Peggy's Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peggy was at a crossroads. What was she to do? If she backed out her family would be ruined. She couldn't let that happen. Give in. Pretend she was with someone else. Try to enjoy it. What was that old saying, if rape was inevitable, lie back and enjoy it.

As Tom's finger returned to Judith's pussy. Frank moved up to Peggy's pussy. His middle finger searched for her g-spot and his thumb massaged her clit. Frank was good. Peggy started to relax, and it felt good. He brought her to a small orgasm within a few minutes. Peggy reached down and grabbed both cocks. She knew it was expected of her and maybe the old guys would be satisfied with just a hand job. No such luck. They knew that at their age one orgasm a night was about it. They had had thousands of hand jobs in their lives. Peggy was just too inexperienced to get them off unless they wanted to get off.

As if by some prearranged signal, the men stood up. Their cocks were stiff and pointing to the sky. Both were about seven inches long. Each had Peggy by the hand and helped her exit the hot tub. They escorted her to the main bedroom. The fireplace was the only source of light in the room.

Towels were waiting for them on the bed. Both men took a towel and dried Peggy and themselves off. They helped her to the middle of the bed and had her lie down on her back. Again, Tom was on her left and Frank on her right. Each gently caressed a tit, squeezing the nipples. They eventually licked and sucked on them. Peggy wondered when they would return to her pussy.

Peggy felt movement at the foot of the bed. She glanced down and saw Judith crawling on all fours. Peggy assumed that Judith would be joining them and taking one of the men off her hands. Well, she was partially right. Judith would be joining them. Peggy felt something soft and wet nuzzle her shaved cunt. A tongue! Tom and Frank were sucking her tits. Who? Judith! Peggy was startled. She tried to get up, but the men gently but forcefully held her down. She was a prisoner and accepted her faith.

Judith knew what she was doing, an expert at pussy eating. First, she smothered Peggy's pussy with her mouth. Then, she back off and showed a gentler side. Her tongue tickled Peggy's clit and fondled her pussy lips. Her fingers massaged around the lips, pulling and lifting them up occasionally. Eventually, one or more fingers would explore the inner depths, massaging the sides and that wonderful, sensitive g-spot.

Peggy responded like never before. This was her first time with a woman. She never believed it could be so wonderful. She soon forgot that she was being forced. It all felt so good. Orgasm followed orgasm. She came close to fainting several times. Tom and Frank presented their cocks to Peggy's face. She would alternate sucking one and stroking the other.

While Peggy sucked ferociously on Frank's cock, Tom broke away. Before she knew it, Tom had replaced Judith's tongue with his cock. Tom was pumping like mad. This lasted only a few minutes. Once, Peggy was well lubricated, he pulled out and flipped her over on her stomach. He grabbed her by her hips an pulled her ass to his cock. Peggy found herself on all fours. Tom reentered her pussy from behind, and Frank shoved his cock in her mouth. She was being fucked from both ends. She was not very comfortable with this. Then, Judith joined in again.

Judith was on her back as she wiggled under Peggy with her head to Peggy's pussy. As Tom pumped Peggy's cunt, Judith began to massage Peggy's clit with her tongue and fingers. This was another new experience for Peggy. Judith made it all worthwhile. Peggy enjoyed one orgasm after another.

It wasn't long before Tom came. Once he shot his load, Tom was through for the evening. He had to get a drink. He was dehydrated. Eventually, he fell asleep on the couch in the den. Peggy had a little respite. She wanted to finish with Frank and get the hell out of that place.

Peggy grabbed Frank and threw him onto the bed. She climbed on his cock with her dripping pussy. Because of their pecking order. Frank got sloppy seconds. Peggy began riding Frank's cock with a vengeance. She wanted to make him cum right away. Peggy reached back and massaged his balls. Then she leaned back and was able to reach his ass. She shoved her middle finger deep in his asshole. Frank cried out. Peggy would not stop. She began finger fucking his asshole and milking his prostrate. Frank didn't have a chance. With a few seconds he came and was through for the night. Five minutes after that both men were asleep. Peggy dressed hurriedly.

"Where are you going?" asked Judith.

"I am going back to my husband, as sorry as he is." Peggy responded.

"They will want you again in the morning." Judith said.

"I don't care. I can't be their whore any more." Peggy was crying.

"Go back to Steve. But, don't make a lot of noise when you enter your room. I will be here when you come back. Or, maybe you would rather stay with Steve." Judith said.

"What do you mean? What are you talking about? There is nothing that Steve can do to make me come back here!" Peggy nearly shouted. Judith had to quiet her for fear of waking Tom or Frank.

"Keep your voice down. Here is a key to this cabin if you want to come back." Judith whispered.

As Peggy returned to her suite, she wondered what Judith meant by not making a lot of noise when she entered her room. But, she decided to take her advice. Peggy's suite had two rooms, a den in the front and the bedroom in the back. She quietly entered her the den. Men's clothes were strewn everywhere. They were not Steve's clothes. What was going on?

Peggy peaked around the door to the bedroom. Her chin nearly hit the floor. There was Steve being fucked in the ass by one black guy and sucking another. "Fuck me harder you black motherfucker. I want all you got." Steve shouted as he pulled the dick out of his mouth.

"Okay, you sweet white bastard. You are getting all ten inches of this Alabama black snake. Then, brother Jerome is going to give you all twelve inches of his." the black guy at the back responded.

This was all Peggy needed to see. Judith knew. She wasn't going to stay with Steve and his "friends" tonight. As far as the went, Steve would never get any pussy from her, ever. The agreement was that she had to stay married to Steve, nothing was said about fucking him. Peggy was sure that Tom would not let him divorce her. The wanted her too much. Peggy didn't think Steve would miss it anyway. Women did not seem to be his cup of tea.

There was no other choice. It was back to Tom and Frank.

Judith was waiting for her when she returned. "That didn't take long." said Judith.

"How did you know? How can you do this, Judith?" Peggy was pleading.

"How did I know? How did you NOT know? EVERYONE else knew.

As for me, I have three children to raise by myself. Their father was killed when his car ran off the road in a rain storm. He was always so smart. He was a carpenter and was paid under the table. He didn't pay any taxes or social security. Because he didn't pay any social security, my children don't receive any death benefits. I had to do something. I don't have book smarts, but I am street wise. When I heard about what was happening at the bank, I made sure that Tom knew I was interested and that I gave great head.

If it was just me, I could make it. But, I had my children to think about. I medical, dental, and a college savings plan that the bank pays for their "special" employees. I won't be able to do this forever, so I have to take advantage of what is offered me now. You will understand one day when you have children. I want them to live a better life that me." Judith explained.

"Well, I won't be having any children with Steve." Peggy said.

"Who says that Steve has to be the father. If it was up to me, I would fix him so that he could never breed, the sleezeball. If you want children, find a man worth being a father, seduce him and have children. Hell, find two or three men if you want. Steve can never complain. He is just as trapped as you are.

Tom and Frank won't be up to doing too much tomorrow. We will get them out of the way early and then you can enjoy the rest of the day. You don't have to sleep in your room anymore if you don't want to. Steve won't complain." Judith laughed at the last part.

Peggy got a new car every year, a nice house, pool and jewels. She was invited to join all the "right" clubs.

In the back of her mind, she remembered the prenup. If she walked away, she only got to keep the clothes on her back. That didn't bother her. She could make it. Maybe not in her hometown, but she could make it elsewhere.

However, whenever she threatened to leave, Steve reminded her of her father and mother. Steve reminded her of her sex tape. If she didn't play along, it would be plastered all over the Internet. She couldn't do that to her parents. The shame would kill them. There was always the continuing threat that Steve would ruin her father financially. Steve and the bank would make sure that Al never received another contract and that his license was revoked. This went on for years. Sometimes she was expected to go on vacations with different wealthy members of the club. Other times, it was her and one or two other women with the member. She hated Steve for what he had made her do, for tricking her father and for turning her into a slut. She hated the men who took advantage of her and the other women. The only satisfaction she received was that she didn't have to fuck Steve. Peggy could not turn down any club member, but she could refuse to have sex with her own husband.

Peggy became the mother of two fine sons. Steve never asked who the father was. He liked the idea. They went well with the house. Gave it a homey look. The boys were good for his image. It didn't matter that he never spent one minute being a father to them. Once they served their propose, he didn't want to see them.

Peggy took Judith's advice and looked for two men to be the fathers of her sons. These men had to meet certain criteria. They could not be members of the club. They had to be financially independent. She did not want the bank be able to dictate to them. They had to childless. Most of all, they had to be good men. But, not so good that she couldn't seduce them.

Skip Howell was the father of her older son, Robert. Clay Wood was the father of Phillip, the younger son. Both men were older, closer to her own father's age. Neither had children because their wives either couldn't or didn't want to have children. She made sure the men were not members of the club. She didn't want anyone who would be so low as to take advantage of the helpless. She found the men she wanted, seduced them and became pregnant. Once she became pregnant, she broke off her relationship with each man and avoided any further contact with them as much as possible.

She didn't plan to break the news to the fathers until the boys were over five years old. It just seemed the best thing to do. She didn't want legal battles over an infant. She believed that if it came down to it, the court would not remove an older child who had bonded with his mother.

Clay Wood, the father of Phillip, demanded DNA proof that he was the father. The test proved that he was the father without a doubt. After the initial shock wore off, Clay came to her and asked what she wanted. He was willing to accept the consequences of his actions. His wife was a super bitch, but he would acknowledge Phillip if she wanted. It would mean that his wife would use it as an excuse to divorce him and take half of his possessions. Peggy told him that she wanted nothing from him. Just help her son if the need arose. He assured her that he would remain in the background but would be there if ever needed.

Skip was not surprised when Peggy told him that Robert was his. Years before he and his wife had a son that had died at age six in a car accident. His wife never got over the sorrow. She couldn't have any more children. Their sorrow was too much for them to adopt. An emptiness remained in their life.

Peggy met Skip at the country club and developed a friendship with him. The next step was easy. She seduced him and dropped him. Skip never really knew what happened. He believed Peggy's story that what they were doing was just wrong.

One day when Robert was about two years old, Peggy ran into Skip at the mall. Skip took one look at Robert and was speechless. Robert was the spitting image of his deceased son. For several days, he pondered just what to do. The timing was right. There was a good chance Robert was his son. If Peggy didn't want him to know, he would not say anything. But, Skip was careful to keep up with Robert without anyone knowing.

About a two years after Skip first laid eyes on Robert, his was having dinner with his wife, Ellen. "I ran into Peggy Stanton at the grocery store today." She said rather offhandedly.

"Oh?" Skip replied. What is she getting at?

"By the way, did you have an affair with her about five years ago? Pass the salt, please." Ellen said calmly.

"You saw the child?" Skip asked.

"Is he yours?" Ellen was still calm, but there were tears welling in her eyes.

"I don't know. He looks too much like the baby not to be mine. I think he is. Peggy hasn't told me anything. I haven't had any real contact with her in five years. I saw her and her son at the mall two years ago. I decided that it would be best if I let her make the first move. She is married to such a creep. No telling what he would do to her if he found out." Skip had tears rolling down his face.

"I think she one of the women who service the club members. I wonder what they used to blackmail her. I always wondered how Al got out of the mess he was in with his bank loans years ago. Now I know." Skip said.

"That explains a lot." Ellen said.

"We won't speak of this again until Peggy brings it up. I want to be informed if she says anything to you and what she wants. I know he is not ours, but he looks so much like the baby. It would be nice if . . ." Ellen's voice trailed off.

A few minutes later, Ellen asked, "What is his name?"

"Robert."

"That was my father's name." Ellen whispered after a long pause.

About a year later, Peggy told Skip. Peggy was surprised to learn that Skip knew and shocked to find out that Ellen was aware of Robert's paternity. Skip told her he knew about Tom, Frank and the rest of the club. He said that she needn't explain and that he had a good idea how and why she was in the fix she was in.

She asked each father to be the godfather of their own son. As the years wore one, the fathers came to like the idea of having someone to carry on their blood if not their name. They turned up at ball games. Steve never did. They paid for their college educations.

Robert worked summers at Skip's construction company. Robert was a builder and became an engineer.

Phillip had a personality. He worked at Clay's car dealership. Marketing was his major in college.

The boys started at the bottom and worked their way up. They earned their fathers' respect and the respect of their coworkers. Peggy knew that the men would see to it that he sons inherited from them on their death. Even if they didn't, the boys could take care of themselves. She had given them a start.

Peggy insisted that the boys learn not to take advantage of the weak. She didn't want her sons to become members of the club. They did not disappoint her.

When she got older, the club left Peggy alone. They had gotten tired of her and wanted some fresh meat. She still had to worry about Steve and her father. But, she did not have to have sex with the club members. Peggy's trouble was that she missed the sex. After the boys left for college, the solution to her problem was to become a swinger. No real romance. No permanent ties. No beating around the bush. At a swinger's club or party, everybody knew why you were there.

So, I had discovered the reason for her underlying anger. Swinging was her way of getting a back at Steve. This way she was having sex for herself. When the members of the club were using her, she felt like a slut. Swinging made her feel like she was in control. She could pick and choose. I felt sorry for Peggy. She had so much going for her, and a few powerful men took a lifetime of happiness away from her.

On occasions Peggy would get Becky and me invitations to some of the society functions. We weren't in the click and would never be invited. Recently, she got us invitations to the human society fund raiser. Several of the men sponsoring the event were members of the club that Peggy had described.

As Peggy and I talked at the humane society ball, she pointed out those who had served the club to further their own career or their husband's, some reluctantly and others willingly. It seemed that those who enjoyed being a slut were the biggest snobs. She also pointed out the wives of the members. No member's wife had ever been in the club. It just wouldn't do. Their wives were for show and for the political and business connections they brought with them. The women at the club were for fun and to make up for what the men were missing at home.

Lastly, Peggy pointed out the new crop of playthings for the club members. They were easy to spot. These women were a bit out of place for a stuffy gathering like this. They were young and very attractive. Peggy noted that the women who wanted to further their career were relatively new hires. They were willing participants. Older women had little chance of attracting the interest of the club members and were usually passed over.

The story behind the young wives was different. They were forced into this situation. Each wife was young and sexy. Their husbands had worked for the bank for less than ten years. The club members kept an eye on the young wives and their husbands. When they had one in mind they would give the husband and wife plenty of credit and great salaries. Once the husband and wife were up to their neck in debt, the credit would be turned off. Bonuses were not given or the husband was threatened with a layoff. The husband soon realized that his job was not secure. The husband and wife were found themselves in jeopardy of losing the good life. (This is Business 101 at Harvard if you don't know it.)

When the family was the most desperate, the club made its move. If you have sex for hundred bucks a pop, you are a prostitute. If you do it so that you husband can keep his six figure job or get that promotion, or so you can afford that new house in an exclusive neighborhood, its different. Nobody who did it could tell you why it was different, but it was. Their would never admit that they are common prostitutes. I would say that they are uncommon prostitutes if there is such a thing.

The club members would come up to the wives and give them a gregarious hug and try to flirt with them. Most of wives would respond with a fake smile and a fake laugh. Most, but not all. I noticed one young wife, Amy Rogers, who was not comfortable at all. She looked miserable. She would cringe when a club member would come near her. She could barely manage a smile the whole night. I wondered what her story was.

I asked Peggy where the club was located. She said that it was attached to the back of a gym on 13th Street. Hell, that is where Becky works out. Peggy explained that it was the perfect cover. If anyone asked, it was just an exclusive section of the gym club for VIP guests only. They hid it in plain sight. Before that night, these functions were just plain boring. Now, I was intrigued.

On our way home, I asked Becky if she knew about the private club at her gym. She said that she had never noticed. I told her what Peggy had described to me. She said that she would have to look around.

12