Peaches and Cream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoyed the conversation with her, but the clock was ticking and I wanted to get my money's worth. I leaned forward and kissed her on her soft lips. Peaches responded by sliding her tongue between my lips and sliding her hand down to my limp cock. I had my arm around her and had been idly tweaking her left nipple but now I pinched a little harder. Peaches moaned softly.

I loved her tits. They were very small, but they were all natural. Well, created naturally by hormones as opposed to implants. Her nipples were huge, and her tits looked very similar to those of the actress Milla Jovovich. Although Milla's are milky white, and Peaches' are a delightful mocha color. I pushed Peaches onto her back and leaned forward and sucked one of her big nipples into my mouth. I loved the way her skin felt and tasted -- a faint hint of cinnamon to spice things up. I gently bit down on her nipple and she sucked in her breath and said "Harder!" I was happy to comply.

While I sucked and nibbled on her nipples, I moved my hand down over her flat stomach. She was in great shape and I could feel her muscles under her silk-like soft skin. I reached the beginning of her nature trail, which started just above her navel, and played with it as I moved my hand slowly downward. It grew thicker and wider as I approached her crotch, and I fleetingly wondered why she didn't have it removed. Then my fingers were moving through her hairy bush.

Peaches' cock was erect and leaking pre-cum. I ran my fingers over the head of her cock, smearing the pre-cum all over her, and then lifted my fingers to my mouth to taste her. I moved my mouth over to her other breast and worked on that one as I moved my hand back down to her cock. After several minutes of fondling her balls and gently stroking her cock, I moved my body downward, kissing and licking the smooth skin of her stomach as I went. Peaches was moaning softly and pinching her own nipples.

When I reached her nature trail, I ran my tongue through it. She looked down at me and we made eye contact.

"Just curious," I said, "I love this, but why do you keep it?"

"You just answered your own question," she said with a soft moan as I inserted my tongue into her belly button. "You love it."

I couldn't argue with that. I'm not a huge fan of hairy women, but on Peaches it looked good. I continued downward until I moved her cock out of the way and my face was buried in her pubic hair. I inhaled deeply, enjoying the aroma of her cum, perfume, and musk. My cock began to leak again as I breathed deeply. I moved over so I was between her legs and she placed her feet on the bed with her knees bent. I had the perfect view of her hairy bush, hard cock and balls, and I could see the end of the butt plug and just a hint of her ass cheeks. It was an amazingly erotic view.

Her balls were shaved, and I leaned forward and licked first one, and then the other as I reached out and gently pushed on the flared end of the butt plug. Peaches moaned and arched her back and I loved the way her abs stood out when she did that. I took one side of the flared base of the butt plug and pulled on it gently, forcing the large part of the plug to ease back against her sphincter. I worked it in and out gently as I took her left testicle into my mouth and rolled it around on my tongue, and then gently sucked on it.

"Damn," Peaches whispered. "Are you sure you haven't done this in over 20 years?"

I raised my head and said "Pretty sure. Just because I haven't done it in a while doesn't mean I don't know what feels good."

Peaches moaned again as I sucked her left testicle into my mouth. "You sure got that right," she said.

I did know what felt good. I've had my cock sucked by hundreds of hookers, and almost all of them have been very good at it. There is a lot of pleasure that can be given while performing oral, and I tried to remember all that I had received so I could do it all to Peaches. I wanted her to enjoy receiving the first blowjob I'd given in many years as much or more than I was enjoying giving it. Judging by the way Peaches was moaning and writhing on the bed, I felt fairly confident that I was succeeding.

I spent a lot of time licking her balls, sucking on them one at a time and then both together. I continued to work the butt plug in her asshole, pulling and pushing on it gently and moving it in circles. I also licked the sensitive skin below her scrotum and ran my tongue in circles around her perineum. I had my face in her crotch for nearly 40 minutes before my lips touched her cock for the first time. I kissed the base of her shaft just above her scrotum, and then flicked my tongue out and licked the underside of her shaft up to just under the head of her cock.

I took her cock in my right hand and examined the head. It was covered in pre-cum, and as I looked another big dollop oozed out of her urethra. I leaned forward and gently sucked the pre-cum into my mouth, and then ran my tongue all over the head of her cock, lapping up all the salty sweet pre-cum that had oozed out of her. I love that taste.

I took her cock in my mouth and lowered my face into her hairy crotch. Her cock fit inside my mouth without having to deep-throat her, which was good because I didn't think my throat had recovered sufficiently form Cream's long cock. When her cock was fully inside my mouth, I licked the underside of her shaft, rapidly flicking my tongue up and down. I reached up with my left hand and cupped her scrotum and continued working the butt plug in her ass with my right.

Peaches was panting as I worked on her cock. I began bobbing my head up and down, occasionally pausing to run my tongue over every inch of her shaft, and gently bite and kiss her cock head. I lost track of time as I focused intently on her pleasure, and I didn't even hear the door open and close as Cream re-entered the room.

A few minutes later I was bobbing my head up and down on Peaches' cock, maintaining a gentle suction as I worked, and she arched her back and screamed that she was going to cum. I kept sucking, and a short time later Peaches' cum exploded into my mouth. She screamed and began grunting as her cum shot into my willing mouth. I hadn't tasted Cream's cum earlier because her cock was well past my taste buds and down my throat when she came. But I got to savor every bit of flavor that jetted out of Peaches' spasming cock, and it tasted wonderful. I didn't swallow right away, but kept every delicious drop in my mouth until she was spent. Then I made eye contact with her and opened my mouth to show her that it was full of her cum, and then I swallowed. Peaches watched my little performance with heavily lidded eyes, but the smile on her face was priceless.

I was bathing her cock with my tongue when Cream said, "looks like you kids have been having fun without me."

Peaches looked over at her and I said "When did you come back?"

Cream laughed. "I've been here long enough to see Mike give my girl the best bj she's had in a long time. I think she's in love."

I looked up at Peaches and she nodded her head.

"It's getting late, Peaches," Cream said. "But I want to fuck Mike in the ass before I go to sleep. Is that okay?"

Peaches nodded. I kept my face in her crotch, licking her now flaccid cock as Cream moved around behind me, humming a popular tune. A short while later, Cream climbed onto the bed and smacked my right ass cheek. It stung, but was pleasant nonetheless.

"You have a nice ass, Mike," Cream said as she gently eased the big butt plug out of my ass.

I continued to lick and kiss Peaches cock and balls as Cream prepared to fuck me. My asshole didn't seem to want to release the butt plug, and Cream tugged a little harder. It was starting to burn a little and then it came out with a sound like a cork being pulled out of a champagne bottle.

"Nice," Peaches murmured, nearly asleep.

Cream set the butt plug aside and spread my ass cheeks wide.

"Damn!" She exclaimed. "Look at that gaping asshole. Looks like the Miami Dolphin's have been through here!"

She leaned forward and inserted her tongue into my asshole, flicking it around on the inside edges. It felt like little electric shocks going off in there. After a few minutes of that she leaned back and applied lube to her cock and my asshole.

"That butt plug is wider than my cock," she said as she worked, "but not nearly as long. I'm going places no one's ever been before honey."

I wanted to tell her to hurry, but didn't want to seem too eager. I knew I was going to enjoy her huge cock in my ass, and I wished she would just hurry up and get it in there!

Cream seemed to sense my desires, and almost immediately she was pressing the huge head of her cock against my well-lubricated asshole. "I don't think getting in is going to be a problem," she said, "But let me know if it hurts and I'll stop. Or slow down a little anyway."

Cream moved her hips forward and the head of her cock slid easily into my asshole. She kept pushing and it felt amazing as she completely filled my rectum. And she just kept sliding in. Finally she stopped moving forward and didn't move as my sphincter muscle rippled around her shaft.

"How does that feel, lover?" Cream asked as she massaged my ass cheeks.

"Fantastic," I replied. "I think you can get a little more in there."

Cream laughed delightedly. "That's all there is, honey. You've got all nine of my inches inside you. Pretty damn amazing!"

I was pretty damn amazed. Her cock buried deep inside me felt amazing. I was deliciously full, and I once again wondered how in the hell I could have not wanted this feeling on a regular basis for such a long time.

I looked up at Peaches and she seemed to be asleep. I took her limp cock into my mouth and gently suckled it as Cream withdrew her cock almost completely from my ass, and then eased forward to fill me completely again. She gradually increased her speed until her balls were audibly smacking against mine and then she fucked me hard, slamming in and out of me. It felt unbelievably good.

I lost track of time. Peaches' cock slipped out of my mouth but I kept my face in her crotch while Cream fucked me. I gripped the bed sheets hard and tried to thrust my hips backward to meet Cream's thrusts, but she was moving too fast for me to keep up. She had a firm grip on my hips and she rammed me harder and harder. After what seemed like no time at all (but turned out to be nearly 15 minutes) Cream cried out that she was going to come and slammed into me as warm cum jetted inside me deeper than anyone's cum had ever been.

