Peggy Sanford at the Bijou

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In one push, he's in and her cunt is milking his dick wildly! My mind thinks, "She's probably still having contractions from being eaten! I'll bet this feels really good!"

Peggy is being fucked for the third time. As she is taking this young dick in her cunt, the guys that are facing her from the row behind are sticking their horny cocks out for her to suck as they again feel her tits. Her breasts jiggle with each stroke as she feels the young cock ramming her. She is loving this, and no kidding... Peggy is about to cum again as this young guy quickly shoots his load into her beautiful body.

He had just popped his load and withdrew his cock when another guy stepped up and takes his place. The fourth fuck was about to take place! She had been close to cumming, but the younger guy had not lasted long enough to give her the chance. She was on the edge and once again, she was very receptive to the next dick that slipping between those well used cunt lips.

This "fourth fucker" looks like a Latin guy. His jeans are off and his dick, although not all that long, was the thickest one of the afternoon. When he parted her pussy lips from behind, you could see her cunt stretch to accept his really thick meat. I would gauge him as being about as thick as two normal cocks put together. He was certainly twice as thick as I am. Once he slipped that monster in her pussy, she immediately started responding. He was good and he knew how to use it. He fucked her with short, close-in, slapping strokes, and he was getting results. His low hanging balls slapped her clit for an even more perfect fuck!

On the row behind us, the two guys that had been feeling her tits and getting sucked had moved, coming around to get a better view of Peggy's cunt taking the big fat dick. In their place, an older man appeared. He had his pants unzipped and his dick was out for her talented tongue. He reached down with both hands and commandeered her head as he face fucked her, driving his dick into her mouth almost full length. The way he was holding her head, Peggy didn't have a choice. She was being face fucked and cunt fucked at the same time! There was no escape or stopping this! Her arms reached down and supported her weight as the men shoved and pushed their dicks into two of her three openings.

The guy who had been just sitting in the other adjacent seat finally recovered. He had a birds-eye view of the big, thick dick ramming Peggy's cunt. After watching for a minute, he motioned to the Latin guy. With a wink of approval, the seated guy reached over and started finger fucking Peggy's asshole. She was slick and getting a finger in her rosebud was not a challenge! Soon, his probing, wiggling finger was two joints deep in her receptive asshole! It obviously drove her crazy!

The fucking continued, this time with vengeance! Mrs. Peggy was now getting hammered from both sides and all three of her holes were being used, probed, and fucked. I saw the look on her face when the finger went into her asshole. It was a bit of a surprise, but she was so hot by this time that just getting more was all that mattered. This beautiful lady just needed a really deep and really satisfying orgasm, and she was willing to accept any and all probing objects to get there!

The older man fucking her face was the first to cum. I saw his jerking motions out of the corner of my eye. When his cum started flowing, it came in liquid, full spurts that surpassed her physical ability to swallow! She almost gagged trying to swallow his cum as fast as it was being unloaded into her mouth. His hands, now soundly fixed on each side of her head, were not about to release his "cum-bucket." She was about to choke as she tried to swallow faster, and soon cum was leaking out around the edges of her mouth and dripping off her chin!

As soon as the flow of cum slowed, she once again was able to swallow the remaining cum from his dick. This excited the Latin man who was fucking her cunt, and he let his cock exploded with another load of cum, pumping every drop in her cunt. The guy feeling and probing her asshole saw what was happening, and carefully wiggled his finger to intensify the orgasm that was starting to consume her body.

Peggy started cumming, and I'll have to say, it was an impressive sight! Her body started jerking all over and, for a minute, I thought she was surely going to convulse the orgasm was so intense! It must have lasted for several minutes! Was this "the ultimate" she had described to me? It was a really deep and intense orgasm, and I could tell as she came down from the fucking, she was done! Her body was finished!

Peggy reached for her top and skirt, wiping the remaining cum from her lips with the towel She looked at me and said, "I can't do any more... help me get out of here."

Although disappointed, the remaining guys understood and helped her up from her knees on the seat. She stood up, legs shaking, she dressed, and as I held her arm, we started up the dark aisle towards the exit. About half way, she paused.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes..." she responded. And, with a smile on her face, she looked up at me and said, "My pussy just released some more cum, and it is running down my legs!"

She smiled at the ticket seller as we walked through the book store, and exited, and started back to the hotel. I knew her addiction to sex and the adult theater lifestyle had just begun!

"Peggy's second visit... coming soon to a theater near you!"