Peaches Makes a Decision

Story Info
Peaches & David thought they knew each other.
2.6k words
3.23
45.1k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane Marie wrote a story titled Peaches and while I found it very interesting, some of the ideas just did not mesh; more to the point I thought it was a bit too top heavy on the feminine perspective. However it had a very open ending. Here is my take on what happened after she met David's eyes. (To get the whole story, read Peaches by Diane Marie)

As she slowly moved back up the pole, it was Peaches, not Laura that was in control. In that moment of passion and lust she had lost her ability to be, and instead acted on the feelings that coursed through her body as she blew a kiss to her sexual ideal, the hunk named Jeff.

David meanwhile had never felt such a rush of emotion in his life. Originally his lust had controlled him; having to share the person he loved for a sexual high was just looked at as an incidental expense for a supreme pleasure. The pain and jealousy that always accompanied the idea of someone else having what was his alone was just something that he had to and could control; he would be able to stop it whenever he saw it was getting out of hand.

That was not the case. David saw the shivering; the change in her eyes, and the only thing he could feel as he gulped his drink was a dread at what taking place which was almost instantly replaced by a feeling of loss as the door opened to his true feelings for Laura. What followed next was a sense of numbness, his emotions had been taken from one extreme to another and the only sensation he could feel was of a gaping hole being ripped in his psyche as he wondered what had become of his wife and their relationship.

As David watched Peaches move toward the other end of the room and work the tables for tips he felt that he was in a grotesque dream. How could this be?! She flaunted her body as she moved from table to table shaking her small but perfect breasts, drawing roars from the club's patrons. In David's eyes she was losing her humanity, for she was no longer a beautiful woman but a plastic doll, her movements taking on a stilted unnatural appearance as invisible hands moved her.

That doll had worked most of the room and by the time she reached the area where David and the hunk were sitting; the club was alive with whistles, catcalls, and shouts. Men in the club seemed to really appreciate her and were waving bills of every denomination for her to come back to their table. When she got to David's table he still had the same expression of shock, disbelief, and horror as when she first looked at him and as she turned on him with eyes that seemed greener that he ever could imagine.

From the moment David had looked in her eyes the first time until the she turned on him again, David facial expression had not changed. However his mind had been moving faster than ever before. Desperation had set in and he knew that the relationship was in jeopardy. Although his love for her had changed and even grown, he knew it was Laura he loved, not this "Peaches:" caricature. If this relationship was to last or even continue past tonight he had to find a way to reach Laura. He looked at her again and he knew that those eyes were not because of him. She danced, moving her body in a manner that indicated she wanted him to 'tip' her. David expression turned into one of indignation; all he saw was a pin up doll with dollar bills sticking out of her at odd angles, he was not aroused but angry. And Peaches eyes seemed to turn a deep blue.

With that change, David once again saw Laura and this time he saw a woman that was his wife, someone he loved and would do anything to hold on to. At that point however she moved onto the hunk's table bent down and whispered into his ear. At Peaches' signal a waitress walked up to David and whispered something to into his ear.

Peaches had been having the time of her life and when she smiled at her husband; there was a quality of. "I hope you enjoy this because I will never be just yours again" quality about it. His expression did not register with her; she was lost in her act. This was her moment; this was her time to shine.

A moment of sadness descended upon Peaches when she smiled at David, however as much as she felt sad for what their relationship could have been, she liked what she had become, the new freedoms this expression of herself gave her. From the beginning her interest in fulfilling David's fantasy had been something of window to explore what she could have been; and as she developed her act her ability to justify what she did increased along with the marital improprieties she committed. After all she was becoming David's fantasy. Her idea of knowing what her husband wanted in the relationship better than he did was washed away by a steady stream of her unfulfilled desires. By becoming Peaches she was becoming his fantasy; but the more she danced, the bigger the crowds her act drew, the less her thoughts became centered on her marriage and her husband.

When she moved on, working the tables for tips there was nothing that anyone could have done to change her mind about what she was doing. If anything the moment of reflection when she looked at her husband was a just a farewell to a former life. In this new life she felt powerful, in control where in her other life she felt frustrated and unappreciated. There were people out there who would love her for what she was, not just one man who could appreciate her for what she was trying to be.

Reaching David's table was less of an event than she thought it would be. Peaches was anticipating the private room with her sexual ideal, Jeff. She was really very proud of how she put this together, to the point of where David's satisfaction was not a factor. She had guessed on two reactions, he would be happy at the fulfillment of his fantasy and everything would just continue; she would let David in on Peaches' new desires as far as marital fidelity and everything would continue as it was, only thing now there would be more life in their marriage because she had become the woman that David wanted. If, on the other hand, David got upset and left she would still continue with the 'sexual awakening'. When confronted she would tell him about her suffering, his pushing her toward what she is and offer him a choice "take me as I am now or leave me" If he did throw her out then she would just move in with Brandy.

David's presence at the Club had become more of a formality, she was going to have her fun, if he also liked it then so much the better and if he didn't then tough he should have listened when he had the chance. So when David refused to play along with the act, did not 'tip' her it only gave her a slight pause until she looked at him. If he was going to stay at the Club she had wanted him to be really turned on, that is why as she was laying out his clothes on their bed, she did not give him any underwear to wear, she wanted to see the bulge in his pants, she had wanted him to see, feel, and hear what a desirable woman she was and watch him totally lose it as he watched her become the sexual creature of his fantasy.

Now she was in the Club, now the sexual creature was in full bloom and it was looking for a reaction to feed its own lust. David gave her nothing, no money, no desire, no bulge in his pants or lustful stare, no passion. She became angry, very angry "What right does he have to pull out now!!! What does he want!" She was prepared for disapproval expressed as anger but not a total unwillingness to play the game. It gave her nothing to feed on; it shook her confidence in Peaches.

Without any response from David, she took her own anger at him and used it to walk over to Jeff; she could not stop herself, this was going to happen, this is how she was going to get the happiness and attention that she so wanted. She whispered to her hunk, to her sexual ideal, to Jeff that it was time to leave. She gave the signal the she had discussed with the waitress earlier. She watched the waitress speak to David.

Once David figured out what was going on he knew that there was no way that he was going to pay for his wife to have sex with another. The pain, the self punishment, and despair gave way to the realization that he loved his wife and if he was to keep her then he would have to find some way to communicate this to her; to push past the Peaches and reach Laura, for he knew it was Laura that still loved him.

By this time the next dancer had come on stage, she was good and had gotten the attention of most of the patrons in the Club. David refused to pay the waitress for the private room, he whispered something in her ear and asked for permission to speak to Laura. What he did was corny; it was everything he thought exemplified weakness and other qualities that he thought would not get him to the top in his profession. He had been well aware of his wife's preference to tall well built men and fueled by childish fantasies of what a sexually exciting life was he thought he could control and even benefit from it. If he could just get her to act out her sexual ideals and see the reaction, see the desire, the wildness from under a controlled environment he would just watch and get is satisfaction from that until he could show how powerful he was through financial wealth and power, then he would show her what real power was. He wanted make the tall powerfully built men, along with everyone else, look up to him.

Walking up to Laura, for he could only see her as his wife, he held her tight and kissed her, he kneeled before her in total submission and begged for her forgiveness for his lack of attention. He took off his wedding ring and gave it to her and asked her to be his wife again.

Peaches reacted with a fury that was tempered only by her confusion. This was her night, she had tried to be patient and it did not seem to accomplish anything; so she had practiced, danced and undergone several compromises of herself to make this happen. They were not going to go to waste! Peaches felt that David's lack of attention was the driving force behind all of the recent decisions that she made in their marriage; the lack of visible reaction from her husband confused her, made her doubt herself and her choices.

She had always felt that she was undergoing a bit of a sacrifice, a sacrifice for love when she decided to first be exclusive with, then to marry David. This was part of what fueled her discontent. She did not look down on David for not being her sexual ideal but she did feel that she was doing David a favor when she married him. She thought she was trying harder in the marriage than he was. Keeping her wild side under control took a lot of effort and although she reasoned that she did it because she thought the relationship would not stand up to the stress infidelity would expose it to, she was also very proud that she could exert the self control. In her eyes, David sexuality had always been like a child's and she would have to exert the controlling influence in the sexual aspects of their relationship.

Looking down at David in that submissive position and listening to his words she knew another decision had to be made. She squeezed the ring in her hand and tears came to her eyes. She pulled away from David, walked to someplace he could not see, and when she returned she was fully dressed with David's ring on her finger and she did not have her costume with her. She walked over to her husband's side. He smiled, took her hand and said, "Let's go".

(I admit this was not a very erotic story, it was more of a continuation to Diane Marie's story called Peaches than an erotic story in its own right. It's just that I was reading her stories and thinking about her viewpoints and I thought well, if men who seek this cuckold lifestyle have a weak sense of their sexuality in terms of their ability to please their wives or girlfriends then I want to have a story where the man was just mistaken about it, came to realize his mistake and did something about it.

Whether Diane Marie meant it or not David is portrayed as immature, he was immature in his sexual desires and immature in his reasons for wanting to succeed at his job. If you look at his physical description he is relatively short, slight of build and is seen as a 'cute' boy. Laura's sexual ideal is tall, well built and ruggedly handsome, a man's man.

In 'Peaches' it is this immaturity in David that supposedly drives Laura to turn into Peaches. I look at it this way. Love is a decision, not just emotion because feelings fade in and out. David had a very immature sense of what love was and initially so did Laura until she met David; maybe that is why a person will fall in love with someone that is not their 'sexual ideal' because that person makes them feel like an adult that is in control of their feelings and themselves, not a rampant animal like so many of the women are portrayed in these 'loving wives' stories.

At any rate, Laura allows her sexuality turn into the immature persona of Peaches. So now you have two immature people in the relationship. In a real relationship that lasts beyond the next opportunity one of the participants sees this just does not happen, you cannot have two children as husband and wife; Children are just too self-absorbed. Part of growing up is realizing that the world does not revolve around your desires. Most of the stories, particularly those in this section, are just about children in grown bodies in a fantasyland that never asks for any accountability. With this story, I just wanted to see if I could make them grow up and still keep it readable and interesting.)

OK, enough preaching, another thing is this is my first story and I find that am not good at expressing graphic sexuality in words. I might just have to stick to the non-erotic section from now on. Pointers maybe;)