Peg's Night Out

Story Info
Couple's role play...With a twist.
2.4k words
3.84
44.4k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peg and I are pretty much your standard every day American couple with the possible exception of our sex life. It is pretty damn exceptional if I say so myself.

I work for a pharmaceutical company doing research and drug design and Peg owns a franchised lingerie store at the local mall. We have a comfortable life.

We have been married now for some 20 years and as I said before, our sex is...Wonderful. Being the kids are both off to college, we have more free time to "explore" than we ever had before.

During pillow talk one night we got on the subject of "spicing" up our sex life. Not to brag or anything but Peg is...Hot. At 42 years old she still has a wonderful figure. More than once she has gotten my fires going by wearing one of the specialty garments, especially some of the bras her store carries. There is this one style, I think it is called a demi bra which holds her 38DDs up high and proud. It is little more than a pocketed shelf enabling her boobs to be held at eye level. Eye level seems to be a variable as it seems whenever my wife is wearing her demi, every fellows' eyes, no matter how tall he is, are absolutely level with her nipples. She is by any standard...A handful and quite a lovely handful both her girls are. They are full ripe and firm. Her cookies are a pale shade of red and they are topped with eraser sized nubs which react wonderfully to both a chill and a touch. Her waist is 26 inches, just 2 inches larger than when we married and her hips are a eye appealing 35 inches. Her buns form that wonderful heart shape when making love doggy style while her full/ripe boobs offer great hand-grips.

Life is good.

One night during pillow talk, Peg said she and one of her sales associates were speaking of a teasing semi-public sex game the sales associate and her boyfriend play. It is an old game but she said it excites them both to no end. She dresses up conservatively in something akin to a business suit. But under her jacket she is wearing a shear nearly see through blouse and under her a-bit-too-short skirt, she is commando. They pick out a non-local dance club as the scene of their game. She enters first, removes her jacket and sees what attention she can generate. Usually within the time for her boyfriend to show up she has a number of local fellows vying to buy her drinks. She accepts their offer.

Some thirty minutes later, her boyfriend appears and also offers to buy her a drink. She also accepts his offer and the game is on. The locals, thinking this new fellow is just another chap also trying to get lucky, continue to vie for her attention. As the drinks keep coming, the sales associate looses a button or two from her blouse with the effect her boobs' cookies are almost, but not quite, on display. She almost lets it get to the touchy feely stage with the locals before she settles on the "new guy". She grabs his hand and runs it across her breasts in front of the locals asking if the new guy likes what she is wearing.

The locals are frustrated but there is little they can do. Soon after she drops her keys and displays the fact she is commando. After the drop showing she is panty-less, she and the "new guy" leave with her right hand in his left front pant's pocket.

She isn't feeling for loose change.

Peg thinks we should try this too. I suggested perhaps I can mix up some date-type pharmaceuticals to allow my wife to become a bit more relaxed during game night. She thought this was a great idea.

We chose Saturday night to travel into the city to a popular but not too wild multi-level dance club. Peg was dressed perfectly. Her business suit had a bit too short flared skirt. Under her jacket her blouse was "daring" to say the least and she was wearing one of those hot-hot-hot demi-bras with a center clasp. She also decided to go commando.

She entered the dance club first and I was to follow in about a half hour. I dropped her off at the front door and then went to park at a local parking garage. While pulling up to the entry, a rather large and lifted pick-up truck was backing up. He never saw my car and the result was a minor fender bender. A local policeman saw the accident and insisted on filling out an accident report. Everyone was nice enough. It was an accident but...The thirty minute time frame for me to follow Peg into the dance club had long since come and gone.

When I finally got to the club, Peg was nowhere to be found. I circled the club a couple of times and finally found what I thought was her jacket on the back of a chair. I pulled out my cell and dialed her number only to hear her phone ring from the jacket. Damn...Where was Peg?

It finally dawned on me to check the second level of the dance club. It took awhile but I finally spotted Peg in a booth with three fellows. She was seated on the lap of one of the fellows. Her eyes seemed crossed. Had she taken the pharmaceuticals? The answer was obvious. Peg was leaning back against this fellow, her blouse was open, her bra was on the table and his hands had a firm hold on her double Ds. On top of that he was moving in a somewhat up down/circular motion. Peg's eyes suddenly got real large for about 15 seconds, the fellow gave one or two more very empathetic movements before becoming very still. The other two fellows were laughing. They helped this fellow remove Peg from his lap, sat her in the corner of the booth and prepared to leave. The fellow on whose lap Peg was sitting, got up, zipped up his pants and then left with his friends. Short of a horse, this fellow had the largest cock I ever saw. On the way out, one of the fellows grabbed her demi-bra off the table most likely to keep as a souvenir.

Peg was out of it. I went to her. She looked at me but I don't think she saw me. I stuffed her boob back into her blouse and buttoned her up. I smoothed out her skirt as best I could. I had to almost carry Peg out to and then into our car. When we got home, I laid her on the bed, took off her cloths and saw a large amount of cum leaking out of her. Cum had run down her legs. Cum had caked in the back of her skirt. There was more cum leaking out of her and on her than I could ever imagine coming from just one fellow.

I took her to the shower, cleaned her up a bit and put her to bed. During all this, she was never really awake and not quite asleep. When her head hit the pillow, she was out like a light.

