Peggy's Diary: Excerpt 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers

But I soon realized that I wasn't just comfortable. I was extremely aroused. The unbelievable intense pleasure built up. I was repeatedly gasping in pleasure and Ron began thrusting more rapidly in and out.

I remember yelling, "DO IT!" I wanted that now familiar feeling of orgasm. And he did it. My body tightened and throbbed and pulsed. Ron kept on thrusting. I was aware of my vagina pulsating strongly and massaging his penis. I'd never felt my vagina doing that before.

I heard myself screaming in pleasure and then Ron added a loud moan. He stopped the rapid thrusts and drove deeply into me. Then he made two or three thrusts, each accompanied by a moan. Finally he just pushed his penis firmly inside and collapsed on top of me, kissing me passionately. My vaginal pulses lessened and stopped. I remember repeating "Oh my, oh my, oh my." I felt felt something wet trickling down my butt from my vagina.

Ron rolled off me. I felt his penis leave me and kept repeating, "oh my."

Then he suddenly said, "I'm sorry,"

I asked him "What on earth for?" and told him it was fabulous.

He told me he hadn't used a condom and pointed to a small pool of semen that had leaked out of his naked penis. He asked if I was on birth control.

I told him I was but that but I had promised my mom we'd use one. "Diseases, you know." But I was unconcerned. It wasn't until then that I realized what was dripping down my rear. I felt the sticky, yet slippery substance, took some on my finger and tasted it. It was lots better tasting than his semen the previous day. Ron tasted some too and said it was because, "it's got you mixed in." He said it was my vaginal juices and claimed, "they taste pretty good, believe me."

I was acutely aware of his semen on me and told him I needed to shower. He said,"sure, go ahead." But I wasn't satisfied with that and got him to agree to come in with me. You know, diary, that's always been a bit of a fantasy of mine to shower with a boy.

As we waited for the water to get warm, I thanked him for giving me such a fabulous first time. I told him how the other girls called him a wizard and that I agreed with them.

But then we tried to get into the small shower stall together. Well, it was nice having his body pressed against mine, My breasts crushed against him and his penis at my belly. But, the fact was, there was no room to move, or to apply soap and my back was against the cold side of the stall. And then he bumped the water faucet and the water turned ice cold! So much for that fantasy. It will need to wait.

So I showered alone and then Ron went in. I had brought two sleep outfits. Plaid flannel pajama bottoms that I wore with a plain extra large T-shirt and a pink, sheer babydoll that I had picked up on a whim because I thought it was cute. I debated which to wear, or staying naked and opted for the babydoll. I though that if I didn't wear it then, when would I wear it.

I looked at myself in the mirror on the closet door. I thought it suited me. I liked the way it emphasized just the right parts of my body. The spaghetti straps and scoop neck showed off my breasts. I could see my pinkish aureoles through the top and it brushed against my hardened nipples in a way that made it look like they were preventing it from falling off. It draped off my breasts over my tummy so the way it stuck out didn't show. And it felt really good when I moved and it rubbed against them. I pulled the panties up tightly so they showed my dark pubic hair and showed the shape of my labia with a hint of the slit between.

When Ron came out of the bathroom, drying himself with a towel. I stood directly in front of him. I could see the arousal in his face and partially inflated penis. That filled me with with a tingle of sexual desire and excitement. You know, diary, at that moment I realized what girls like Sarah might see in being strippers. I slowly turned in front of him, showing myself off and asked, "Like it? What should we do now?"

Well, diary, he never answered (at least not in words). He grabbed me, gave me the most passionate kiss ever and threw me on the bed. I think that meant he liked it :). His leg was between mine and his penis pressed against my thigh. As we kissed he gently stroked my breasts through the sheer, silky fabric. Something about the fabric caused his activity to excite me more than when he touched my naked flesh. And there was something about him being completely naked. When we had sex the first time I was so absorbed with having a penis inside me, that's pretty much all I though about. But this time I could feel his entire body and it excited me to have it pressed against me and to e able to caress it with my hands.

Diary, I decided to, as they say, let him have his way with me. He had given me so much pleasure that I thought he could have whatever pleasure he wanted with me, so I just relaxed and let him do what he would. But, he gave me plenty of pleasure!!! Stroking my genitals through the silken fabric, then pushing down inside my panties he rubbed my clitoris and pushed his fingers into my vagina. He kept caressing my breasts with his other hand, first through the fabric and then he pushed up under he loose baby doll top. It was exquisite!! He kissed my neck and nibbled my ears and then my mouth, using his tongue insider. I couldn't help squirming with pleasure and as I did so, I felt his hard penis pressing into my skin. All of that soon had me throbbing with another, almost unbearable, pleasure filled orgasm.

And he wasn't done with me! He pulled off my panties (I helped by lifting my hips and my legs). He kissed my genitals, licking at my clitoris. He had his hands under my top and squeezed my nipples and massaged my breasts so I had yet another orgasm!

The next thing I knew he had a condom in his hands (I found out he kept them in the drawer of his night stand). He put in on his penis and unrolled it over it and asked me,"Doggy?" I didn't know what he meant and he told me to kneel on all fours. Then he went behind me and I felt his penis penetrate me, going way, way inside my vagina. Oh Diary, I can't describe the wonderful feeling of having his penis filling me up like that! And the feeling of his stroking it gently in and out ...!!! I could feel his balls slapping against my clitoris and he kept his hands on my breasts. I helped by swing my hips back against him as he slid inside, It just seemed like the natural thing to do!! OMG! Diary, just thinking about it makes me rub at my clitoris. His strokes came faster and faster and faster and then I erupted in a third orgasm while he drove into me frantically. He moaned in what I was recognizing as meaning that he had his own orgasm.

He pulled the two of us to our sides, his penis still inside me and we relaxed while he continued to stroke my body. I felt so tingly and completely in love.

After a few minutes his penis softened and came out. He got up and went into the bathroom to get rid of the condom and clean off.

I watched him come out of the bathroom and his slim body with it's bouncing, partially inflated penis went over and turned off the lights. The room was plunged into darkness except for a glowing casement window that cast a rectangle of light on the opposite wall. I felt him pull the blankets down and I moved to crawl underneath, He got under the sheets, naked, with me. I was still wearing the babydoll top without the bottoms and laid on my back He snuggled up against me on his side, one arm under my head, one around my waist, his hips and soft penis against my thigh with one leg over mine. I snuggled back against him, we kissed gently and I fell asleep.

Oct 15

I woke up this morning a bit disoriented. It wasn't my room or my bed and the windows and doors were in the wrong place and the furniture was completely wrong. But as soon as I felt the warmth of Ron's body next to me, I remembered where I was and all of what had transpired yesterday flashed through my memory. I turned towards him to see that he was still asleep and debated what to do. I'm embarrassed to say, diary, that all I could think of was his penis. Not just any penis but a soft and small penis. When mom taught me about human sex, she told me that a man's penis gets larger and harder when he is sexually excited but it's usually small and soft. Well, it seems to me that whenever I saw Ron's penis it was somewhat "larger and harder" like that was it's normal state because he was always a little excited and so, even though it seemed more soft, it probably wasn't as small and soft as it could get. But now that he was asleep. I was sure it would be as small and soft as it normally was and I wanted to see how big it was and maybe feel how soft it was. I couldn't resist the desire even though I wondered if it was wrong to be thinking that.

Well, diary, he had one arm over me and we were under the covers. I wasn't sure I would be able to see it without waking him and if I woke him. it might get even a little bit bigger. I managed to get his arm off without waking him. Then I peeked under the blanket. I could see it partly but his leg hid it from view. There was no way I could get the covers off without waking him so I slowly crawled underneath. Well, Diary, his penis was only about two or three inches long, five times or more shorter!!! The skin was not as smooth and tight but wrinkled, not obvious wrinkles but really tiny ones and thought I could make out the outline of purplish veins, they weren't so obvious as when he was hard. What wasn't changed were his testicles, they were as big as ever and draped over his thigh. I had to see how soft the penis was so I grabbed it. It was completely flabby and easy to squeeze and bend.

Well, that woke him up, he moved his leg and the penis started growing in my hand. For fun, I tried to squeeze it and keep it from getting bigger. That didn't work.

Like I said, I was under the covers but I knew he was awake even though he kept quiet. I tried to get him to say something by massaging his privates and then I sucked his penis into my mouth and pulled it out with a "pop". He stayed quiet and I couldn't help but laugh. Once I started laughing he flipped the covers off and said something like, "What do you think you're doing?" I said, "Having fun" and sucked his penis back into my mouth. He said "Two can play that game," and I felt his hand at my crotch, his fingers penetrated me and he lifted me by my vagina over his face where he began licking at my clitoris. I laughed like crazy and swung my legs off him.

I felt really uninhibited and playful. I pulled off my top and began rubbing his body up and down and all over with my breasts, laughing and giggling. He kept trying to put his hand at my crotch and I'd push it away, laughing and saying things like, "What do you think you're doing?" I did linger with my breasts at his mouth and let him suckle them because it felt so good. Of course, the feel of my breasts and nipples rubbing on his body felt good too. I was absorbed in the feeling and didn't pay attention to his hand. He quickly had me by the genitals, fingers up my vagina, palm against my mons. "Aha!" he said with a laugh. You know it might sound like he was being rough and that it was painful. But that wasn't the case he was firm and gentle, no gentle and firm, gentle first, then firm.

"So that's what you want," I laughed and grabbed his penis firmly, I'm not sure how gentle it was but he didn't complain. I easily pulled my crotch out of his grasp and straddled him. During our play I had the presence of mind to grab a condom of the nightstand I easily tore the package open and remembering how he had done it last night, I rolled it over his penis, then I positioned his penis at my vaginal entrance and sat on it.

"How do you like that?" I told him and he just smiled back. "You mock me," I teased, I'll get rid of that smile!" I bent down and kissed him, filling his mouth with tongue. Then I began rocking my hips up and down, feeling his penis filling and emptying me, its shaft rubbing excitingly along my vaginal walls. He began matching my rhythm, his his thrusting up as I came down. Meanwhile his tongue fought for control of my mouth.

Diary, at that moment I realized the best way to give him pleasure was for me to "have my way with him" it wasn't to let him have his way with me like I did last night. After a few minutes more of laughing and thrusting and wiggling and genital friction, I had one more orgasm. He kept thrusting hard into me and ejaculated into the condom. I collapsed, laughing and smiling on top of him. Diary, that wasn't the most intense orgasm I'd had so far but it was easily the most fun and I told him so. He agreed and kissed me, hard and passionately. After a short rest I took the semen filled condom off him and despite the displeasing odor and taste, I sucked the remaining slippery/sticky stuff off his smaller and softer, but still slightly firm penis.

We stayed in bed relaxing and kissing and fondling each others naked bodies and talking about family and future. I didn't tell him how much I love him and he didn't tell me either but he had to have felt it. I told him I hoped we could do it again and he said we sure would and that he'd talk to me about it. We went out to breakfast and he took me home giving me a final kiss. I floated into the house.

I was anxious to talk to mom. Dad asked me how my night was (he thought I was staying at a new girl friend's place) and I said I had a real good time and went to get mom. I was bubbling with joy but mom was subdued. She said, "So you are no longer a virgin? how was it?"

I told her it was the greatest, the best, the, most enjoyable thing, the most fun, the most pleasure, especially the most pleasure I'd "ever, ever, ever had." I told her all about it, the orgasm, the penis filled vagina the wonderful feelings. I said that since she could do it every night with Dad she was so lucky. She claimed they didn't do it every night. I was incredulous, how could they not? I was ready to do it again and again. She called me "Margaret" which meant there was either a reprimand or a lesson coming. She claimed it's not always as wonderful, and told me she was glad it was pleasurable for me, but her tone and expression didn't convey gladness.

I told her he let me play with his penis. and she had a somewhat cynical response, "I bet he did." I questioned her about the tone. She told me that all boys love to have girls 'play' with their sex parts. She said she didn't think he 'let' me but wanted me to play with them. I had to agree a bit, he did tell me he enjoyed it. "But," I told her, "I didn't have to. I told him I wanted to, he never asked me." I added that he let me decide whether to use my mouth or just my hand. I told her I only decided to use my mouth because he said it would feel better to him. I told her I thought it was fun because I imagined it being in my vagina instead.

I asked if she liked having Dad's penis in her mouth and she says she didn't usually do that. I told her she should. "You'll like it and dad will too." She admitted that he probably would.

A random thought came into my mind and I said, "But semen tastes and smells pretty awful. Don't you think?" She was reflective and answered in an noncommittal tone, "Yes, I guess it does."

Susie_O
Susie_O
438 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Very nice

Loved reading your stories...and this one. Can we email each other??

steviedrmckenziem@hotmail.com

Steve

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Debbie's Defloration No panties, no bra and no memory. What went on at the party?in NonConsent/Reluctance
A House Full of Women Ch. 01 45-year-old Jack gets it on with a college virgin.in First Time
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
Bible College Pt. 01 Anna goes on a first date with guy at Bible Collegein First Time
Shagging Louisa A young man is seduced my his ex-girlfriend's mother.in Mature
More Stories