Peeping Tom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing up, Tom watched as she turned around to see Brian retreating, exhausted, back to sit on the couch.

She was happy. That much was clear from the smile on her face. It was done! Whatever was going to happen, had happened, that much was clear from the look on Brian's face. He was exhausted! This young hottie had taken her toll, he had given her everything.

Tom watched as Brian collapsed on the couch, thankful he couldn't see any of his junk from this angle. The young woman smiled tenderly below her mask. She could see it too.

She could take off the boots, remove the mask, and untie the corset. She could leave at any time.

'Hell even in those boots she could probably outrun Brian right now.' Tom thought.

But leaving wasn't on her mind.

Tom watched in amazement as she slowly started walking toward Brian. Every step was slow. Even slower than before, more deliberate, almost cat-like. Coming to stand before him, in between his splayed out legs, she tussled his hair and smiled.

Brian looked up at her, the exhaustion evident on his face.

Sitting as he was, the young woman was in the dominant position now, towering over him. Bracing herself on his shoulders she leaned over, planting a soft kiss on his lips. Brian's response was tepid at first but she didn't stop and his enthusiasm grew as her tongue darted out to play, first with his lips, and then his tongue. The kiss became more intense, there tongues probing deeper.

Still braced on Brian' shoulder's, she used him to stabilize herself as she knelt in between his legs.

'Oh you have GOT to be KIDDING ME!' Tom thought. 'She's gonna suck his cock again! With all of her juices still on it!'

With a curiosity he continued watching, first as the young woman picked up Brian's flaccid cock in her small delicate hand, then as she slowly, gently, began to caress it, and finally as it disappeared into her willing mouth.

'Where the hell did you find her?' Tom wondered. 'Some anonymous sexy site? Nowhere around here! That's for sure!'

Turning his attention back he was amazed to see the young woman's nose was now buried in pubic hair, Brian's cock completely engulfed in her mouth and throat. Like walking in the ballet boots, this was clearly something she had extensive experience with as her head bobbed up and down, her hands stroking the length of the shaft that was soon as thick with her saliva as it was with her cum.

Brian threw his head back in pleasure as she licked, sucked, stroked, and cleaned every inch of his tool. Tom was in awe of her abilities because soon Brian was grunting and thrusting as he came again.

Licking off every drop from his cock, she smiled wide. Crawling up on his lap she straddled him, kissing him passionately. The kiss broke briefly and Tom saw her mouth the words 'Thank you!'

"No, thank you!" he saw Brian respond before drawing her in for another kiss, this time though his hand came up to untie the ribbon holding the mask.

Brian pulled gently and the knot loosened. The loop slipped out and the ribbon fell free. Tom couldn't breath he was so excited. He was finally going to see the face of this beautiful, sexual angel.

The kiss broke off and the only thing holding the mask in place was Brian's hand still holding the ribbon in place.

Sitting up on his lap she smiled beneath the mask. Tom saw her eyes shut as the mask was drawn slowly up and over her head revealing her soft beautiful face.

AMBER'S FACE!

AMBER!!

It was Amber!? Falling back, Tom found it hard to breath all of the sudden. He nearly dropped the beer in his hand, only catching it because of his fear of being caught snooping.

Turning, in a daze he plodded, stumbled, back across the yard, onto the deck, and into the kitchen. Setting the last unopened beer on the counter he grabbed a rocks glass. He needed something a bit stronger!

Adding some ice, he moved numbly, adding some bourbon as well.

He moved like a robot, slow and mechanical, trying to clear his thoughts but they kept returning in visions. Bits and pieces of the entire night played out in his head over and over. He scanned through the channels on the TV again and again trying to find something, anything to clear his head.

He barely lifted his head when the front opened and Amber walked in, a wide smile on her face and a package in her hand. She was dressed the same way she had been when he saw her earlier for lunch. Blue jeans, a sweater, and her black boots with a modest heel. She was dressed the same but Tom noticed she was a bit more stiff in her movements, her posture too perfect.

'Was she still wearing the corset?'

"Hey Dad!" she thrilled. Setting the box down she came over to give him a hug, kissing him on the cheek.

Tom winced at the vision that suddenly popped into his head of Brian's cock emptying it's cum into the very lips now pressed to his cheek.

Seeing his beer glass was empty she picked it up without question and carried it into the kitchen. From the other room Tom heard the refrigerator door open, and his glass being refilled.

"So ... did you have a fun night?" he asked, trying to play it cool and ignore the writhing in his belly.

"Oh my God Dad. I had the time of my life!" she exclaimed with a huge smile on her face. 'The same smile she had worn when she proudly finished swallowing Brian's cum.' He thought to himself absently. "So what's in the box?" he asked, trying to seem interested, inside he feared what it might be.

"I have to show you!" she exclaimed.

Pulling the lid off the box she removed the packing material, setting it aside before pulling out the masque. Red and black with colored stones adorned it while feathers accented the edges and top. A thick black ribbon dangled from it that would be used to tie the mask on. It was fairly large and would easily cover most of the face, from the forehead down to the chin leaving only the eyes and mouth free.

Tom gasped when he saw it. He had tried to make himself believe it hadn't been his daughter. That it had just been someone with an uncanny resemblance, her possession of the mask dashed those hopes on the cruel rocks of life.

"I know!" she said misreading the reason for the gasp. "GORGEOUS isn't it!?"

"Yeah sweetie!" he responded. "It's gorgeous."

12