The next morning, Sunday, I got up at nine and Peg was still dead to the world. Around noon I heard the shower running and by one in the afternoon Peg appeared in the kitchen. She showed me where her boobs were black and blue from being groped/slapped/kissed/ pinched/foddled and even nibbled on. She said she was very sore "down there".

This is what she said happened:

She went to the bar as planned and even before she could order a glass of wine, these three fellows appeared. She didn't remember their names but lets call them Tom, Dick and Harry. They offered and she, according to our scripted plan, accepted. By the second glass of wine, Peg, thinking my appearance was imminent dropped the date night-pharmaceutical into her wine. By the third glass of wine, her jacket was history and the three fellows were in heaven given by the view Peg's double Ds.

I was filling out an accident report.

The fellows suggested they go to the second floor to dance and Peg, in her pharmaceutical state, accepted. Her jacket remained on the first floor. Peg's boobs were on display and dancing only offered to give the fellows opportunity to fondle, grope and squeeze. Pharmaceutical Peg loved the attention. Pharmaceutical Peg's boobs loved the attention. Pharmaceutical Peg's heart shaped buns loved the attention. Pharmaceutical Peg said she got very wet between her legs.

The three fellows thought their stars had aligned.

After dancing for a bit the four of them took a booth in the rear. It wasn't long before they talked her out of her bra. Soon after that Tom had Peg sitting on his lap. She wasn't aware at first but then realized his penis was poking at her very wet pussy. She started to get up but this only allowed room for Tom's cock to stand up. When Peg's legs got tired and with Tom pulling her down by her hips, her legs gave out. Where she had to sit was aligned perfectly with his very erect prick. Tom's cock slipped directly into my wife's very wet vagina. One on hand Peg knew this was something she would never do. On the other hand, pharmaceutical Peg said, "Go for it".

She did.

My wife said she and Tom settled on a nice slow rhythm. As Peg rocked back and forth on his cock, Dick and Harry each had a hand on one of her boobs. Her bra, now laying on the table with the half cups upright, served as a double periscope witnessing the action. The double Ds were exposed and free to play. As Tom was screwing Peg, he pushed the other fellows hands away saying their turn would come and proceeded to grab two serious handfuls of my wife's beautiful DDs breasts. As I said, they make great handles. Peg was enjoying the ride and even more so when the Tom started moving faster and faster. When she felt him unload his cum, what she said felt like, a pint of jitzum, Peg threw her head back, arched her spine and shuddered as she too climaxed.

When Tom was done with her, he passed my wife onto Dick's lap. When Dick first entered her, Peg said he was a surprise as Dick had to be 10 inches long. As a result of first the pharmaceuticals and then the cum deposited by Tom, Dick had little difficulty getting his entire ten inches firmly lodged. She thought the tip of his prick was going to come out her throat. While she was seated on his lap, he repeatedly lifted her up and then dropped her down. Pharmaceutical Peg said she didn't want him to stop. After about five minutes of steady ups and downs, she felt Dick speed up, and then throb for about fifteen seconds. She felt Dick's cum hit the back of her pussy. Peg said her climax was so strong, much of the cum first deposited in her pussy by Tom and now by this Dick was forced out of her forming a foamy/creamy white O ring around his cock and on the lips of her vagina.

I caught the end of Harry's performance. By now pharmaceutical Peg said she could no longer speak but she could still feel. My wife said Harry had a log for a penis and felt she had been impaled on a little league bat. Harry's cock had to be three inches in diameter and longer than her forearm. Even after the workout Tom and Dick gave her, Harry worked her both up and down/back and forth struggling to get even the head of his machine into her. She said it took him about 10 minutes for him to get his first three inches of his "bat" into her twat. After that, she said it only took about five minutes more for his ball sack to be lodged up against her butt. She felt Harry's cock hit the back of her box and everything in between her uterus and her pussy's lips.

Pharmaceutical Peg knew she was in for something special. She braced herself for his onslaught. Not only was Harry able to lift her up and down but he was also able to move his hips side to side. She said she felt his cock in places she didn't know she had. His bat-machine left no room in her pussy for any of the others' cum and worked as a plunger to force it out. The previous cum loads ran down her legs, matted her bush and Harry had yet to launch. It seems he was in no hurry and Peg said she was experiencing a continuous series of big Os. Mr. Bat-Machine Harry had her on the verge of passing out. His hands had hold of her tits keeping her in place while his prick roamed and rammed around inside her vagina.

Like the other two fellows, when close, he speeded up and when my wife felt him unload, unload and unload, her eyes, already glazed and crossed as a result of the pharmaceuticals, got as big as saucers until she finally collapsed onto the table. She said if felt like someone had shot a quart of warm heavy cream into her. Harry lifted her off, slid her into the booth's corner, packed his bat sized prick away and all three fellows left, one grabbing her bra obviously as a souvenir. That is all she said she remembered until waking in our bed mid day Sunday.

I took out my cell phone and showed her the picture I had taken of her "at" or rather "on" the table. Her eyes were glazed and crossed, her blouse was open, one of her perfect tits was hanging out, the little nub at the tip of her nipple was at full attention, her skirt was bunched around her waist and there was cum matted in her bush and more still leaking out of her—running down her legs.

Epilog:

Peg got to live out one of her secret fantasies.

I learned not to overdo the pharmaceuticals.

We now enter dance clubs together and finally, in a very secret place in our home we keep an enlarged photo of Peg's night out.