Peeping Tom

Story Info
Next door neighbor gets an eyeful.
4.7k words
4.35
45.8k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had already gone down when he got home from work, the house dark and silent. It was like that every night now, since the divorce.

High school sweethearts, for twenty years they had been married. His wife, sorry Ex-wife, and daughter had always been very close, doing nearly everything together. When their daughter Amber had gone off to college, Dyan apparently needed a new hobby. One that ended up involving a pair of knee pads and a married coworker at the office.

"Grrrrrr!" he growled aloud just thinking about it.

Not even bothering to turn on the light, he walked through the living room to the kitchen. Opening the refrigerator door, the light inside sliced through the darkness. Reaching in to grab a beer, he popped it open before pouring it into a clean glass. Normally he would have just reused the glass from the night before but Amber was back in town for a few days and had done quite a bit of the house chores he had been neglecting.

'It sure would be nice to see her right now!' his kids were his pride and joy. 'Smart and funny like their father!' He thought to himself. But tonight Amber was out with some friends while Eric was off camping with some friends, kind of a last hurrah before shipping off to college themselves.

Walking back to the living room he plopped down in his recliner and turned on the game.

"Oh Good Lord!" he said aloud when he saw the severely lopsided score. "What, are you guys starting the cheerleaders!?" he cried out in frustration before turning the TV off, tossing the remote across the room to the couch.

He sat there in the dark a moment, the silence sinking in. The house felt so cold and empty lately, which was part of the reason the house chores were being neglected. He was spending so much more time at work. It helped his mental well being if he was always busy.

A flickering of light to his left caught his attention as he saw his neighbors moving about the living room.

Brian was home! Tom knew it had to be Brian because Brian's wife was in Minneapolis for a business conference she had been talking up for several weeks.

Brian was a good guy who had moved in a few years back and always enjoyed sharing a good beer. Thinking nothing more of it, Tom grabbed the rest of the six pack from the fridge and headed out the patio door.

Not bothering to turn on the outside light, he cut across the grass, through the bushes and up to his neighbor's patio door. He was just about to knock on the glass like he normally did when he wanted to get Brian's attention, when he saw movement.

The vertical blinds were angled toward the living room and from his vantage he had a great view and what he saw gave him pause.

Brian was not alone!

Brian was standing behind a young woman, who was bent over, hands on the entertainment center, as he tightly drew in the thick black laces of a bright red leather corset.

He couldn't believe his eyes! Brian was messing around with another woman! Tom knew he should leave. Knew he should go back home and mind his own business but he stood transfixed.

Taking another sip of his beer he continued watching.

With several more jerks, the laces, finally tight enough apparently, were tied off. Tom watched in perverse anticipation as Brian had her turn about. He couldn't wait to see her face, wondered who it was. At the very least it might give him a good image for later.

Taking another sip, he was disappointed when he saw she wore a mask. Not just some blank plain mask but you know, one of the really ornate ones with feathers, jewels, and rhinestones. It was painted red and black to match the contrasting colors of her corset. Covering most of her face, it left only her eyes and mouth unobstructed.

Stepping in close, Brian seemed to attack her mouth, his tongue darting in. At first Tom thought the young woman was resisting but then he realized it was only because she was surprised by the intensity of the kiss and had momentarily lost her balance.

As the kiss continued, Tom watched in amazement as Brian picked her up with ease and set her on the entertainment center, her thighs parting readily to let him in.

Just as suddenly, the kiss broke off leaving the young woman breathless, and clearly wanting more, as she nearly fell off her perch. Even without seeing her whole face, her body language and eyes said it all.

Brian just walked away, grabbing what looked like a beer of his own.

'We gotta share beers like this more often." Tom thought as he watched his friend take a seat on the couch.

The young woman continued sitting as he had left her, straight backed with her delicious thighs parted. Not daring to move, she appeared to be waiting for some sort of command ... yet no command came.

Brian just sat and watched her, the woman appearing to wilt under his gaze but did not dare break eye contact now that it had been established.

'What would you have me do Master?' Tom imagined he could read her thoughts. In fact he was thinking much the same thing.

Tom watched as Brian tipped his head back, taking another drink.

Taking another drink from his own beer, Tom was surprised to find the glass empty. Cracking open another bottle, he didn't bother with the glass for fear of missing part of the show, and instead took a long pull straight from the bottle.

Not breaking eye contact with his guest, Brian set the glass on his knee and pointed to the loveseat with his other hand. On the loveseat was a large flat box Tom hadn't noticed, apparently neither had she.

Her gaze turned toward the box and then back with a questioning look.

Brian nodded an affirmative before taking another drink.

The young woman appeared to take a deep breath before sliding off to walk to the love seat. For the first time he had an unimpeded view of her body.

She was short, maybe only 5'2"-5'3", lithe and petite. Her high firm breasts, left exposed by the corset, were crowned with thick, eraser head sized, nipples. Over to the loveseat she padded, her black fence net stockings attached to the matching garterbelt peeking out from beneath the corset.

She was elegant in the way she walked, slow and smooth, with a dancers grace. As she neared the loveseat he got a vantage of her pert little backside, and it was everything he imagined it would be based on the rest of her luscious body. Smooth, muscular, and blemish free, it had to have been the most perfect ass Tom had ever seen. He particularly liked the G-string thong she was wearing, or least that is what he had to assume because he could see her pussy was covered from the front, yet there was NO indication of anything from the rear.

Her ass parted slightly as she bent over to open the box and the thin black strap of her thong came briefly into view.

'Brian, you dog, you are going to have to tell me how you do it!' Tom thought to himself.

Tom watched the opening of the box with as much anticipation as the young woman in the room. Slowly the cover came off, then the packing material inside was set carefully aside. He was practically dying when she gleefully, joyfully, reacted to the contents without drawing them out.

She turned to run and give her Master, Brian, a hug but a stern glance halted her in her tracks. As quickly as it had appeared, the smile on her face was gone.

Brian didn't say a word, just pointed at the box.

The young woman understood.

Reaching into the box she drew out ... something. Tom wasn't even sure what it was, except that it was, not surprisingly, the same colors as the corset.

Moving the box to the side she sat down on the loveseat. It was then that Tom realized there were two items, namely a pair of boots. The boots themselves were obscene, with a heel so high they would force the wearer to walk on their toes like a ballerina.

'Like a ballerina...' His thoughts turned to Amber briefly, his ex-wife Dyan had loved to dance! Especially ballet and she insisted they pay for Amber to take lessons. Lessons they had paid for for years until she went off to college. Shaking his head and taking another drink to clear his head he repositioned himself to get a better view and concentrated on the memory he was making. The last thing he wanted was ANY thought connected with Dyan, the lying cheating bitch .

Sliding her leg in all of the way, she bent down as much as the tight corset would allow so she could grab the catch of the zipper. Pulling the zipper up, the boot encased her like a second skin all the way up to the middle of her thighs. Grabbing the other boot she repeated the process, encasing that leg as well.

As soon as she was done, she brought her knees together, leaned forward and stood.

Motioning for her to come to the center of the room, Brian stood.

With small, careful, deliberate steps, she followed his instructions. Tom was amazed she could even stand in those boots, much less walk in them. Clearly this was not the first time she had worn them.

When she reached the spot indicated by Brian, she stopped and turned to face him.

Even as she turned around Tom could see the downcast nature of her eyes, submissive in nature.

Tom saw the small smile touch Brian's lip. Taking another drink of his beer Tom wondered what was going to happen next.

Brian turned to his right and picked something up off the couch. It was out of view, blocked by the back of the couch, and he never raised it above waist level until he stood in front of her again.

Putting two fingers below her chin he brought her head up. Tom could see a look of fear but also saw her shiver in anticipation when her eyes flicked down to the item, whatever it was, and then back to Brian's eyes.

She seemed to take in a deep breath before reaching to pull her long hair up and out of the way. Piling it in a quick makeshift bun, she held it there.

Reaching up, Brian placed the item, a thick leather posture collar of the same collaring as the corset and boots, around her neck. It was tall, and stiff, forcing her head up while also restricting any side to side movements. In the front, it's most prominent feature was a large D-ring like on a dog's collar. Clearly a sign of her submission, her possession! A collaring she was willingly accepting.

Brian finished fastening it in back while she stood motionless. Coming back around to her front, he gave a brief nod of his head. Understanding what it meant, she released her hair letting it cascade down her back and over her shoulders. Self consciously, she touched the collar as she lowered her hands before quickly snatching them away.

She was puzzled, Tom could tell, as Brian stepped back. He could see the fear in her eyes but also excitement. Part of her wanted to run, as much as she could in the boots that so effectively hobbled her motions, but he could also see a greater part longing to see where this was going to end.

Hell, Tom felt the same way and he was just peeking in from the patio!

With Brian no longer standing in the way, Tom finally got a complete view of this precious beauty. Even without seeing her face he knew she was gorgeous. Dressed as she was, that fact was impossible to hide. The corset accentuated her soft female curves, her high firm breasts spilling over the top of the tight leather, her skin smooth, tanned and blemish free.

She waited patiently, motionless while he evaluated her. Tom could see how she longed for his neighbors touch because every time he grazed her with his fingers as he walked around her, she leaned into his touch and her eyes closed ever so slightly. All the way around her he walked, evaluating her from every angle.

She stood there patiently, straight legged. The heels of her impossibly high boots not even phasing her. Though her boots put her lips on the same level as Brian's, and the collar prevented her from lowering her chin, she kept her eyes downcast. Whether out of fear, or respect, or because she was perhaps a little timid about what was happening, Tom no longer knew.

Taking another long pull on his beer he stood watching, eyes wide, transfixed to the scene unfolding within.

Coming back to her front, Brian took advantage of the elevation of her lips. Grabbing her, he pulled her in for a kiss, his tongue darting in and out. Her arms began to encircle him as the passion of the kiss increased.

Brian broke the kiss abruptly and the young woman stumbled to maintain her balance. Her eyes widened in surprise as she took a small step forward to keep from falling.

Taking one last pull on his beer, Brian drained his glass. Even with her downcast eyes, the young woman didn't miss a thing. Taking his empty glass from his outstretched hand she curtsied as deeply as her clothing allowed before walking to the refrigerator, and refilled his glass. As she walked away, Brian watched the sway of her hips before sitting down on the couch.

Taking another drink of his beer, Tom enjoyed it as well.

'Where in the HELL do I find me a woman like that!?' Tom questioned himself as he watched in silent disbelief.

Returning with his refilled glass, she presented it to him. Brian accepted it and took a sip while she waited, apparently for his next command. Transferring the glass to his other hand he reached out to touch the bare flesh above her boots and stockings. Tom could only imagine the warmth and smooth feelings of those amazing legs as he watched his neighbor with jealousy.

She appeared to like it as well, Tom noticed. Several times her hands moved as if she wanted to touch the hand touching her but she stopped herself each time.

Looking up into her downcast eyes Brian stopped caressing her leg, snapped his fingers and pointed at his crotch.

'Oh COME ONE Man!' Tom thought. 'It's NEVER that easy!'

And yet, watching through the thin slats in the vertical blinds, she did exactly that. Reaching out for his hands to brace herself, she lowered herself to her knees, unzipped his pants and drew out his member. She didn't stop and pause, there was no hesitation, no apprehension. As soon as his cock was clear of his boxers, she kissed the top of the head and then buried it in her mouth.

Tom's eyes were wide in disbelief as she willingly took him deeper and deeper without any prompting. With her arms bracing herself up on his thighs, soon the entire length of his shaft was rhythmically disappearing down her throat.

Tom was in complete shock.

'Where the hell did you find this woman?' Tom thought. 'Obviously some agency or maybe Craigslist.'

She was almost frantic as she continued her deep throating, trying desperately to please him.

Reaching down, Brian pulled her off his rigid, spit soaked shaft. Standing her up, Brian indicated for her to turn around. Once again, without a word of protest she complied, the only question uttered was in her eyes.

Tom watched in confusion wondering what was happening. 'Why have her turn around? Why make her stop sucking your sick for that matter?'

Reaching back to the couch Tom watched as Brian picked something else up. He held it low, and out of view because of the couch, toying with it with both hands.

The young woman, ever obedient, never turned, never mouthed a question. She merely waited in patience.

As he reached out to touch her arms, Tom could finally what was in Brian's hand, a length of rope.

The young woman seemed to understand what was expected of her and obediently reached both hands back.

Brian looped the rope on itself, wrapped it around her wrists, and slipped the loose ends through the loop he made when he folded it in half.

'Holy shit dude!' he thought as he watched the rope wrapped around and around the young woman's wrists before the tail end was used to fill the void between and then tied off. 'I had no idea you were such a fucking freak!'

Brian gave a quick tug on the binding, making sure it was tight before grabbing another length. This one looked to be slightly longer than the last and was soon wrapped around her arms just below her elbows.

Tom couldn't believe what he was seeing!

Soon another rope was produced, this one destined for the space above her elbows but not quite to her shoulders.

Perched precariously on her heels, her hands firmly secured behind her back, Tom saw her leaning heavily on the entertainment center trying to maintain her balance.

Tom watched with jealousy as Brian ran his hands over the body of this sexy young beauty. From her bare shoulders, down to her whittled-in waist, he rained kisses. Grabbing her hips he pulled her ass back into him as he thrust forward, a small cry escaping her lips. Pulling her back again, he thrust harder, this time lifting her off her feet momentarily, her accompanying cry sounding more like a request.

Obliging her request, Brian gripped the sides of her panties and pull them down, the string between her cheeks getting stuck before snapping free as he continued pulling them down to her ankles.

Watching her was funny to Tom, here she was, corseted, hobbled, her arms bound, and her panties around her ankles, she had the appearance of a woman who was being taken, possibly against her will, but the slight little teasing wiggle of her ass said she was anything but. Tipping his bottle back Tom was surprised to find it empty.

Brian unhooked his pants and pulled out his still hard cock. Rubbing it first on the tight cheeks of her ass before lining it up. A quick little press opened her up enough for his cock to enter and she slid forward briefly with the force.

Then Tom saw that same little teasing wiggle she had done before but this time it was accompanied by her pressing back. Brian's hands held her hips gently as she impaled herself.

Once they were fully coupled Brian drew back and pressed in again slowly. The second stroke the young woman pressed back just as hard and in perfect time, her soft moans coaxing Brian for more.

Her moans increased in volume and intensity as he picked up his pace. Soon their bodies were slapping, Brian was grunting and the young woman was moaning and cooing, their passion lifting them higher and higher.

Brian reached up and grabbed a handfull of her hair, pulling her head back she opened her mouth in a silent scream. Raising his other hand high above his head, with a loud SLAP!! It crashed down on her ass.

"Ahhhh!" she cried in response and "Ahhhhhh!" again as Brian hand slapped her ass again.

Brian was thrusting in hard now. His hands on her hips pulling her back onto his shaft as hard as he was forcing it in.

'This is it!' thought Tom as he saw Brian ramping up. 'This is way better than Pay per View!' he thought cracking open another beer.

Brian was like a jackhammer ramming in and out of the young woman's pussy, her screams and moans, loud enough to be heard through the glass door, in counterpoint to Brian's own primal grunts. With one final thrust that lifted her up, Brian collapsed, catching himself on his forearms so he didn't crush her. Driving his cock occasionally drove into her just a bit more as his orgasm dwindled. Tom had a vision of the cum being shot into the young woman's fertile pussy as he noticed her pushing back to met those small final thrusts.

Brian lowered his head and gently, almost lovingly, planted a kiss on her shoulder.

Slowly, Brian pulled his cock out of her dripping wet pussy and began untying her, starting with the rope around her biceps and working his way toward her wrists. She never tried to stand, she just lay there, bent over, her limited breathing lifting her body with each breath.

Her arms fell to the side as the last of her bindings were released. Bringing them up to her neck she felt and probed her body once more. First her posture collar, then the whittled in hollow of her waist created by the corset, and on down to her dripping wet pussy, and finally to her supple leather boots.

12