All Comments on 'Peaches Makes a Decision'

by AtomicD

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
noniemousenoniemouseabout 18 years ago
Real Good

It is realy good to read about a situation where someone see the cliff BEFORE they fall off it. it well and good to be sorry afterwards but it is even better to be smart before the fall.

katibkatibover 15 years ago
Unique

Much better than the original-- Why? Because you strove to deliver a well-edited copy. Diane Marie showed her contempt for her readers by posting a very sloppy presentation -- her spelling is so atrocious it is humorous.

UprightManUprightManalmost 14 years ago
This is your first?

Not any part of the denouement I expected, but both an excellent rebuttal to a highly biased original piece and a credible story in its own right.

From a much, much darker place I can assure you that your view of love as both a feeling and a choice is entirely accurate, no matter what forms that love may take.

I hope to find much more of your work,

UM

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 10 years ago
Enough preaching

Yep! AtomicD almost GOT it. 'IT' was 'NO preaching!'

First story I've read in LIT that has a psychoanalytic analysis following the (totally unrealistic) end of the account! In the story, Peaches is providing the narration, and her thoughts are polemic and her intent is clear...BINGO, all of a sudden, Laura clicks into the narrator role and walks out with Hubby.

cw2216cw2216over 8 years ago
Very thought provoking comments Thank you

In the real world, however, Laura will forget that she is Laura and focus on Peaches entirely. Your thought about 'children in grown bodies' in LW stories is right on. But in defense of those of us who enjoy some (a very few) of the stories on Lit...com, couples' view of the universe rarely 'fit' each other completely, and 50+ percent of spouses fuck around since the spectre of hell fire and brimstones are no longer held over their heads for doing so.

But that freedom is a stab in the back ultimately because, flitting from person to person like a bee in a clover field, leaves one with the dread of having squandered one's existence....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unwanted advice

It is difficult to take an idea and write a story to completion. It is infinitely more difficult to take another's story and finish it. Please write your own stories. At this point, you have enough to learn without saddling yourself with a story that is already flawed. Free advice, and we all know what that's worth. Good luck.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Very well done

Not surprised you left. Pearls before swine

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Interesting

An interesting and thoughtful post. Not really a story, but more an explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
At last

someone that wants to get people to understand that shagging around is infantile, unthoughtful and not what real marriage is about. Hope you have written more, will check after this comment.....if not go find some others to finish in a similar way. Finish the damn story guy seems to have stopped, so there is a big hole in the Loving Wives section to correct some wrongs

JJ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous