All Comments on 'PeeWee Ch. 01'

by LiliesLaughing

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not worth reading

What kind of sick writing moron are you? I would expect better from a lady, but then again maybe you're no lady, just a mindless piece of trash. If you can't do better give it up. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I guess the creep below does not like male victims

He just need to change the sex of the participants in his mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Oh Please another story about a femdum

female married to a sissy boy and likes humiliation of him much more than a standard marriage with two partners with love and respect. Read more like hatred than love, but if that is your thing in life about males go for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dumb reviewes

Or as said by another reviewer below they are creeps. Read the description and yes you'll see there is femdom in this story. If you don't like it don't read it or comment on it, we're not interested if you don't like the content. For those of us old enough and mature enough to be on this site we choose to read and enjoy this type of erotica so stop attacking the authors and grow a brain.

belted and teasedbelted and teasedover 16 years ago
Keep writing Lilies..

I get the same assinine comments on my femdom stories. I have to wonder why they even read the stories clearly marked femdom if that is not what they are into. Don't let them deter you, keep writing for those of us that are into it.

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178about 1 year ago

5 stars***** I personally loved the story. Nearly perfect other than for a couple of missing lead-in's to scene changes which made following the story line difficult for me at times.

That said, the LilliesLaughing is a very good writer and was able to fully captivate my imagination.

I can't believe I overlooked this one for 15 years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous