All Comments on 'Peeping Tom'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
forlornforlornabout 20 years ago
Very Erotic

The story was very erotic. You need to take it one step further. We need a continuation!

hongluobohongluoboabout 20 years ago
natural progressions

very erotic... and yes a continuation would be nice.. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Incredible Young Love and Exploration!!

What a writer ... and what a fantastic story of siblings helping each other learn about their bodies!

Keep up the great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
all good things to those who wait

please con. the story , as it is one of the best i have seen so far.

Jackson87754Jackson87754about 20 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely loved it, I'm still hard!! I sure hope you write about these 2 again.

Thanks

jdjd432003@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of the best erotic/incest stories I have ever read (and I have read many of them). Thank you very much and please keep up the good work.

Jim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great story.

This story was so real. The only way that this could be done is if it really happened to you. Great writer. Makes me feel as if I were there. Great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
i lost count !!....

heh heh .. its gooooooodddddd... i think i cummed 4/5 times...just lost the count ... me still hard...and i m sweating like a pig (do pigs sweat??)... i think i will do it again after 15 minutes.. ;-) ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Awesome

Wish there was a sequel damn this was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE

"peeping tom" was a great story and it was of this kind.. it was real fun when parents never knew it. and my god.. when her sis gives him a note saying "PEEPING TOM", oh god, what a great writer u are? keep it up man. yet, its really hard to say which is the best story? each story is Best.

reading stories on this site since last 4 years. i must admit. PEEPING TOM is the best i've ever read. I m surprised why there is no second part?

comeon guy. U MUST WRITE. please? its a request. hope u will consider it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Amazing

Anais Nin, who's she? You are the best eroticist on the web--maybe anywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
I agree

We really need a continuation of this story. The kids are growing up and needing each other and i think it would be great if you did someting wioth them where they had more than just a couple of hours to play and experiment...give them a weekend with thier parents going to a retreat or something and leaving them home alone. That would be a great story!

ObservantObservantover 19 years ago
BEST WRITER

You are very talented and one of the best writers of erotica. I have managed to read all of your stories and I look forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
so erotic

This has got to be one of the most erotic stories I have read in Literotica to date. Those little notes between sister and brother made me so hard, I thought I was going to bust out of my jeans, and the shower scene had me cumming in my pants. Keep up the good work and continue this story, Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great

I have read several of your brother/sister stories and loved them all. You are one of the most talented writers of erotica I have read. I especially like the build-up and the escalation of sexual tension. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
awsome

Best bro/sis one i have read so far keep them cumming

DaveAMDaveAMover 19 years ago
Great Story

I have not been into incest stories. But if they are like this I'll start now. Great Story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
TWO VIRGINS LOST TOGETHER

H O T ~ H O T. Brother and sister, with sister leading the charge to a wonderful story of a lost cherry. Brother was lucky. I had a twin sister - she and I became very clost at age 13 - bur REALLY CLOSE at age 15. I believe this story is real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Damn Hot Story!!!

Wow, that story IS the best bro/sis story I have ever read! I hope you continue this encounter, I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot Stuff!

Brother/sister stories always get me feeling very horney, especially when they are so well done as yours. Lots of detail, descriptions, and thoughts and feelings. What more coculd these two explore together? He hasen't orally pleased her yet, might they try anal, or different positions, or places around the house...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Really Great! -Very Well Thought Out-

Hi, Great Story! The best I have ever read in this category!

I think the key to this story is the undertones of a strict religious household (adds to the taboo factor in the mind of the reader)..

I believe that the most successful story appeals most to common mental triggers (taboo's) and this story definitely does that (especially with the religious household - as stated above)..

Also, the length was just right, in my opinion, not too short and not too long :)

All round:... BRILLIANT!

DexicreonDexicreonalmost 19 years ago
Loved the sexual tension . . .

. . . and the device of the notes. You built your story well, and the characters and situations are believable.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Too hot for words!

This is definitely one of the hottest stories I have ever read about brother-sister incest. The tension brought about by the possible discovery by their parents adds a whole new dimension to the story. Even so, I'd like to read at least one chapter in which they can just freely make love without having to worry about the parents. Looking forward to more from you....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One of the hottest!!

WOW! One of the greatest I've ever read. Many thanks.

Looking forward to more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Best story EVER.

You need to write more.

You have the bets stories here on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WOW

That was awesome keep up the great work. Very very good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
WRITE MORE.

WRITE MORE PLZ?

you write really well & i love all of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Damn You're Good!!!!!

