem with that is now I am addicted to transsexual prostitutes. I scour the internet and magazines with personal advertisements, seeking transsexuals anywhere I can find them. I have traveled the world to have sex with some of the most beautiful transsexuals on the planet. I go to Brazil and Thailand three or four times a year to enjoy their richly deserved reputation as having the best, most beautiful, and most passable transsexuals in the world. What they definitely have is the "most." I spend more money on transsexual hookers than I ever spent on a cocaine habit I had back in the mid-80's.

My friends, if they realized the depths of my addiction, would most likely insist on some type of intervention if there is such a thing for my particular addiction. The only problems with that scenario - all my friends are prostitutes.

BiDrew42
BiDrew42
519 Followers