Peggy Serves the Secret Society Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have done an excellent job today, Peggy. My guests have been very pleased with you and I am too. I have another important guest for you to please," Ray said as he took a pillow and placed it on the floor between his legs.

I knew what he wanted me to do. I knelt down on the pillow and reached out for his big black dick. I stroke my hand along its length a few times before leaning in and taking the head in my mouth. As I kissed, licked and sucked his dick, Ray began telling me about the guest and what he expected of me.

He told me the guest was named Dee Bow. He was a rising star in the rap music scene in Atlanta. I had actually heard of him, my daughter had one of his CDs. Ray was trying get Dee Bow to sign a new deal with a record label that Ray controlled. Ray wanted to give Dee Bow a special gift. He wanted to arrange a blow bang for Dee Bow and his entourage. As he spoke he pushed my hair out of the way so he could get a better view of me sucking his dick.

"You do know what a blow bang is, don't you Peggy?" Ray asked.

I took his dick out of my mouth and looked up at him.

"No, I'm sorry I don't," I answered and then began flicking my tongue on the sensitive frenulum on the underside of the head of his dick.

"Mmm yeah, ah fuck yeah Peggy, you really know how to suck dick," Ray moaned in response before adding. "A bow bang, it's like a gang bang, one woman and a group of guys but instead of fucking them she blows them. When the guys cum, they usually cum in her mouth or on her face or body."

I stopped and looked up at him.

"Isn't that a waste of a black man's precious cum? I know it is severely frowned upon by the Society," I asked remembering the slap across the face I received at my initiation when I allowed a black man's cum to dribble from my mouth.

Ray told me not to worry; the men partaking in this blow bang weren't members of the society so it was ok.

I took hold of his dick again and began sliding my hand up and down its rigid length. I also began licking his balls. Ray tilted his head back and moaned. After a minute he explained to me why he was setting up the blow bang and why he wanted me to participate. That surprised me, Ray explaining things. As a white woman in the Society, my duty was to do whatever a black man said, totally and without reservation but I guess he wanted to make sure I pleased Dee Bow and his entourage.

"Dee Bow told me a story about when he was playing basketball in high school. The coach, he was a white dude, was a real hard ass. One day before their first game, the coach's wife stopped by the gym. All the guys stopped playing to check her out cause she was one of those hot Milf types, just like you. Coach got pissed at the brothers eyeing his old lady and started screaming. She told him to lighten up and he got even madder, he smacked her around and told her to leave. He got extra mad at Dee Bow when Dee tried to stop him. Later when Dee Bow was walking home, she pulls up next to him in the coach's big ass Cadi. She offered Dee Bow a ride home. She didn't take him right home. She stopped at a deserted parking lot where she gave him a blowjob. She made sure to save some of Dee Bow's cum and rub it on her lips. She told Dee Bow that way the coach would get a taste of Dee Bow's cum when she kissed him. Dee Bow had one of the best games he ever played the following day. Before the next game, the coach's wife picked up Dee Bow again. Only this time, he wasn't alone, one of his friends was with him. The coach's wife took the two of them back to her house and sucked off both of them. By the season's end she was blowing the whole team the night before their games. I guess the coach always stayed late at school the night before a game. He never found out his pretty little hot wife was sucking black dicks before every game but she sure made sure he tasted a lot of black cum when he got home. She and the brothers all had a laugh about that. Dee Bow always talks about doing it again, getting a hot, white Milf and having a blow bang for him and his friends," Ray said between his moans and groans.

I stopped tonguing Ray's balls and looked up at him.

"You want me to suck off Dee Bow and all his friends?" I asked as I took his dick back into my mouth and twirled my tongue around the head.

"Of course Peggy, you'd be perfect, you're hot, you're white and you're a Milf just like the coach's wife. In fact you look a lot like her but mostly because you're really, really fuckin good at sucking dick. Probably the best I ever had, I'm sure Dee Bow and his friends will enjoy you as much as I do," Ray added while he continued to moan as I sucked his dick.

Ray grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my head off his dick. He stood up but quickly guided his dick back into my mouth. He put both of his hands on my head and held it still. Slowly he flexed his hips, back and forth, stroking his cock in and out, fucking my mouth like it was a pussy. My eyes filled with tears and saliva drooled down my chin as he gradually he forced more and more of his cock into mouth. I moaned around his cock and allowed him to use my mouth for his pleasure. Each time he pulled out I twirled my tongue around the head. Over and over he fucked my mouth until suddenly his legs, balls and buttocks tightened.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," Ray cried out.

The first spurt of cum fired into the back of my throat. Ray pulled his hips back and a couple of inches of his cock slid from my mouth. The next spurts landed directly on my tongue allowing my taste buds to savor the salty, bitter, and incredibly delicious taste of his seed. I swallowed as fast as I could, not wanting to waste a drop. As Ray pulled his dick from my mouth I licked and sucked him clean.

"Very good Peggy, you really are a great dick sucker. I'm sure Dee Bow and his crew will enjoy you," Ray said as he gathered up his clothes. He quickly dressed and just before he walked out the door he added. "I'm sure you will do your best to satisfy my guests, I won't be pleased if you don't. Now go get cleaned up, Dee bow and his boys are waiting. Justin is just outside this room. He'll bring down to the basement when you're ready."

Ray left me kneeling on the floor with my make-up and hair in disarray. I thought about all that Ray had just said. I had worries and concerns. My pussy and ass were still sore for all the use and abuse, so it would be nice to give them a break but I had never participated in blow bang before. How big of an entourage did Dee Bow have? Did they all have big dicks? Would the make me deep throat them? Would I be able to blow a room full of guys, to be their private dick sucking slut, to let them cum in my mouth and all over my body... of course I could. I love to suck dick and the taste of cum, besides no one has ever complained about my blow jobs before.

I quickly cleaned up and went back into the bedroom. I looked around and saw that my clothes of the day, my 5 inch high heel sandals and a leather slave collar, had been cleaned or replaced. I quickly put them on and stepped out into the hallway. Justin was there to lead me to the basement.

When Justin and I reached the bottom of the stairs, I took a second to quickly look around. There was a huge main room with several doors off to other areas. It had a large bar area with a couple of video games, a pool table, a big screen TV and several other sitting areas. I saw Ray sitting with a handsome young black man at the other side of the room. That must be Dee Bow I thought. They were sitting next to each other in two of the biggest chairs, talking and laughing. There was a cushion on the floor between them. I notice that his entourage was larger than I expected. I counted later on; there were nine men in addition to Ray and Dee Bow and six black women. They were standing or sitting in the various chairs and couches around the room. They all stopped talking and looked at Justin and me. It was a little unnerving... and exciting being the only white person and walking across the room, totally naked, with seventeen sets of eyes watching my every step. I made sure to wiggle and shake my ass as I moved. I was pleased to hear a few muttered comments, all along the lines of "fuck, looks like her," "fuckin hot bitch," "white whore," "what a milf," and "love to fuck that" from some of the men and a couple of the women. I moved between Ray and his guest and knelt down in position number two. Dee Bow looked at me intently then shook his head before speaking.

"God dam Ray, I thought she was the fuckin coach's wife for a minute, she fuckin looks just like her. Where did you find her?" Ray's guest asked being the first to talk.

"She's a friend of a friend. As soon as I saw her I thought fuck its Mrs. Williams. I don't know if you knew it but she was a teacher at Central back when I went there. She stopped teaching when she married Coach. All the brothers were hot for her. The second thing I thought of was you and the story about your blow bangs. I thought you mind like to do that to Mrs. Williams, or a reasonable copy of her, again," Ray answered with a laugh.

"Fuck yeah, you mean we can blow bang her," dee Bow asked.

"Sure bro, just like old times. You can even use my basement, just like you did at the coach's house," Ray answered as he stood up.

"Well fuck yeah, you da best Ray. This has been a dream for me and the boys. Don't you think so brothers?" Dee Bow asked his entourage.

The answer was a chorus of "yeahs, fuck yeahs and mother fuck yeahs" from the guys in the entourage but a couple of "what the fuck, white bitch getting all the fuckin dick" comments from the women.

"Don't worry bitches, you be getting some dick later. You just help us with the slut," Dee Bow growled before he turned to Ray and said "I don't know how I can thank you bro."

"No thanks needed, just trying to keep the talent happy," Ray replied.

Ray put one a hand and I took his hand and stood up.

"Dee, this is Peggy. She gives the best blowjobs around, I'm sure you and the boys will enjoy her," Ray said as he pushed my hand toward Dee Bow.

Dee Bow took my hand and pulled me next to him. With that, I was traded like an object, a sexual object from one black man to another, to be used and abused as a sexual plaything by the new man, however he wanted and by whoever he wanted... the thought of it got me wet.

I watched Ray walk out of the basement out of the corner of my eye. I also saw Justin take a seat at the bar. He was going to stay and watch my debasement as a blow bang slut for a group of young black studs, it just made me hotter.

Several of Dee Bow's entourage gathered around me and began groping my body. The comments resumed, except now a few of them noted how much I resembled the coach's wife and how they couldn't wait for me to suck their dicks. They fondled and squeezed my breasts, pinched and pulled my already engorged nipples causing the sensitive nubs to grow even bigger and harder. A couple of hands caressed my thighs and ass, kneading the flesh and slipping into the valley between my ass cheeks. Dee Bow slid a hand between my legs and cupped my pussy. He rubbed a finger between the lips and it easily slipped into my already wet cunt.

"Holy fuck bros, the bitch is wet already. We need to get her down on her knees and sucking some dick. Come on let's get a line going," Dee Bow called out.

That was met with another chorus of "Yeahs, and Fuck Yeahs." The entourage moved away a few steps and got in a line as Dee Bow pushed me down to my knees in front of him.

"Come on bitch, it ain't gonna suck itself," Dee Bow growled.

I reached out and unbuckled the belt on Dee Bow's pants. His loose fitting jeans easily slid to the floor. I grabbed the bottom of his boxer shorts and slid them down, exposing a nice big dick. I figure it would be about ten inches when it was fully hard. I grabbed hold of his shaft and brought the head to my lips. I kissed the silky skin a few times before twirling my tongue around it. I took about four inches of his tool into my mouth, bobbed my head up and down a few times before taking it out and licking the head again. I pushed his dick up against his belly and flicked my tongue against the frenulum on the underside of it. That caused Dee Bow to groan in response. I then licked and kissed down its length to his balls. I sucked his nuts into my mouth one at time and then both together, all the while I stroked my hand up and down his pole.

"Fuck, this bitch is good," Dee Bow groaned as he grabbed hold of my hair and pulled my face out of his crotch.

I quickly took a look around the room. Most of the male members of Dee Bow entourage had dropped their pants. They sported a various collection of soft and semi-hard cocks in wide variety of shapes, sizes and shades of color. Dee Bow took hold of his dick and guided it back into my mouth. He held my head still and worked his cock back and forth, fucking my mouth like a pussy. Two of his crew moved on either side of me and grabbed my hands. They placed their dicks in my hands and I did the only thing I could think of. I began to stroke up and down their lengths.

I felt someone kneel down behind me and was surprised to feel a pair of soft naked breasts press into my back. Two delicate feminine hands reach around my body and grab my breasts. The hands caressed the globes and began pinching and pulling my nipples. I moaned around the big dick in my mouth.

"Whoa, look at this," Another female standing next to me called out as she grabbed hold of my left hand and pulled it off the cock I was stroking. She held it up and added. "Look at that rock, white bitch's old man must be loaded."

Several of the group made comments about the size of my diamond engagement ring and the fact I was married. The guy I had been stroking grabbed my hand and put it back on his dick.

"Yo slut, I didn't say you could stop," He growled.

"Hey white bitch, your old man know you jerking black dick with his bling on your hand?" The female next to me said with a laugh.

"He know you come here to suck all this black dick?" The woman behind me snarled into my ear.

I couldn't answer; my mouth was full of black dick.

"Fuck I bet he don't. I bet you one of those fuckin cheating white hoes. Bet you sneak off any fuckin chance you get just to suck black dick," She continued growling in my ear as she slipped a hand down to my pussy.

"Fuck it Dee Bow you right, the bitch is soaking fuckin wet. She's getting off just sucking dick," The woman behind me added as she slipped a finger inside my pussy. I moaned even louder.

"White bitch likes it," The woman behind me laughed as she twirled her finger around inside me.

Dee Bow pulled his dick out of my mouth and took a step back. He stepped out of his jeans that fallen to the floor and kick them to the side.

"Bro you gotta try the bitch's mouth, I thought Mrs. Williams was good. Fuck, this bitch is something special. I thought was gonna fuckin nut there for a second," Dee Bow said as he moved the guy I was hold in my right hand in front of me.

"Fuck bro, don't wanta be the first to nut," The guy who was now in front of me said with a laugh.

That guy grabbed my hair with one hand and guided his dick into my mouth with the other. A third guy stepped up and put his cock in my free hand. The woman kneeling behind me scooted over to the right as a second woman knelt down behind me. Each one of them straddled one of my lower legs. I was delighted to feel their naked breasts pressed up against my back. The second woman caressed my buttocks and ran her fingers through the valley between the cheeks of my ass, gliding them over my sensitive anus. Both women kept up a litany of comments, calling me a black cock slut, a whore and a white bitch. With a cock in my mouth, two in my hands and the two women touching and poking my lower orifices I was quickly becoming overloaded with sensual stimuli.

I began switching back and forth, always sucking one guy's dick while I jerked off the other two. They rest of the guys in the entourage began switching off with the three guys I was servicing. Every time I thought one of them was about to cum, he would switch. From the guy's comments it seemed that none of them wanted to be the first one to cum, it appeared to be some kind of a contest, to be the last one to cum. I also realized that by edging themselves, coming to the brink of orgasming and stopping, their final loads of cum, when they came, would be massive.

Eventually there was only one guy left in front of me. Everyone in the entourage used nicknames but I knew I'd never be able to keep track of all of them so I just used numbers. He became number ten. As I sucked his dick I looked down the line and saw nine more saliva covered, rock hard black cocks standing at attention. When number ten was close to cumming he too pushed me away. I looked down at the other end of the line. Dee Bow was standing there watching me.

"Ok slut, this time you move, crawl down here and start sucking me again," Dee Bow commanded.

I started to get up to move toward Dee Bow but the two women behind me pushed me down.

"You heard him bitch, crawl like the fuckin white slut pig you are," One of the women snarled.

As I crawled down the line of young men, several bent over and smacked my ass. It was red by the time I reached Dee Bow. I knelt in front of him and took hold of his long hard shaft. I squeezed his cock and a drop of clear fluid, his pre-cum, leaked from the opening. I used my tongue to catch it before it dropped to the floor. I stuck out my tongue, showing Dee Bow the pool of pre-cum before swallowing it.

"Mmm, that's sweet, I hope you got more of that," I purred.

"Don't worry slut, I'm saving a big fuckin load for you. We all got a big nut for you, right brothers," Dee Bow replied with a wicked laugh.

That drew a chorus of "Yeahs, fuck yeahs, and I'm gonna flood the bitch" from the guys and a "What a fuckin slut, bet you guys cover her with cum," from one of the black girls.

I licked all around the head before taking Dee Bow's dick back in my mouth. Inch by inch, I slid about half of his long fat cock into my mouth. I pulled back and licked the head. Again and again I swallowed taking more and more of his cock with each attempt. Dee Bow put his hands on my head and held me still. Slowly he flexed his hips, back and forth, stroking his cock in and out. Gradually he forced more and more of his cock into mouth until my lips kissed his groin and his balls bounced off my chin. I held him in my throat until I couldn't stand it. My eyes filled with tears and saliva drooled down my chin. I coughed and gasped for air as I pushed him away.

"Fuck bros, the bitch throated me. What a fuckin slut. Come on slut, do it again," Dee Bow roared. "Dam, you looked fuckin hot with your mouth full of my dick."

Dee Bow kept his hands on my head and glided his cock back into my mouth. I struggled to relax my throat muscles and was able to swallow his whole length. His balls came to rest on my chin. I slipped a hand across my wet pussy. It came away slick and wet with my juices. I cupped his balls in my hand, gently fondling them as I slid my middle finger back toward his asshole. He shuddered and groaned loudly before he pushed me away.

"Ooh no slut, not yet. I know what you're doing. You gotta work harder for my nut," Dee Bow said with a laugh as he pushed me in front of the guy standing next to him, number two.

I almost fell over in front of him. Once I recovered I grabbed his hips and pulled him close. I open my mouth and he guided his cock inside. Then I held onto his buttocks and bobbed my mouth up and down on his dick, taking more and more of him down my throat. He wasn't as long as Dee Bow, about seven or eight inches and I was able to deep throat him. I spent a couple of minutes giving him one of my finest blowjobs until he too pushed me away. I guess he came close to cumming.