All Comments on 'Pegging Surprise'

by jane1179

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
Strapper66Strapper66about 9 years ago
Wecome to Literotica

Congratulations on becoming a published writer! It takes a lot of courage to subject yourself to public criticism while sharing your story. I will try to be kind...

For your sake, "Jane," I hope this adventure is true. To me, nothing is sexier than a loving married couple having monogamous adventures, keeping the marriage fresh, alive and exciting. Your husband is very lucky to have an adventurous wife who likes to try new things. Sadly, many do not.

As for the story and the writing, I will offer a criticism and two suggestions...

The criticism: According to the story, when your husband "explodes in orgasm," his cum "shoots on the floor." You had previously painted a picture of him bent and tied over a table, so this didn't seem to make sense (unless his "shooting" was like a fountain at the Bellagio Hotel in Vegas) Seems likely he would have been shooting onto the table top from your words. Precise details in flash scenes are important and can distract the reader.

Suggestion: In future stories, try to use more dialogue. Don't just tell the reader what happens, make the characters come alive by letting the readers hear them. Your scene would be much sexier to hear the actual words of your "rough tough masculine" husband expressing himself (while enjoying something that many in society would consider against the norm.)

Suggestion 2: Avoid humiliation in your stories unless that is your particular kink. As a reader, I can understand any loving couple exploring any common sexual interest kink or fetish, however, at the end of the day, the best stories are about loving couples who use the fetish to enhance their relationship and not necessarily the kink or fetish itself.

All in all, a very nice first story, and I hope you contribute future "adventures."

Congratulations and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GREAT

Keep them CUMING, would love to-be your husband

deepkick1deepkick1about 9 years ago
very sexy

Loved your story. Please post more :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More like he went to the hospital

And had surgery to repair his torn sphincter muscle. I wonder if he beat you before he threw you out?

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Nice work!

Very sensual and erotic. I've always wanted to see if I could cum from just pegging. This was hot. Ignore the hater trolls and welcome to lit!

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXabout 9 years ago
Aside from the technical errors....

.....it was actually a great story of CONSENSUAL pegging between lovers/spouses. Don't let the close-minded asshats get you down. Some guys don't grasp that men can enjoy this and still be men. It's that thing that they have, too, but haven't tried....their prostate. If they did, they might enjoy. Though turnabout is fair play and I hope to read of him taking her ass, too. LOL. Either way, hot as hell. Good first story.

jane1179jane1179about 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all for the comments both good and bad. I'm a novice writer at best, just enjoy sharing with the group.

Posted another story. Has some fiction but I plan on becoming a reality very soon.

Thanks,

Love,

Jane

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Liked the story but prefer some hot dialogue.

Fly_paraFly_paraabout 9 years ago

;) for a first one l can't wait till the second :) keep it up lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful beginning

For your first story you did very well and I am looking forward to reading others

hottpicshottpicsabout 9 years ago
it was FIVE STARS minimum

great consensual shared pleasure by an adventurous couple... everyone should be so lucky

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes wonderful

WOW, To think that this got me hard... It was an incredible story, can't wait for your next story.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good short story

Many men enjoy the dildo. It is very good for relationship and helps even things out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved It

I'd love to be tied in your garage that way. And all the other things you've done to him too!

royalrogueroyalrogueabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

A great story, I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Great story. Only wish that it could happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
how hot

I wish it were me. when you pull the dildo out you let us suck all the poop off of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
liked it!

nicely done. what i liked was that it actually sounded real, not like it was written by some aspiring author. definitely added to the enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just starting

Really great story. Can,t wait to share it with my wife of 34yrs. We are just starting pegging. I am male, and am up to 12" by about 2" across. Wonderful. fun!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nailed him

I was impressed the way you rode him until you both blew your stacks.

