All Comments on 'Pen Pals'

by SurrealObsession

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Make up your mind

You lost me right at the start, either she was able or unable which is it, if she is good at things how can she be UNABLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Imagery

Very vivid imagery throughout the whole story. Lends itself to another chapter when they get together. Good effort, well done.

LimeyracerLimeyracerover 11 years ago
REALISTIC AND WELL WRITTEN...

Having had the good fortune to also have indulged in these kinds of phone-sex, with my wife of many years as well as a couple of others, over the years, I found your writing extremely well thought out, and believable...

...and leaving the story at the point where they 'might' meet enables the reader to imagine what might happen if they were part of the involved couple...

Of course, SKYPE can make it even more interesting.!! But, that's for another story?

Good stuff. LR.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another chapter please!

I look forward to the next chapter in this saga...

britbrit1103britbrit1103over 11 years ago

I would love to read more

Tang232Tang232over 11 years ago
More

I agree with everyone else - it was realistic and excitiing to read, well written and also i enjoyed the buildup to the act over the phone

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Usually I don't like cheating stories but come on now, that was HOT! And such heat, passion, and vivid imagry brought these two to life. I couldn't help but find myself hoping that they would manage to "connect". Wouldn't mind another chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh Honey...

You should definitely NOT concern yourself with your writing! You write magnificently!

josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Wednesday at 7

OK...it's in my diary! I can't wait to watch what happens then. I think your 'self-doubt' is totally misplaced. You are very good indeed....

bookstore manbookstore manover 11 years ago
Voice

Now we just need to hear your voice to make us cum back for more!

eric60rederic60redover 11 years ago
So good

I realy enjoyed the story, it sounds like some of the "Adventures" I have had. You have a way with words that convey to me your feelings, and to be honest I felt that I was him. Will you be writting any more?

Brett78xBrett78xover 11 years ago
Eerily Similar to Some Folk's Life Experience!

I don't know if the story was fact or fiction but Gerald's marriage circumstance is similar in many ways to my own life. It's difficult to be interesting to so many friends and coworkers but not to my wife of over 3 decades. I haven't taken anyone up on their offers but it was nice to read a story about solutions. The read was provocative and sufficiently salacious for my more reserved bedroom behavior, as well. Super job, my friend. Thank your for sharing.

SinisterSpidersSinisterSpidersover 11 years ago
Fantastic

This was nothing short of fantastic. You gave life to the characters and made then not only likeable but believable. Congrats on a piece well written. Can't wait to see the next instalment!

longshot1946longshot1946over 11 years ago
One of the older men

Fantastic story! In so many ways like life really is. Superb attention to detail in making your characters so believable. I hope that you will give us the pleasure of continuing this story.

Duracell10Duracell10over 11 years ago
Fantastic

That was a wonderful story, erotic and romantic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW

It's a shame they didn't have yahoo messenger.

LaTourEiffelLaTourEiffelover 11 years ago
So nice...

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love

I enjoyed this very much, please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
DIY Friend

You have to keep writing...finish this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just made me remember...

... in my past how sexciting it was to gradually go from written words via emails through instant message talks to telephone calls to sharing mutual orgasms. You've done well with your story describing the evolution (how quickly it occurred) of such. Glad I read it ... and yes!! ... I read it "one handed" !! LOL!!

grbluessgrbluessover 1 year ago

Great pacing, very realistic, excellent build up, tremendous description. I look forward to more !!!! And I’m sending links to this story to friends :)

UnfetteredMaleUnfetteredMaleover 1 year ago

Great pace, great set up, very authentic feeling and hot. Tremendous work. Can't wait to see more from this writer;

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous