All Comments on 'Pearls and Pussies'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Don GrampaDon Grampaalmost 20 years ago
Love It !!!!

Great story - great dialog - really a great writer.

HughJardHughJardover 19 years ago
a new triple high...on opening night

green gem takes the three way to a new high. hot, wanton lust expressed as only she can. i want to know all about the encore...and secene 2...and the climatic third scene. this is a show that should run forever on broadway...

hugh jard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Tripple header of epic proportions

Smooth prose flowing like melted butter--vivid images----hotter than a mid August night--Truly erotic-----

rayfromjerseyrayfromjerseyabout 18 years ago
Hotter than Hot

This is one of the best, if not THE best story I've read here at Literotica. Hot from beginning to end, and well written too. It has good content and good style. I can't wait to read other stories by this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Your'e a liar

I find it hard to believe the author is female--the story is simply too gross and hard core not to be some guy trying to out-gross the kids that need masterbation help!

Green_GemGreen_Gemover 14 years agoAuthor
A Reply on a Comment

To "Anonymous" who left the most recent comment on this story, firstly, thanks for taking the time out to read the story, but I do need to set your mind at ease and let you know that I am indeed a woman. You are absolutely entitled to hate the story and voice your distaste, but I do object to being called a liar. If you would've taken the time to read some of my other work you would've noticed that 1) Pearls and Pussies was one of my earliest stories, and yes it was written in hardcore language, however 2) I like to think the standard of my writing has improved over time and that my stories now contain more plot and more emotional angst and emotional connection. Some are hardcore and some are not. That depends on the storyline but most importantly, aside from one story ( Red Heart Diary) they are all written from very definite female perspective which, I am afraid, as good a writer as many men are, they are unable to replicate.

Of course I don't necessarily owe you ( anonymous) an explanation, but since I generally don't delete negative comments, I thought I'd just set the record straight for any other readers who may feel the same way when stumbling onto this story.

Green_Gem

StubbyoneStubbyone12 months ago

Whew ! Really good writing. Loved the limo scene, especially the two women licking and sucking his cock together. Always a fantasy, seldom fulfilled. erotic scenes. His language was a bit rough but, hey, not my story.

5-😊😊😊😊😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous