Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck bros, you didn't even wait," A male voice exclaimed.

I looked up at interrupter. He was another handsome black man, tall, well-built, with a clean shaven head and face. I can't help it, I find all black men handsome.

"Hey bro what can I say, you said we could fuck any of the white bitches," James answered him with a laugh.

"That I did, that I did," The man laughingly replied before asking. "Who's this fine piece of ass?"

"Rubin this is Peggy, Peggy this is the guy we told you about, Rubin," James said in reply.

"And you know what bro, it's her first party too, she just met Ray yesterday," Bobby added.

"Huh, just met him yesterday, and she's ready to fuck all the brothers, I dig your style, Peggy," Rubin replied.

"Hello Rubin, welcome to our little party, I'd shake your hand but mine seem to be full," I said as I held up James and Bobby's dicks. "But I have another way to welcome you," I added as I leaned forward, opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue.

"Fuck yeah, I do like your style Peggy. That's a nice way to welcome a brother," Rubin replied with a laugh.

Rubin dropped his pants and kick them to the side. He was about the same size as James, the same in all matters, height, weight and dick size, about eight inches. He took a step forward and laid his semi hard dick on my tongue. I twirled my tongue around the head a few times before taking it and a couple of inches of the shaft into my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down on his dick while I continued stroking James and Bobby hard members.

Once I sucked Rubin's dick hard, I now had three dicks to juggle. I also had six hands caressing my body. I let go of Bobby's cock and grabbed a cushion to throw on the ground. Then I tried to maneuver the guys so I could kneel with them surrounding me but Bobby knelt down next to me. He leaned his head in and took a nipple in his mouth. He sucked and playfully bit the sensitive nub. He also reached a hand between my legs and slipped a finger into my pussy. He rubbed the other hand on my ass and slipped his fingers into the valley between my ass cheeks. I was in heaven, two cocks to suck and play with, a mouth on my tits, a finger in my pussy and another probing my ass. Bobby slipped a second finger into my cunt and turned his hand so his palm rubbed my clit. He also worked a finger into my ass. It was too much and I came again. I let go of James and Rubin's dicks and collapsed in a panting moaning heap on the ground.

The guys didn't give me much of a chance to recover. James picked me up and sat me down on the bench. I was slumped down with my ass on the edge and my shoulders leaning against the back. James knelt between my legs and slipped a finger into my pussy. He also bent his head forward and licked my clit. The pleasure was intense but it revived me enough to realize that Bobby and Rubin had each grabbed one of my ankles. They lifted my legs up and apart as they each put one knee back up on the bench and feed me their cocks. I began switching back and forth sucking one while jerking off the other. James got up and crouched over me. He laid his cock on my pussy and slid it back and forth across the lips a few times before lining the head up with the opening. Bobby and Rubin pulled my legs further apart and caressed my breasts and nipples while I continued sucking their cocks. James slid his entire dick into me in one slow continuous motion, grinding his pubic bone into my clit. I groaned around the tool in my mouth. The pleasure was intense, for me but also for James. He drove his cock in and out of me for a few minutes before he grunted and cried out that he was cumming. I could feel his hot seed as it spewed out of his dick and against the walls of my cunt.

There was no rest for the weary. Bobby and Rubin let my legs down and stepped back as James pulled his dick from my cunt. Bobby switched places with James and slid his cock into my pussy. He slipped his forearms under my knees and held my legs up as he began fucking my cunt. James moved up and feed me his cum covered dick. After I sucked James's cock clean I turned my attention to Rubin. He was standing there but he was too far away to grab his cock so I pushed out my foot and rubbed it against his dick. He flinched but didn't move away. I pushed his long fat pole up against his belly and rubbed the sole up and down the hard fleshy tube. He smiled and groaned as I continued rubbing his cock with my foot and toes. Fantastic I thought to myself, maybe Rubin has a kinky side; I wondered how far he'll go.

I was delighted and pleased when Rubin took hold of my foot. He held onto it with both of his hands, massaging the sole with his thumbs before lifting it to his lips and kissing the arch. He moved his mouth to my toes and kissed and licked them too. He licked between each toe before taking them into his mouth one by one and delicately sucking. I do love it when a man worships my feet. Unfortunately I didn't have a long enough time to really get to enjoy Rubin's foot play. A few of minutes of vigorous fucking and Bobby reached his limit. He pushed himself into me and grunted as he flooded my pussy with another load of cum.

Bobby pulled his wet cock from my dripping pussy and Rubin hastily moved in to replace him. Rubin quickly guided his dick into that well used slit. Then he grabbed both of my ankles, pushed my legs and feet together and held my legs straight up in the air. That naturally caused more friction where our organs met. Rubin started slow but soon sped up as he worked his cock in and out of my pussy. Bobby moved his dick up by my head and I took him in my mouth. I could taste my own juices mixed with his spunk on his cock. James was still one knee on the bench with his crotch on the other side of my head so he also got his dick sucked. I traded back and forth between James and Bobby as Rubin continued pounding my pussy until I started to cum. I could feel my body stiffen as the first warm twinges of ecstasy excited my pussy. It sent me over the edge and I exploded in another body shaking, toe curling orgasm.

Rubin guided my sore legs to the ground as he slowly slid his cock from the grasp of my wet pussy. He was still hard and I was sure he hadn't cum. I kind of hoped the guys were finished, my pussy was getting tender but I knew that wasn't likely. I knew Rubin wouldn't stop until he had cum at least once. He grabbed my hands and stood me up. James took the cushion from the bench and threw it on the ground.

"Come on Peggy, you thought it was hot that one of the sluts was riding a guy reverse cowgirl while she sucked a couple of cocks, get over here. We show you how hot it can be," James ordered as he lay down and held his dick straight up.

Bobby and Rubin moved me so I was standing over James, facing his feet. They held me as they forced me to squat down. James's cock easily slid up into my well used pussy. I threw my hands out behind me as I fell back against James, lying face up on top of his body. He grabbed my hips and held me as he slid his cock in and out of my pussy. Rubin stepped up and straddled mine and James's bodies. Rubin hadn't cum but his cock was covered with mine and the guys' spunk. He grabbed my head and told me to open my mouth. As he fed me his cock, I could taste a combination of all of our spunks on the meaty pole. He worked his dick back and forth in my mouth as I sucked him clean. Once he was clean, he pulled out, released my head and stepped away. Bobby who had been standing by my head grabbed my head, tilted it back and fed me his cock. His big balls landed on my face blocking my view.

A minute or two later I felt a cool slick liquid being drizzled on and between my tits. A body straddled me and James again. This time I felt a hard slippery warm fleshy tube being laid between my breasts and a pair of strong hands pushing them together. Bobby pulled his dick from my mouth and pushed my head up until my chin hit my chest. I could see Rubin was the one straddling me and James, his slicked up cock resting between my tits. As Rubin pushed his hips forward, the head of his dick poked out from between my tits and touched my lips. I opened my mouth and he pushed the head inside. I quickly sucked and licked the head before he pulled out. Rubin began flexing his hips, sliding his slicked-up dick back and forth between my tits, fucking my mouth on each forward thrust. Bobby and Rubin then began taking turns with my mouth. After Rubin fucked my tits and mouth for a minute or two, he'd pull out. Bobby would then tilt my head back and he would fuck my mouth for a minute or two. Back and forth they traded. James continued fucking my pussy until he finally grunted and called out that he was cumming. He held me down against his body as another load of cum flooded my pussy.

The guys moved quickly, even if I couldn't. Rubin and Bobby pulled me up off of James. His cock slid out of me and fell back against his belly with a plop. They turned me around and forced me down to my hands and knees between James legs. Bobby got behind me and quickly entered my sloppy wet pussy. He held onto my hips and quickly began fucking me. Rubin knelt down next to my face and James's cock. He grabbed my hair and pushed my face toward James's lap. I knew what he wanted me to do. I flicked out my tongue and began cleaning the spunky mess of cum and pussy juice off of James's cock, balls and crotch. Once it was clean, Rubin turned my face toward his dick. I sucked him for a minute or two before he force me back to James. Back and forth I went sucking either Rubin or James while Bobby fucked me from behind. This went on for a while until Bobby groaned that he was going to cum. He pushed his cock deep into my pussy as it was flooded with a fourth load of cum.

I thought it was odd, James and Bobby had both cum in me twice but Rubin hadn't cum once. Each time I thought Rubin was close to cumming, he would stop and pull away. I didn't know what his game was but now I was determined to make him cum. I quickly got another chance.

When Bobby pulled his cock from my pussy, Rubin helped me up and brought me back over to the bench. He forced me to kneel on the bench with my body bent over the top of the back. He quickly entered me from behind as Bobby and James moved around in front of me. Once again they offered me their cocks and I traded them back and forth, sucking one and stroking the other. Rubin continued fucking me from behind and continued to be an odd but inventive playmate. He forcefully drove his cock into me for a minute then he pulled out and used his hand to masturbate me. Once his fingers were wet with the juices from my pussy he began rubbing his fingers through the valley between the cheeks of my ass and over my anus. He then returned to fucking me. He stopped again and masturbated me for a minute but this time when he rubbed his fingers between my ass cheeks he slipped one into my asshole. He did this a few more times, adding a new twist each time, slapping my ass, adding a second finger to my cunt or butt, rubbing my clit, dragging the head of his cock through the valley between my ass cheeks or double penetrating me with his fingers in my pussy and asshole at the same time. Through it all Rubin never came and he was proving to be a master at keeping me right on the edge of experiencing a powerful climax of my own.

During all this delightful torture it took all my powers of concentration to remember to keep James and Bobby's cocks hard. I was rewarded for my effort when Rubin stepped away and Bobby moved behind me. He entered my pussy and worked his dick back and forth a dozen times before he pulled out and transferred it to my asshole. Between Dwayne's recent ravishing of my anus and Rubin's finger work, Bobby had a fairly easy time fitting into my butt. Rubin returned and sat on the bench next to me. He reached a hand under my body from the side and slid it up to my breasts. He pinched and pulled my sensitive nipple before sliding his other hand over my pussy. He slipped a finger inside me and rubbed his palm on my clit. It was too much and I came, a body shaking, pussy quivering orgasm that caused my asshole to milk Booby's cock. That caused Bobby to lose it. He grunted and cried out as he fired a load of hot semen deep into my rectal canal.

I hoped for a break but it didn't come. James and Rubin stood me up and threw one of the cushions on the ground in front of the bench. They moved me around into a position they jokingly referred to as the "pile-driver." They had me lie on the ground with my head and shoulders on the cushion and my back leaning against the bench with my legs, ass and pussy straight up in the air.

Bobby dropped down in front of me, facing me with his knees on either side of my head. His cock, which had just cum in my ass slapped me in the face.

"Come on Peggy, you were calling all those other women sluts, let's see how big of a slut you are. Come on suck his dick," James said with a laugh.

"Yeah come on Peggy, only a true slut would do ass to mouth," Bobby added with a laugh.

Since I'm a true slut, I did what I had to. I opened my mouth and Bobby slid his cum covered member into my mouth. He also grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs apart and down toward my shoulders, totally exposing my pussy and asshole. James stepped over me with his legs on either side of my hips. He pushed himself in a downward vertical motion as he guided his cock into my pussy. He rested his hands on the backs of my knees and began fucking me.

After I licked and sucked Bobby's cock clean he moved away. Rubin moved in to replace him but Rubin stood over my head with his back to my body. He crouched down and feed his cock into my mouth. James had been fucking me while I cleaned Booby's cock. When Rubin replace Bobby in my mouth, James pulled his cock from my pussy and transferred it to my asshole. He started slow but soon he was "pile driving" his dick into my ass. Rubin began flexing his hips back and forth, fucking my mouth with his dick. I was getting slammed at both ends and loving it. I was so intent on my own pleasure that I didn't realize James was cumming until I felt his warm cream flood my ass.

James and Rubin changed places. Rubin moved out of the way and James dropped down in front of me, facing me with his knees on either side of my head. Just like Bobby, his cock, which had just cum in my ass slapped me in the face. I opened my mouth and James slid his spunk covered member into my mouth. He also grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs apart and down toward my shoulders. Rubin stepped over me with his legs on either side of my hips. He pushed himself in a downward vertical motion as he guided his cock into my pussy and began fucking me. Like Bobby and James, Rubin fucked my cunt for a few minutes before he transferred his big dick to my asshole. He also slipped a couple of his finger into my pussy and masturbated me. The dual penetration was enough to send me over the edge. My pussy squirted as I exploded in another blinding, toe curling orgasm. The first squirt shot out and landed on James's back. Startled, he jumped up and quickly moved out of the way with the warm liquid running down his back. The second squirt landed on me, drenching my body and face.

Rubin burst out laughing and stopped fucking my ass for a few seconds. Once he recovered he started "pile driving" his cock in and out of my butt again. I began milking his dick, clenching and unclenching the muscles in my ass in an effort to make him cum. It paid off.

"Fuck yeah slut, that's it, milk my cock. Yeah, come on slut," Rubin groaned as he smiled down at me and began slamming into my ass even harder.

I continued milking Rubin's cock and he continued fucking my ass for a minute or two until he cried out that he was going to cum. He pulled his dick out of my butt and stroked it a couple of times. He slid his hand up over the tip of his dick, pinching the head between his thumb and forefinger. He looked down at me and smiled menacingly. His whole body seemed to tense up and he shuddered. His muscles began clenching and unclenching as he tensed up again. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. He aimed his cock at my face and ordered me to open my mouth. He grunted, tensed up again, and slid his hand off the head of his dick. For a second, nothing happened. Then the hole on the tip of his cock opened up, and a massive rope of cum shot out. It was as if someone opened a fire hose. For what felt like an eternity, but was in reality about five seconds, Rubin ejaculated a long single jet of hot cum. It shot straight down, landing on my breasts with an audible splat. The rope continued up onto my chin, into my mouth and on my face. It struck my right cheek and my nose and then pooled in socket of my right eye, forcing me to close it. The rope continued up over my eyebrow and across my forehead before disappearing into my hair.

He quickly stroked his cock a couple times and a second massive rope of cum flew out of the opening. Watched through my one opened eye, this second spurt seemed just as massive as the first and it was better aimed. Most of it landed in my mouth, almost filling that orifice. I struggled to swallow it and was unable to get my mouth open in time to catch the third rope. It landed on my lips and chin and then it ran off and pooled in the jugular notch on my neck. Rubin pinched off the head of his dick and ordered me to open my mouth again as he squatted down. He guided his cock into my mouth and released the head. Another load of cum, smaller than his others but bigger than most men's loads, filled my mouth. I swallowed, sucked and swallowed as I drained his tool of all his cum.

Rubin stood up pulling his cock out of my mouth. He dropped down on the bench gasping and groaning. I rolled away from the bench and onto my side. I was sore and tired and covered in cum.

"Dam Peggy, you one fine-ass three hole slut. What you say guys, ain't she the fuckin best," Rubin said when he caught his breath.

"Fuck yeah, you gotta ask Ray if we can bring her to the hood. Get all the brothers to fuck her," James replied with a laugh.

"Fuck the hood bro, we got a ton of brothers here. We can run a train on her or gang bang the fuck outa her," Bobby added laughing.

"Yeah bros, we can fill all her holes, make the slut airtight," Rubin joined in the laughter.

I was dreading what they would do next. Some of the crowd had left but they were replaced with new groups of black men, so there were still about forty "guests" at the party. The thought of them running a train on me, having ten or twenty big black dicks fuck my pussy one after another, was exciting in the abstract but frightening in reality. So was the thought of them repeatedly making me airtight, filling my pussy, ass and mouth with big black dicks at same time. My pussy and ass were sore and I had already swallowed enough semen to repopulate the world ten times over. So I was a little relieved when Justin, one of Ray's associates, interrupted Rubin, James and Bobby's planning of my further debauchery. He told them that their plans had to wait, Ray want to see me in the house. They immediately complied with Justin's request. They helped me stand up and handed me the only clothes I had, my shoes. It didn't surprise me how deferential they were to one of Ray's request. Rubin, James and Bobby weren't members of the Secret Society but they recognized how important and powerful Ray was.

Justin led me into the house and up the room I had been using. He told me to go into the bathroom and clean up quickly. I took off my shoes and the leather slave collar; both were covered with cum and headed into the bathroom. I showered, douched my pussy and asshole of all of Rubin, James and Bobby's cum and fixed my hair and make-up in record time. When I came out of the bathroom, Ray was sitting in the seating area. He was nude. I walked over to him and took position number one, standing arms at my side and my head bowed.