It felt so amazing I didn't want it to ever stop. Unfortunately, Cream was finally spent. She began to withdraw but I reached back and placed a hand on her ass cheek and pulled her back so she was still fully buried in my ass. She chuckled and eased her hips forward and remained in place until her cock slowly softened and eased out on its own.

I looked over my shoulder at her and she winked at me. "It seems like you enjoyed that," she said with a smile.

"I loved it," I replied.

Cream stepped back and lowered her face toward my asshole. She licked my ass while spreading my ass cheeks wide. "Try to squeeze my cum out of your ass," she said.

I squeezed. It took awhile, but finally her cum was oozing out of my asshole and she was lapping it up. After several minutes she got up and moved around to the side of the bed. She opened her mouth to show me that it was full of cum, and then mumbled what sounded like "open your mouth."

Whether that's what she said or not, I rolled onto my back and opened my mouth. Cream moved over me with her hands on the bed and with her face about a foot above mine, she parted her lips and her cum dripped toward me. I opened my mouth wide and her cum slid from her mouth into mine in a long continuous string. I kept my mouth open wide until all of her come was in my mouth and I swallowed it greedily. She lowered her head and stuck her tongue in my mouth, and I sucked on it gently. Then we kissed for a long time, and then she stood up and smiled down at me.

"I'm going to bed, lover," Cream said as she licked my lips. "Peaches and I have to leave for the studio at 11:00. I hope you can come back and see us again soon!"

Cream kissed me again and then stood up and walked to the door. She turned and blew me a kiss as she walked out.

Peaches was looking down at me when I turned back to her. "You certainly look like you enjoyed that," she said with a smile.

"I have enjoyed this night more than any I can remember in a long time," I said with feeling. "I can't believe I haven't done this before."

"Well I'm glad you haven't," Peaches replied. "I enjoyed being your first t-girl."

"Not my last. I think I'm hooked on your particular charms now."

"Good," Peaches said, seriously. "We special girls need special men to love us."

My cock had been flaccid while Cream fucked me but had leaked continuously while her long cock was inside me. Now I was rock hard again. The bedside clock said it was 6:30am, and I'm pretty sure my time expired a half hour before, but I said, "If you're not too tired, I sure would like to fuck you right now."

Peaches smile lit up her face. "I sure would like that, too!"

I gave her cock a final lick, and then slowly eased the butt plug out of her ass. She cried out softly as the wide part exited past her sphincter. I lifted her hips up and licked her ass crack from her perineum up as far as I could reach, and then back down. I flicked my tongue over her puckered asshole, and then eased my tongue inside her. Peaches moaned and I ran my tongue in circles around the inside of her sphincter. After a few moments I got up onto my knees and moved forward until my hard cock was resting on top of her flaccid one.

Peaches reached out and picked up a tube of Astroglide from the bedside table, as well as a wrapped condom. She handed them to me and I opened the condom package and quickly put it on, and then squeezed out a large dollop of lube. I placed the lube against her asshole and worked it in with first one finger, building up slowly until I had three fingers inside her. The prep work probably wasn't necessary because the butt plug had sufficiently readied her, but I wanted to enjoy this as long as possible. After several minutes, I squirted another dollop of lube onto my rubber-sheathed cock and smeared it all over.

Peaches smiled as I eased my hips forward. She reached between us to guide my hard cock into her asshole, where I slid in swiftly and completely. She continued to smile as I eased my hips forward as far as possible to ensure I was buried as deeply as I could be. When we were both completely relaxed, I withdrew completely, and then sunk my cock balls deep again. Peaches moaned and bit her lip, and I repeated the slow withdrawal and rapid plunge several times. Soon I was pumping in and out of her in a smooth steady rhythm while holding her legs up. I was going deep on every thrust and her tight ass felt wonderful as I plowed into her.

Peaches was stroking her now-erect cock as I fucked her, and several minutes later she squirted a small amount of cum onto her belly. That sight put me over the edge and I spurted a huge amount of cum into the condom. I stayed deep inside her as my spasms subsided, and then reached down and held the condom in place as I pulled out of her. Peaches sighed as my cock slid out of her ass. She held out her arms to me and I eased down on top of her as she hugged me tight. I kissed her soft lips and then rolled off of her but she kept her arms around me. We kissed and cuddled for a while, just like I told her I liked to, and a short time later we fell asleep.

When I woke up about noon, Peaches and Cream had already left. There was a note on the night stand that read:

Thanks for a fun night, Mike. Hope we can do it again soon. Please make sure the door is locked when you leave. And if you decide to stay, we'll be back about 7:30pm.

Love,

Peaches and Cream

12