Enjoyed your story, as always! Sure wish I had the talent you have in writing! My talent is all in the sex, I just can't write about it!

YOU RULE! Keep up the great work!

RG

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Not Your Typical...

This is not your typical suck and fuck story, it was well written and the characters were believable. I liked the way you had them gradually become aware of their desire for each other and the natural progression of their sex play. It was very well written. Look forward to more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
nice oh so nice ...

nicely written - cock-tip dripping by the end ... but how did it end?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
super story

very good story. well written and arousing. very believable and made me hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
loved it - from a woman

just wanted to differentiate from the male readers. love all of your stories, agree with other comments that you write with the 'voice' of the characters you create. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The best Symphonies are unfinished

The best story I have ever read in these pages,All your stories are excellent,,please write a followup ..Thanks to your work ,I have found passion again.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 18 years ago
Great!

Super story with super plot and super characters. She is probably pregnant from the fuck in the shower so by all means, a continuation please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well done

Bravo is all I can say

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another woman checking in

Your stories never fail to make me come.

Although, I've gotta say that this one and what the hell was it called the one where the chick is going out on a date and her dad comes and starts finger-fucking her? Favourites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great one! In short., Loved it!!

After checking 'New' section for stories for a while, I had even stopped finishing to read a story before I got bored of the routine.

You story was great till the end with the sense of "getting caught".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Well Done

I enjoyed your writing. I thinks this story has a long way to go before it ends. I am looking forward to additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
well written

This is quite good - the progression seems beleivable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastic

I have to say that is probably one of my most favourite peices of work on this site, I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
You set the standard!

You are a super writer. All of your stories are well developed and progress in a realistic fashion. It is obvious that you know what you are doing. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Beautiful!

What more can I say. I really enjoyed the tale and the tempo. I never had a sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
superb

this is one of the best stories on the site. the style of writing keeps a person aroused till the very last line. keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
best ever

best ever story well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
okay!

cool story...a story i hate in reality but love to read anyway! keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
superb

Excellent story,Very soft slow and yet very erotic , just the way I like it.

Keep up the good job

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Yummy....oh so yummy....mmmmmm

I loved the story, it was so sexy and very entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow

Dude.....i don't even know where to begin. Excellently written...hot....incredible. On a scale from 1 to 10 I'd give it an OH MY GOD! I think you should continue the story of Tom and Julie. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
HOTTT!!!

Great story. Hope you will go back and add more chapters. Excellent writting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
My name is Tom!

I am soo HORNY after reading this story that I really could fuck one ANY or ALL of my 5 sisters RIGHT NOW! The part about almost getting caught was a page out of my past! Great Job!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 17 years ago
Really Hot Tale!

Your brother/sister incest tales are just the best. I hope you will write more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Unbelievable!!!

This is one of the greatest erotic stories i have read if not the greatest. I beg of you please please continue this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One Word

WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
best ever

please can we have a part 2. This is the best story i have ever read. Pleeeease!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Story

Smoking Hot!! You are my favorite author of all that I've read. Write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
You're the Master

I really can't describe just how amazing your stories are. You can truly put fantasies into words. You are to be commended for all of your great stories, but so far, this one takes the cake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

This was a great story! Keep up the really good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOLY MOLY!!!!

Oh My, Oh My, OH MY!!! That was excellent, the best on this site and one of the best I've ever read. It will be hours before my heart rate comes back down. More, More, More!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

I thought it was a great story. I loved it!!!

masonx117masonx117over 16 years ago
Great...

Thouht this story was great... loved reading it and sorry it ended so soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Simply amazing

I just finished reading all of your incest stories and loved them all! I'll say it again, they make me want to have a sister :(. All the other stories where siblings are fucking 10 minutes after they feel an attraction for each other don't stand a chance against your awesomely constructed works. Thanks for your stories, and I'll be looking out for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great Stuff

I agree with the other readers. More chapters! Very good developement, not just wham bam. Keep up the good works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
MOAN-WORTHY STUFF!!

I loved this story, it was the best I've read on the whole site! More, i need more. A novel, perhaps? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WANT MORE PLEASE

One of the best stories i have read on this site, Had a hard on that would't go away.Keep up the good work

cwissy15cwissy15almost 16 years ago
all wet

your stories make me wet i wish i had a bother to take care of me like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Hmm

This was a great story.

the only bad thing is someone has copied your story. and is clamming it is as their own on xnxx.com :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
What a cute...

...sensuous story! Perfectly paced, extremely erotic, very well told. Thank you very much. Jim

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More, More, More !

I so want to read more. My brother's name is Jason too. I'm so wet.

marty_08marty_08over 15 years ago
great

This was the story that finally made me want to actually write something. Just simply the best I've ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

literally one of the best stories i have ever read here. nice job, write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Pure erotic talent, buddy :D

Man, that got me hot.

V

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
a well made story...

i really like the slow, but nice, pacing of the story... from innocent "curiosity" to an erotic story. VERY WELL MADE.

please make more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love the innocent stories

when the characters are exploring and testing each other. I'd like to see more oral, especially her playing with his cum, him licking her juices off her fingers, etc., and NOT have the anal parts. Oh, and her w/o panties, showing off for him, maybe fucking or playing in public; danger fucking.

don_dick21don_dick21almost 15 years ago
Love Of Sis

Great Story, well written, had to jack off twice love to have sis like her. Keep writing more U have the skill.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Freaken awesome

the story was great, very well written. I like how you added supsense to the story by having them almost get caught. You are a great writter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMFG

unbelievable

the first two pages got me so damn hard i just had to stroke my cock!

it got me jacking pretty fast

i ended up cumming a bucket load!

absolutely awesome

keep it up!

sexxyboyluvspussc@yahoo.co.uk

SexxyboyluvspusscSexxyboyluvspusscalmost 15 years ago
OMG!

absolutely amazing story made me very horny

u gotta write a chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
LOVE IT

love it more please

SEAWATER1SEAWATER1over 14 years ago
Love it!!

Without doubt one of the horniest, if not THE horniest story i have read on this site. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I wish....

I wish you'd write more like this. That was a hot one! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very nice :-)

you´re clearly one of the better writers here ... amazingly good written story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
needs more

to short so much left unsaid do they keep fooling around does she get pregnant do the parents find out what happens when they go to college you need to continue it is never ok to post a partial story finish it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

brilliantly written..wish i had a sister !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Perfect

This had to be one of the best stories I've read. Only thing I was hoping for, but didn't come up, was anal. I really hope you continue to write about these two. I might suggest a trip to the public pool, just the two of them. Since they seem to enjoy the thrill of almost getting caught, and who doesn't?

-Raricarnia

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
romantic

i ve read many stories

but not lik dis

its veryyyyyyyyy romantic and arousing

CocidiusCocidiusabout 13 years ago
Perfection

If only more authors would take this writing style and grace to heart. To youbadboy, our inspired author, I owe my thanks. All the gilding my fingers could plug in are not praise enough for this story.

kansasjackkansasjackalmost 13 years ago

I really enjoyed this story except for the ending. It's just that it is left open and more could be written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Great story, I would love to see you flesh it out some more though. Tell us what happens between them. They are obviously crazy about each other, do they stay together (I kinda hope so)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Best

This was the best story every. Keep writing. And maybe go more in. Depth with this one. So hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

it combined romance and erotica. Pllease write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful Story

I enjoyed this story so much and will read it to the end. Fantastic!

MeBr123MeBr123over 12 years ago
Great story

Dialog. Teasing. Sex all in good time. This is really well done. I hope they have adventures in crazy places, or with their friends.

DBunnyDBunnyabout 12 years ago
more please

really hope you continue this

ChasBChasBabout 12 years ago
Love It

One of the best stories ever on this site or anyhwhere. Had that feeling of two teens daring fate, pushing the limits, letting it all hang out! I hope you'll go on with this, and hope things work out for your characters so they can keep going at it safely - at least until they decide to move on to other partners, as siblings usually do after awhile. Keep it real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Perhaps your best story so far, in my opinion - Truly Lewd and Lascivious.

I really like your plot and the nice very slow way you developed it. It's a pleasure to read a story that does not immediately jump to an orgasm in the first paragraph. For me, the slow build up is always far more interesting. For me to TEASE is to please.

Good writing and not tons of typos and grammatical problems which really breaks the mood for me.

This story is also far more realistic and believable than most on this site, certainly up to the beginning of the TV room scene, which makes it far more fun and lewd and lascivious. I haven't gotten past that page yet.

Great work keep it up. Keep it slow and realistic -and

THANKS VERY MUCH!

VWC10VWC10almost 12 years ago
Great Story

Really enjoy Peeping Tom. Just the right length. Do hope there will be another series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope ...

Hope you at least have one more CH. and keep this going to see where goes.!**

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice!

Adctually, it was great! Wish I had the privacy to enjoy it to the fullest. I'll read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A very sweet and caring story

I love the development of your characters. Two people finding each other in the most unexpected way and basically teaching one another about love and end up loving each other. 5 stars my friend!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous