Peeking Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan hadn't felt the soft caress of a woman in a long time, and even longer for a one like Snez if ever. As the rush of blood surged through him like a river breaking through a dam. His instincts told him to press in. A voice somewhere told him to pull back, but he found himself sliding further forward reaching above her to grab a glass. His tightening jeans clearly rubbing longer than needed against Snez.

"Here," he mumbled turning his face down he noticed the nipples poking through the flimsy t-shirt, though he tried to say it casually the amount of blood gathering in his mid section was causing his thoughts to go on a detour, and his voice to waver slightly.

"Thanks." She turned her chest, lifting her chin, bringing her parted lips dangerously close to his. Neither of them moved. She eyed his thick lips, before wetting her own. God how she just wanted a taste. They gravitated toward one another, and just as Snez's eyes fluttered shut...

"Hey Dad, what's taking so long??"Amanda called from the living room. Their eyes flew open and Nathan took a healthy step back, clearing his throat.

"Coming sweetie." He gave Snez a half smile and gestured toward the living room with his head. "Guess we shouldn't keep them waiting much longer."

With that, he grabbed the wine and glasses, leading the way. After setting the girls up, he excused himself and headed back to his den. He thought of releasing the pent up frustrations he was feeling. Certainly all of this getting interrupted was starting to affect his decisions. He needed to cum. Specially with all three girls in the house, and with them drinking wine he figured he would end up getting interrupted sooner or later. He sat down at his desk in the back of the room, and turned on his computer.

The blue screen crackled on, and the lights from his mouse and keyboard illuminated the room, and he slipped into his sweatpants as he waited for it all to load. He typed in his password, and booted up one of his hobbies. He enjoyed playing video games from time to time. Nothing too serious, but a nice way to decompress after work, or a tense moment. He chose to play World of Warcraft an online multiplayer game, though he just loved the intricate storylines and immense world of content that gave him near endless "decompress" time. As he logged in the thoughts of Snez danced in his mind.

He thought about her vanilla scent. That accent of hers was the proper mix of exotic, and familiar. He thought to the way she leaned her ass into him as he grabbed the cup. He wished he had ripped the shorts down, pulled aside whatever thin semblance of underwear she was wearing. His mind imagined she was wearing nothing. Her plush skin pressed against his hand eager for his touch. She didn't shave. None of the girls these days did. His left hand exploring the softness of her skin. His right hand snaking up her shirt, reaching up to grab at her taunt nipples. The image of when he bumped into his daughters chest that morning appeared like a dual screen next to snez. He thrust into the image of Snez's ass. His hand circled her throat pulling her to him arching her back, as his soft lips nibbled on her ear lobe.

Her moans wrapped themselves around his thoughts corrupting him. He held firm his cock lining up with her slit. He could feel the heat, and her wetness matched his own. He slid forward like a knife through hot butter. He thrust half way before she winced in pain at his size. His breath seemed to float before him as he flexed his cock holding back his urge to cum deep inside her. FIlling her with everything he could muster, and he felt precum dribble out of his head at the thought. He wanted to rip the bra away from snez and free her flesh for his grasping fingers. Amanda's chest bounded into his mind again as he thought of her skipping down the hall to meet up with her friends. He heard another moan.

This one seemed closer. He shoved Snez's face down into the counter her round ass doing a magic act with his lower half of his body. It drove him into a frenzy, he pulled back letting the head of his cock nestle at the entrance of herself the rest glistening in the air swallowed in pussy juice. He drove half way in a fluid motion, quickly pulling right back and waiting with his head just about to pop out. Her moans ripped from her throat, yet she continued to offer it to the wolf at her back. This last one seemed ragged as if out of breath. He thrust forward, and back like a male stripper to his favorite song. Snez was speaking in russian, words that he couldn't understand, but drived him to go harder, "trAhni menya."

The moan this time ushered him from his fantasy, and he stared at his digital character bouncing on his screen waiting patiently. The moaning continued, his hand gripping his cock through his thin sweatpants.

The moaning didn't die down. It wasn't overly loud, but as he sat in the silence except for the blood pounded in his head he heard without a doubt a moan coming from down the hall. He glanced around the room. Once more very clearly he heard more moaning. Standing he tip toed to open the door of his den, and walked down the hall to the living room where the moaning, and the smell of sex met him.

12