Maybe next time you could get him to drink his own cum.

tex4tgtex4tgabout 9 years ago
Nice story jane

REALLY liked it. Hope you continue look forward to more :)

ordonexordonexabout 9 years ago

Really enjoyed your first 2 stories. I hope you continue writing. Great work

Biker_TypeBiker_Typeabout 9 years ago

Very nice work, hot without being trashy or predictable! Keep writing, please!

Michael_JMichael_Jabout 9 years ago
I'm jealous!

Not sure I'd enjoy being taken that roughly, but my wife won't go near me there so I'd love to find out...! Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good

The only thing that I didn't care for was the repeated use of the word "faux". After saying it once readers understand it's not real. A good thesaurus would have helped if you absolutely had to keep reminding the reader that it wasn't real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love both stories

Jane. I loved both of your tales. Enjoyed the mutual enthusiasm between the partners. To that I can relate. Hope you avoid humiliation themes. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very hot

This story makes me want to get the wife a strap on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More, more, more

Great story. Please write some more. Femdom stuff is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fun

Awesome fun story .. wish you could inspire my wife to branch out. write some more - maybe outside....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Time for a trip to the hospital

Since regardless of her supposed preparation she managed to rip his sphincter muscle. That means he needed to go to the hospital for emergency surgery. After that, she'd be lucky if he didn't just divorce her. Some men would give their wife a trip to the ER or the morgue for treating them like that. Ugly story of abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really?

Dear previous commenter,

If you are such a tight ass and don't like this stuff, why read the story? I loved it and wish my wife could do it for me! Alas, her back surgery rules it out.

Good read, More please.

escriterraescriterraover 8 years ago
Arousing pegging tale = loving encounter between husband and wife

As a writer having posted many stories on this topic, it is always a delight to see a story about the insanely sexy act of loving, consensual pegging --- and especially such a story from the woman's viewpoint.

More women should experience the thrill you describe as this loving wife enjoys surprising her husband, tending to his excitement and arousal, and finding her own orgasmic bliss in the process. Readers will be lucky to get additional stories from your imagination (or, if your husband truly is the fortunate playmate you describe, stories based on your real-life scenarios with loving, crazysexyhot pegging play).

charliebillcharliebillover 8 years ago
VERY SEXY HOT STORY111

I enjoyed this and hung on every word. I am divorced with no current lady friend. BUT if I could find a lady open to this, she could fuck my ass every da!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
my wife does this to me too

I love it when my wife pegs me with her big life-like dildo - and, unlike in your story - I don't complain. In fact, I love it when she fucks me. She loves it too because she gets to exert sexual control over her husband and treat me like a bitch when she's fucking me. Now, just recently, she's told me that she'd like to watch me get fucked by a real cock, not her fake one. I pretended not to be in total agreement because I don't want her to know that getting fucked by a real man is what I've been wanting for a long time. I don't want her to think I'm gay but wait until she sees me sucking a real cock - then she's going to know that I truly want gay sex. I hope she gets turned on as much as I do.

akeyesxakeyesxover 8 years ago
Marry me - Please!

Jane,

You've written a story that strikes to the very heart of my loins - much like your cock would if you did that to me. And I'd love to have you do it.

I do like the 'more dialogue' comments. I want to 'hear' what you said to me and what I said to you.

What a story. I want to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
please continue

The next chapter should have your male neighbour drop by your garage while your wife is fucking you. Then, your wife would tell the neighbour to take his pants off and feed you his cock while she's fucking you with her big strapon. Sucking a real cock while my wife watches is what I truly love doing. After he shoots his 1st load in your mouth (and you swallow his cum) they change places. Your wife feeds you her fake cock while your neighbour fucks your man-pussy with his big real cock -- AND YOU LOVE IT !!!! I'm going right now to tell my wife about this story and hopefully our neighbour is home. Wish us luck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Your story made me want you to fuck me !!

jleniljlenilabout 8 years ago
Excellent

I loved your story. As a fetishist, the only thing that could have improved the story would be if you were smoking a cigar while you pegged him. Please check out my stories and see if you agree.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lucky

I so bad want my wife to fuck me hard with a big strap on, use me as her anal toy. She's not interested, in her words my thing not hers any suggestings?

JaxEveretteJaxEverettealmost 8 years ago
Great story

Hey that was a great story got hard reading it! Keep up the good work! Wish my girl would add more strap on play. Any suggestions on that? I look forward to more stories hope you keep writing

robert0000robert0000over 6 years ago
Nicely done

I hope it's all true

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved the story

Loved the story and would somebody to do that to me!

DragonologistDragonologistover 6 years ago
great story

This is a great story and one I hope to emulate something in the near future. You did great, but could maybe add a bit more detail and length to the story. A bit of background perhaps on how you got started with pegging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It was wonderful

I thought it was well written and great story

zazrix9zazrix9almost 6 years ago
Wish

it could my as being pegged, butt with a longer phallus

ptebadenptebadenalmost 6 years ago
Good, very good

I love pegging

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So exciting!

Wow. What a hot story. Wish that was me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Your are the dream wife

Great story! Love your imagination and iniitiation of sexy new play time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
I liked it a lot

Wight some more you have the nack.

lex8508lex8508over 4 years ago
fuck yes!

I love this story. One of my ultimate dreams is to eventually have a gf/wife that loves pegging me and will get me to where I can take any toy any time she wants.. And hopefully she will want to regularly. I hope that she will decide to walk up behind me while I'm doing something and press her boobs up against my back and suddenly yank my pants & boxers down. Before I really have a chance to think about it, I want her to lube up her huge strapon and shove the head into me.. And after a minute to get used to it, I want her to just shove the entire thing into me, give me a few seconds to adjust and then just start pounding the hell out of me, hopefully leading to a purely anal orgasm. Afterwards I want her to pull out and push a large plug or dildo that can hold itself in, in me and pull up my pants and tell me to get back to work and keep the toy in to have me ready for later.. as she simply walks off to play with herself or whatever else she's doing.. And then later on in the day she could do it again and step up to an even larger toy.. My ultimate dream being her being able to hilt a full size stallion life cast dildo into me.. hopefully while she has toys in her at the same time :P

Bullrider14Bullrider14over 4 years ago
Wish it was me

Wish I could get my wife to do this to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nicely Done

A lovely time had by the three of us I’m sure. Here is a suggestion I am promoting for all peggers and pegees. Get a medical device called a Gait Belt. Depending on style between 15 to $50. At pharmacies. Or online. One with handles (the higher price of coarse). It is used to assist people walking. It gives the assistants something to hang onto. When used in pegging it gives the pegger leverage to pound the hell out of your victim, I mean partner. You can create a new story based on hearing about Gait belts and being in the store isle with your hubby.

“Hey Mike remember that literotica story I wrote?”

“Yea, which one?”

“The one that had the comment about a Gait belt? Look at this...”

“Uh... yeah?”

“I think someone is about to visit the basement again.”

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777almost 3 years ago

Great Story Jane. I hope it’s not your last story.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

great sort of hope the garage doors were open better chance of being seen LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wasn't tied up the first time my wife pegged me but it was the most amazing orgasm I ever had and she got great pleasure out of controlling the way she was using me. It is now a welcome sex act for both of us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written. Your husband is lucky to have you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Best orgasm I ever had was when the wife was pegging me.

TasteYourDesiresTasteYourDesires23 days ago

Mmm, you are the perfect wife. Get some straps for the bed and put them side ways, up and down. Lay him on his back and cuff him to the top. Pull his legs back and strap them behind his head exposing his tight hole. Use your mouth to lube him up and slip your tongue inside to make him feel so good.

Mmm, then put a plug inside him and let him watch you finger your pussy. Do not cum. Wait until he begs you to fuck him.

Then pull out a new larger, thicken strap on that fills your wet cunt too. Move between his spread legs and pull the plug out with your greedy mouth. Then fuck him like he fucks you, no mercy. Mmm, such a good girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous