All Comments on 'Peggy Sanford at the Bijou'

by BlkCorvette

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OdballOdballover 14 years ago
Love the story!!

I but neverhad several similar experiences in the theaters here in Dallas. But never with a woman as lusty as Peggy. Many a blowjob but never got laid and certainly not like Peggy. Came close a few times. I look forward to more such experiences.

too bad so many porn palaces have closed down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Peggy is Peggy46 here... take a peek! She's REAL

Thanks for the comments!

The one thing about Peggy is she is a very real lady, and after meeting her and seeing what she is like in person, I can tell you right up front, you'll find few women with the endless sexual desires of this gal.

Peggy Sanford is Perry46 on here, complete with photo. If you like, drop her a note from her address. She is the most responsive woman I have ever meet! What a doll!

AppolineAppolineover 12 years ago
Couldn't get past the first page

I'm sorry. I'm sure you have a perfectly hot story here, but I couldn't slog through the first page to find it. The story comes across as if you have about four introductions going, couldn't decide which one to use and so you smashed them all together. The length and wordiness were beyond painful. After the first 4 paragraphs or so, I got the point. Peggy, 47, hot, horney, sex starved, adventurous. Enough already; lets move on.

ohyahiluvitohyahiluvitabout 11 years ago
Such a hot Story.......

I would absolutely love to chaperon such a lady through such an experience....

I am in Tampa, Florida area.... email me at

ohyahiluvit@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What A Treat

I enjoyed your writing, and the descriptions of events. If I ever have the chance you had, I would be in heaven! Get some rest Dear Peggy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

That's a great story about Peggy, she is one hot gal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous