Pearls and Pussies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jayne gasped as she felt his wet turgid cock finally enter her tight hot cunt. Her pussy muscles clamped around him as she began to ride his cock relentlessly, moving up and down, grinding her pussy onto him. He gripped her hips and thrust upward into her hard, penetrating her deeply. The sounds of their fucking and the pungent smell of sex filled the air.

“ Oh yess! This is so good!” Jayne moaned. She strummed her clit and then slipped a finger into her dripping cunt for some pussy juice. She looked deeply into Steve’s eyes, stopped riding his cock and smiled. She clenched her cunt muscles around him and felt him throb responsively inside her. Then tantalizingly, she smeared some of the pussy juice over her stiff nipples and moved her glistening finger to his mouth to let him suck it clean.

“Jesus, you are one horny teasing bitch,” Steve groaned, as he tasted her musky juice. “But now you need a good fucking lesson!”

He moved swiftly, pulled her off him and bent her over onto the seat. He slid his finger into her seeping pussy and rubbed the juice between the cheeks of her bottom.

“Kim, get under this teasing bitch and lick her cunt,” he ordered. “I am going to fuck the shit out of her luscious ass.”

Jayne shivered at the tone of his voice. It was harsh and thick with lust. Her pussy tingled violently as Kim began to suck on her clit and reached up to spread her ass cheeks open for Steve. Jayne was pinned over the seat, vulnerable with both holes totally exposed. A shiver of anticipation shot through her as Steve forced two fingers through her sphincter and reamed her open. Jayne went crazy thrusting her ass against his digits.

“This is so fucking hot, what we're doing now!” she panted.

“Yes, you have a very talented and creative cast,” Steve said, as he pressed the head of his bulging cock against the raised ridge of her tight puckered hole and then forced it through her tight anal ring. A grimace of deep pleasure and desire contorted Jayne’s face as Steve began to fuck her. Her dilated sphincter wrapped around the thickness of his cock as he pounded her stretched asshole mercilessly. She pushed back eagerly against his thrusts, grunting with pleasure. Kim pushed two fingers into Jayne’s cunt, and massaged Steve’s cock through the thin wall separating Jayne’s vagina and ass.

“Oh my God!” Jayne gasped, as she felt the awesome sensations in her cunt and ass. “This feels amazing!” She slid one hand down to her pussy and strummed her clit madly.

“It looks fucking amazing too!” Steve grunted.

Kim dragged her tongue up to the point where Steve’s cock was buried in Jayne’s ass and licked at his shaft as it thrust in and out of Jayne’s scorching bottom.

“This slut is licking your ass juice off my cock, Jayne, she really is a dirty, nasty whore isn’t she?”

Steve felt his balls fill and tense. His cock swelled inside Jayne’s raw bottom and he drove it in hard, almost ripping her apart with his savage thrusts. She groaned and shuddered as Steve erupted inside her, squirting a massive load of thick hot cum into the deepest recesses of her ass. Jayne cried out as her own thundering climax gripped and shook her. Her ass and pussy spasmed and convulsed, milking the last drops from Steve’s throbbing cock.

Steve pulled Jayne towards him and kissed her tenderly, as the driver's intercom crackled to life.

“Sir, sorry about the long time getting home. You wouldn’t believe how wild it’s been out here!” he said. “But we are almost at the entrance to Miss Kim’s apartment block. I should have you home in about ten minutes.”

Jayne struggled out of the languid afterglow of her orgasm. She was sure she had just heard the driver say they were outside “Miss Kim’s apartment!” Steve knew her!

Kim pulled her dress on and fastened the clasp of her cum-stained pearls. She slipped out of the car as it stopped at the curb, giving them a sexy wink and a little wave.

The limo resumed its journey and Jayne turned to Steve. She was incredulous.

“ Shit! I can’t believe it! You arranged this all didn’t you?” she spat, her eyes flashing angrily. “You set me up, you bastard!”

Steve ran a hand through his tousled hair, looked directly at her and answered her quietly.

“No, Jayne, I made sure that an “extra” was available, but you set the scene and you directed the action. It could have gone either way. It was your show!”

Jayne felt a flush creep over her cheeks. He was right, she admitted to herself. He had sensed from the beginning that beneath the demure, ladylike image she projected, was a decadently sexual slut. Damn, he was sexy and sharp, no wonder he was so fuckable!

“Yes, it was my show,” she said slowly, a sultry expression crossing her radiant face. “Now I can’t wait to get home to see how you perform during the encore...”

12