Peeping Paul Gets to Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was luckier tonight than I have been in most of my adult life. I thought, 'two in one night. I'm not going to have to stroke myself for two weeks.'

I picked up the laundry basket and headed for the bedroom to fold the clothes and ran into Betsy.

"Oh sorry, Uncle, Paul, I was just looking for Shelly, have you seen her?"

"I think she said something about taking a shower," I told her.

"Well, I guess it we can go later," she said a little downhearted.

"Where were you going?" I asked.

"I wanted to get a pizza and she said that she would go with me," she explained.

"Are we out of pizza already?"

"Yeah, we are. But I don't want to go alone. I guess I'll just wait."

"I'll go with you, don't want you out in the night anyway. Just let me get some clothes on."

"You have on shorts, what else do you need. It's only like 90 degrees out there!" she scoffed.

"Okay, you're right, let's go."

Betsy smiled and headed for the door. I followed her and decided I'd drive my truck. I opened the door for her and she slid in. as she did so, her already short skirt slid all the way to the V in her legs. She had on no panties.

I got in on my side and she had scooted to the middle of the seat.

"Are you comfortable there?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah, Uncle Paul very comfortable," she said as she slid one leg under her which pulled up the short skirt to reveal her smooth shaven cunt. My dick twitched. I had to take a deep breath.

As I drove slowly to the Pizza shop, she moved around a lot. "Are you uncomfortable Betsy?"

"No, Uncle Paul, just horney. I have never had a real man to take care of me. Do you think I'll ever really get fucked? I have to take care of my passion at least four times a week. I'd love to have a real man's cock in my pussy."

My dick twitched again. I would never have dreamed that I could get it up two times in one night let alone now working on a fourth.

"Do you think if I suck your dick you can get it hard enough to stick it in me and show me how a real man pleases a girl?" she smiled and tears dripped from her eyes.

"That's not right, Betsy. You don't want an old man like me to fuck you. You need a nice young boy to introduce you to the wonderful world of sex.."

"Please, Uncle Paul. I can rub it and I can put my fingers in it but I can't find the real pleasure that the others tell me is in store. I've tried it with boys my age and they never take their time and when they're through they just fall asleep." she pouted.

I pulled into the Pizza parking lot and parked the car.

"Please Uncle Paul, park in the back!"

I looked at this pretty girl's face and saw a real desire to fuck. She had a need to become a woman. I backed out of the spot and drove around to the back.

Betsey spread her young legs apart and the short skit crept up to her waist. Her pussy was shaved and so pretty. It's clit stood erect begging to be licked. She looked beautiful and mature in the dim light of the truck.

She smiled, licked her fingers and ran them across the erect clit. "Make it feel good, Uncle Paul! Make me a woman, please? She pouted.

My dong pushed against my shorts. I slipped them down my legs as she reclined on the seat. Her legs wide open. I crawled onto the floor of the cab and spread those soft pussy lips apart.

I suckled her hard clit and ran a long finger deep into the wetness that was waiting for my touch.

"Oh fuck me Uncle Paul! Make me the woman I want to be!" she sighed and closed her eyes.

I pulled a condom out of my pocket and covered my bouncing staff. He was ready for action again precum already dripping off his head.

I ran my middle finger from the bottom of Betsy's slit to her erect clit. Then I licked the tiny head there and she shivered with pleasure.

"Oh yes, Uncle Paul. Make me wet and then feel me with your seed. Make me a real woman tonight!" she whispered hoarsely.

I crouched over her lithe body and lapped at her large breast. My prick played at the opening of her pussy dripping precum and wanting to dive deep into her pool of lust.

I scooted down between here legs and tasted her nectar. It was like honey. My cock stood taller than ever and with its sheath over it's head it dove into the sweetness there and soon exploded with such force that it backfired onto my skin.

When I had finished defrocking this young woman, I placed my face between her shaking legs and lapped my overflowing juices from the delicate skin.

Her body shook with ecstasy and she held her hands on the back of my head wanting me to suck her dry.

When finally she released me, my body shook uncontrollably. She cried. The tears ran down her face and her lips smiled.

"I'll always love you for this, Uncle Paul!"

Betsey wiped the thick overflow of cum from her sticky skin with a tissue and headed for the pizza shop to get the food.

We drove home in silence. But before she got out of the truck, she kissed me and her tongue slid into my mouth. Tears dripped from her eyes. She said, "I do love you, Uncle Paul!"

Then she ran into the house.

I walked around back and sat in the swing in the garden. I hadn't meant to have sex with any of these girls. I was just going to be there and chaperone them. I hadn't invited any of them. They had all approached me.

I sat there for a short while with my thoughts and tried to understand what had made them all seek me out on this night. These girls all had boyfriends and they were all popular in school. What did they want with an old' codger like me.

I followed her in and headed for my bedroom. I really needed a shower. All of this newfound sex was wearing me out.

As I walked into my bedroom, I heard the shower running in my bathroom. I went in and there was Carol in my shower.

"Whoa! I'm sorry, I didn't know you were in here." I said embarrassed and turned to leave.

"Oh don't leave, Uncle Paul I was just finishing; why don't you join me?" She moved over to give me room to step in.

I dropped my shorts and ripped off my shirt. My cock waved at her as I stepped into the warm water.

Carol licked her lips then fell to her knees. "You have a nice dick Uncle Paul, can I suck it while you shower? If you let me, I'll fuck you too. None of my boyfriends even come close to being that big!"

She licked her lips and knelt on the floor of the shower as I stepped in. My erect cock found its way between those innocent lips. She sucked like a prob. I had to support myself with the water knobs to keep from falling.

Her mouth was well versed in sucking cock. Her hand played with my balls and two fingers massaged my prostate. My legs shook and threatened not to support me. Watching Carol's expertise on my gentials really exctited me.

Margaret would never suck me off. Not even before we were married. Hell, I have to beg her for a hand job. And to get that cost me a new dress once a month.

So needless to say, I was a man that wanted these girls to stay the rest of the week. I didn't want them to go home on Sunday night. I wanted the put them all in the bed with me tonight and hope that I died in my sleep.

As Carol and I stepped out of the cooling shower, Molly and Chelse walked into the bathroom.

I blushed and stuttered. I felt ashamed of what I had done with their girlfriends.

"Well, Paul, Molly stareted, "Did you enjoy our little slumber party? Did you get enough to make it a couple of weeks before mom comes back home?"

I turned to her and asked, "You set me up?"

"No, we gave you a present," Chelse smiled and licked her lips. Then she walked up to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply, forcing her tongue deep into my throat.

"Now, come with us for one last romp before our bitch of a mother comes home and none of us has any fun again for the rest of our lives."

The led me to my bed where the other girls were waiting. The tore the towel off of my body and all six of them licked, sucked, kissed, stroked, fucked, and massaged my body to absolute oblivion.

This was the best night of my life. My girls are always around to give me pleasure. Especially when Margaret is bitching because I left my coffee cup on the counter. They sneak out and pull me into the bathroom, turn on the shower, give me a blowjob and sneak out unseen.

What a wonderful Dad I am...

12