All Comments on 'Peg's Night Out'

by bubba1945

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic daydream by a pubescent author!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable that an adult people can write such a crap!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well..

Not the best here... In fact in my opinion you had a good start. But it went down hill quickly.. Yes this game is played many times over. But a 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
hey bubba

Thought you should know. Details about you wife's serial cheating hsve been posted on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com.

You will find out what she was-has been doing before-after the bullshit story she gave you about her friends fantasy play. You were s5et up into believing she would wait to take drugs until you got there. They meant for you to view her being gangbanged in bar

jwp6199jwp6199over 7 years ago
I loved it?

I don't know about the previous comments but I liked it, a lot.Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good

This was a good story and well written Thanks

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Like the story - watch out on use of Pharma

Great concept and interesting story. Unfortunately husband set himself up for a long stay in the local 'barred' shop. Better for her to enter and play without your Pharma help. You probably got lucky, assuming at least a partial truth in the story, that all turned out ok. Moral of the story, professional at play, don't try this at home. xoxoxoxo Annette

njlaurennjlaurenover 7 years ago
Sorry

Whatever her fantasis were or his,there is nothing erotic about this,the wife was raped,pure and simple, and it is hard to find this anything but what it was,hubby leaving the wife to be raped after giving her illegal drugs.Yes,this is just a story,no one is hurt by fantasy,but there is nothing erotic in this to me.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 7 years ago
Remember the old slogan!

Better Things for Better Living Through Chemistry!

(DuPont)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

Stories with rape as theme, get an automatic 1* from me.

BigBeanieBigBeanieover 7 years ago
Wrong category.

This is clearly a non consent story. It's a poorly plotted one too. It's the wife that has suggested the game in the first place, so there is no logical justification for the husband needing to drug her to "loosen her up".

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
A stupid story about two stupid characters...

A stupid story about two stupid characters...1st - The idea of the acting came from the wife...Why the need to drug her? 2nd - What kind of woman accepts to be drugged and enter a strange place alone? 3rd - What kind of a husband drugs his wife, and let her alone in a strange place? 4th - Completely over drugged in an almost catatonic state (she didn't even recognized her husband), how could she remember all the details (cock sizes and all) from the night before? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Delete your account. Non consent. Drugs. Rape.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A pretty good laugh.

Drugs his wife so she can "experience" a night as a raped slut. What loving husband doesn't want that for his wife? And what loving wife doesn't want that, with anyone other than her husband?

"So what was the last thing you said before your wife walked out and filed for divorce?" "I just asked her to read this story on Literotica and tell me if she would consider it."

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Disappointing.

So drugged that she can barely walk? That means she couldn't form consent and that means she was raped. What do you want to bet that there is a video on the internet detailing her rape and considering hubby couldn't be bothered to save her, maybe this way he can't jerk off to her rape.

And unless the bar wants to be shut down, the bouncers would have shut down their little party and probably called the cops and an ambulance. Because that is what men do: look after women who have been drugged.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Offensive Story - Belongs in Non Consent

The story would have been fine for this forum if the date rape drug had been omitted.

TediumsShadowTediumsShadowover 7 years ago
drugs....mehh

The drugs are a key element.

Sadly.

Everything identical, minus the drugs (and her memory loss) would be100 times better.

You still got my 5 stars, ginormous horse cocks and gallons of cum inside wife = automatic 5! :)

Maybe if she played the game again, no drugs. No cumming for hubby for a few weeks prior (to set the mood). Gets picked up by those same huge guys and taken away for a long weekend. Go Peg!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Reads like a blind date gone wrong. It happens, but too many coincidences make...

...the whole story hard to accept and kinda kills it for me.

Sorry, No. Thank. You.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
bubba wrote this**`

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Assholes!

These two dip shits deserve each other!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Evidence

A picture of the proof that your wife is a low life whore, and you are a cuck. What a wonderful marriage.

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
I don't understand displaying that photo

Why would either of them want a constant reminder of her repeatedly being sexually assaulted after this idiot of a husband used her as a pharmaceutical crash test dummy and left her defenseless to the desires of deviants?

This plot is pathologically pathetic and the MC is one very sick primate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would not be seen with Peg

anywhere at all ever again, not even in divorce court.

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Speaking from experience, it isn't necessary to enter separately. Just the hubby has to be friendly, smiling and continually encourage wife to get loose. I can't tell how many, but there were many men we picked up in bars to fuck my wife. Ahhhhhh those were the days. LOL 5 stars for writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous